BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Repairs and softens. Fragrance free. Repairing moisture. Hypoallergenic. For dry to very dry skin Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture heals dry skin effectively without feeling sticky or greasy on skin. Its unique formula accelerates skin s healing process by tripling skin s moisture reserves instantly.  Delivers 24 hours of therapeutic moisture.  The results: effective dry skin moisturization that helps heal dry skin while feeling comfortable on skin, not greasy or sticky.  Accelerates the healing of dry skin with an effective, non-greasy formula. Questions & Comments?   Call.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This lotion has a great texture, it's not slippery or thick, a little goes a long way, and it gets absorbed super fast. The best is that it's not greasy AT ALL and your hands don't end up feeling drier than before you out the lotion on in the first place, like some unfortunate lotions I've used in the past. Plus it stays on your skin to accelerate the dry skin healing." in 115 reviews
  • "I recommend this moisturizer if you have sensitive or dry skin like eczema. I have eczema and this works wonders on my skin and it give me a soft clean smell." in 63 reviews
  • "This lotion is so moisturizing and creamy to repair dry skin. I recommend any type of Vaseline products to anyone." in 37 reviews
  • "This particular lotion from the Vaseline line is my top favorite. Its fragrance free and non-greasy most of all. I can put it on and not have to wait to put on my clothes and I can still put on perfume without having a combo of fragrances. Definitely worth a try." in 22 reviews
  • "I will admit that it does have a little sticky feeling after being applied but it keeps your skin moisturized all day." in 6 reviews
Martha M.
Raleigh, NC
I had a terrible reaction to a dish detergent that turned my hands red, itchy and swollen. My husband bought me this from Walmart and I used it that very same night. Next day my hands were no longer swollen or itchy, and the redness was almost completely gone. The second day they were like before, and the third day they looked better than ever: so soft and moisturized! I bought my husband one for himself, so he doesn't use mine. We both love it.
Rubi L.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite cream to use on my body and face! Everything feels so smooth, sometimes even for days! And the more you use it, the softer and more moisturized that your skin feels. I’ve had burns, and this cream has help soothe them too!
Dara S.
dallas
Works great! Isn’t thick but still super moisturizing. Scent is weird because I think it’s suppose to be unscented...I just add a perfume scented lotion on top and I’m good to go! Keeps me from getting ashy with my self tanner!
Tati B.
El paso, TX
My 2 youngest kids which are 2 and 1 years old have very dry skin, they get bumps on their arms and thighs. I had been trying different lotions until I finally came across this one. I can put it on them in the morning and by the afternoon they have less bumps and their skin feels smooth to the touch. Its definitely worth the purchase.
Jackie E.
Sorrento, FL.
I bought this because I was having some dry skin and it worked well it didn't leave and a sticky feeling on the skin or greasy feeling on the skin it did what it was supposed to do moisturize.
Mer J.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this product free for testing purposes.

I find it to work incredibly well for my very dry skin. However, it is a but greasy and I wouldn't purchase or if I needed.
Kate C.
Portsmouth
This product is absolutely amazing!! I use this everyday at least once a day. This product keeps my skin looking and feeling great and is so hydrating. My skin for a while was getting really dry and my dermatologist recommended this to me and I have been using it ever since! It does not leave a sticky feeling like a lot of moisturizers/lotions do and it doesn't have an obnoxious smell. This product is a total life saver and I highly recommend it if you have dry skin or just want to look great:)
Hannah B.
Oakwood, OH
After giving birth my hands were painfully dry from constantly washing them for the baby. I tried everything, expensive lotions and oils and finally I grabbed a bottle of this and BAM #amazing and #soft! So glad I found this for my dry hands! Not greasy either 👌🏼
Sarah M.
I recently discovered this is one of my drawers. I put it on my legs and it immediately made me feel as if my legs were numb / burning. I had the same experience with a different lotion from this brand. I don’t know what it is . However this does make my legs feel soft and hydrated, just uncomfortable. It looks great on my décolletage, it gives that area a nice glow
Annette M.
Great for ECZEMA! I have suffered from eczema for years and this lotion works wonders on my skin. I use it right after I shower and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It does not leave a greasy residue on hands either.
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Does anyone find this is good for sensitive skin? I know it is unfragranced, but does it actually not smell or irritate?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How's this make your skin feel?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who got the Vox Box?
Kelsey B.
Menominee, MI
Does it feel a little greasy to anyone else?
Amanda R.