BY VASELINE #41 in Lotion

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Jet.com
Anisa C.
Farmington, MO
This is always my go-to lotion. My hands suffer horribly from the dryness of winter and also my job in the healthcare field where I'm constantly having to wear gloves and wash my hands. I use this lotion a couple times a day and my hands are revived. This lotion is also good on dry legs and any other problem areas you might have.
Melodie S.
This lotion is incredibly moisturizing, and really helps take care of the dry winter skin! It's definitely on the heavy side, maybe even a little greasy, and I wish it dried a little quicker. But the light floral scent is really nice, and this does the trick when my less "heavy-duty" moisturizers don't work.
Misty M.
Fort Pierce, FL
My hands are always in water and detergents. So at the end of the day my hands and body do get a little dry. After showing I place the lotion on and things look better instantly. It also calms me down after a long day. I enjoy using this product and look forward to using it every day.
Amanda R.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I thoroughly enjoy using the Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion. I use it every day twice a day. The lotion does not leave my skin feeling oily and it has a wonderful scent. I usually buy this product at Walmart. I would absolutely buy this product again.
rachael h.
Super great for very dry skin. I lather it up before bed and wake up to super soft skin. It even works on dry calloused feet. Super affordable and incredibly high quality. The sent is very mild, good for sensitive skin. I would definitely purchase again
Jessica H.
Columbiana, AL
I have extremely dry skin. The Vaseline Intensive Rescue lotion helps with the dryness and did not irritate my skin at all. The scent is nice. The smooth feeling of my skin lasted all day. I will definitely be buying it again!
Lorna R.
I like how this product gives me extra mouisture and feels nice and soft after I apply it. I like to feel soft and smooth and leave the dry skin behind. This is great for everyday even 2 times a day! It is very gentle.
alisia b.
Olympia, WA
What I really like about this product is it dries right away and don't have to deal with that sticky residue feeling. I cant stand that about lotions, sunscreen....
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Love this lotion keep my sky moist a d that's cuz I have very dry skin ..I use sanitizer a lot so its dried my hand a bit and this works very well for me
Kerry B.
Old Forge
I find that the vaseline lotions all make me feel greasy. They are not my favorite but they are not terrible. Once they dry my skin feels good.