BY VASELINE

Repairs and softens. Fragrance free. Repairing moisture. Hypoallergenic. For dry to very dry skin Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture heals dry skin effectively without feeling sticky or greasy on skin. Its unique formula accelerates skin s healing process by tripling skin s moisture reserves instantly.  Delivers 24 hours of therapeutic moisture.  The results: effective dry skin moisturization that helps heal dry skin while feeling comfortable on skin, not greasy or sticky.  Accelerates the healing of dry skin with an effective, non-greasy formula. Questions & Comments?   Call. see more...

• Who got the Vox Box?3 Answers
  • I bought this product recently because I forgot to use a lotion for...2 Answers
  • How's this make your skin feel?5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have really dry skin and have never been able to find a lotion that isn't too greasy or that has too much perfume added to it." in 19 reviews
  • "I will admit that it does have a little sticky feeling after being applied but it keeps your skin moisturized all day." in 6 reviews
  • "I normally use baby lotion because i have sensitive skin but little did i know that the baby lotion was doing damage to my skin rather than moisturizing my skin." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought this because I was experiencing very dry skin and wanted to really moisturize it." in 3 reviews
Mariliam S.
Mariliam S.
San Francisco, CA
I use it every day on my hands and feet and I have seen the incredible difference on both. My skin is really dry and I could even see the cracks and it was starting to hurt. At some point even washing my hands became painful.... enter Vaseline Intensive Care Advance Repair. The craziest thing is that I bought a few other expensive lotions, like Kielh's whipped body butter (that cost 40 something a jar) and Supergoop, and I did not see the results I saw with Vaseline. I bought Vaseline because I forgot to take my small travel size Kielh's lotion to work and I needed hand cream since I was hurting, so I went to Walgreens and got Vaseline. My life changed! No more overly expensive lotions that promise and don't deliver.
Torri M.
Torri M.
Fruita, CO
I grew up with really dry skin. My hands in particular would be so dry and cracked it would look like I was wearing red gloves. I've tried lots of lotions and this is the one that is my daily go to! I feel like it rubs in completely and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy or anything. It has no scent and is strong enough to keep my hands smooth even if I kiss a few days in between. I also will out a drop of essential oil into it and rub it in if I want a scent or don't feel well and need a little extra help. I love this lotion and use it for my son's as well ss myself. I have bought so many bottles of this over the years and will continue to use it every day!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
This is my new go to for lotion! I have extremely damaged and dry skin on my face. This is starting to help clear up the dry patches. I love that it is unscented because I have very sensitive skin so I think that all the precious products I have uses on my face are what damaged it in the first place. This lotion makes me skin visibly better looking as soon as I put it on. And for me personally it last all day until after work when I wash my face and reapply. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has sensitive, dry skin.
jenn l.
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
I have extremely dry & sensitive skin, even more so since we've moved and now have very hard water through a well. I've been searching for a good lotion for a long time now and I've finally found it with this one. It's like I hit the jackpot. I love putting it on after a shower or lotioning up my feet before bed (with socks of course). It's not greasy and absorbs so fast. It's so great that I don't have to use it as often as other lotions!
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
I use this lotion on a regular basis. I have really dry skin including psorisis and using this lotion keeps my skin super moisturized without getting greasy! The smells are okay and it applies very smoothly.. not too watery or thick like some other brands. And the best part is that it doesn't burn my psorisis on application like many other brands do and it keeps the out breaks down.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
New Castle, DE
This is my favorite lotion in the entire world. I have never found a lotion that works as well as this one. It rubs in quickly, lasts long, and while unscented has a very light natural smell to it. The lotion leaves your hands feeling super soft. I am so in love with this product that I have a pump at home, a big bottle in my office, and a small one in my purse.
Meleah F.
Meleah F.
The best body lotion ever! This is a product I have to use every day after my bath or shower. Also, after I wash my hands. There is no strong perfume scent, so it doesn't give me a headache like other lotions do. It makes my dry skin soft, and never feels greasy or oily. My oldest daughter has eczema and this keeps her skin looking great.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Wyandotte, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff. This winter I was plagued with incredibly dry skin. I'm talking flaking itchy skins. I've tried so many lotions to help relieve this and Intesive rescue is the only one that worked. Others helped but once the lotion dried I was left with itchy skin again. This soothed my itchiness and also got rid of the dry skin.
Arika L.
Arika L.
Kimberlin Heights
I was overall satisfied with this product. It was very affordable first off. But the only problem I had was that is seemed to be mostly water which was disappointing. I just usally use this particular product to take my makeup off and it works great for that, especially since its so watery and has no fragrance.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
I have the most sensitive skin as well as eczema, and it's always a struggle finding something that I can actually use. This moisturizer works wonders and I'm finally not worried about my lotion causing me to break out in hives from having perfume in it! Love this stuff and I always have it on my night stand.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, Ontario
Does anyone find this is good for sensitive skin? I know it is unfragranced, but does it actually not smell or irritate?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How's this make your skin feel?
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Menominee, MI
Does it feel a little greasy to anyone else?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kennewick , Wa
Do you like this lotion
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Racine, WI
Does this lotion blend into the skin well without leaving a greasy film afterwards?