Vaseline® Intensive Rescue® Repairing Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Jennifer G.Vaseline® Intensive Rescue® Repairing Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Cassie B.Vaseline® Intensive Rescue® Repairing Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Robyn R.

BY VASELINE

VIC Lotion Intensive Rescue Repairing=upc on botlle 087009 see more...

• Is the spray and go lotion was smooth as this lotion?2 Answers
Vaseline® Intensive Rescue® Repairing Moisture Body Lotion
  • "This lotion is great in the winter for dry skin. I wash my hands a lot at my job and this lotion really heals and prevents my skin from cracking. " in 114 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin, and also very picky about products. I love this because its simple, is not heavy and non greasy." in 16 reviews
Betty S.
Lee, FL
First off, if you cannot stand things that smell like medication, don't go with this. I mean it. You will smell similar to a nursing home when using this product. The Pros do outweight it the smell though. It will clear up rough and dry patches that are really bad. Another great thing is the small size, you don't have to buy a big and bulky bottle if you don't need it. I have used Intensive care more than once as I need. For the price it is great, if you can handle the smell.
Ashley C.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like this lotion. I am diabetic and i tend to get dry, rough skin. After using this for about a month my skin became much softer. It is definatley worth the buy. Your local Walmart would be the best place to get it since the price is a little bit more than I would pay. All in all i really trust the Vaseline brand and the lotion is a great product. The scent is great too!
Wendy N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Works wonders!! Some days I drive for hours and I have a cloth interior, which means my arm rest is also cloth. Whether you realize it or not it draws the moisture out of your skin resting you arm on those things when you do it for hours, day after day. I bought this and it fixed my issue almost over night. Being in Florida, long sleeves and other things that would help just aren't practical. This is a much easier solution to the problem!!
Rachel G.
This stuff is fantastic, it's not greasy and the scent is pleasant, but not overpowering. I got it at Target and I keep it on my desk at work. I work in an old building with bad air circulation and we get super dry, this stuff really does the trick.
Jennifer C.
Morrilton
My grandson has really dry skin, this product seems to help him with the itchy dry skin. I don't have really any other product to compare to this product. I use this on him 3-4xs a day, but only for however long he is here. It seems to help but it is something you have to use everyday as in keep reapplying. He is 3. So it's hard at times.
Sarah G.
Vineyard Hvn, MA
I absolutely LOVE Vaseline body lotion! my skin can get very dry and my legs and arms can get very itchy. This body lotion works so well. Makes me skin look plump and glowy and feels so nice. It soaks into the skin just enough that it isnt uncomfortable to wear throughout the day but keeps skin feeling moisturized all day.
Kristina V.
This cream is excellent for hydrating my dry hands, especially in the winter time! It's not too greasy and has a very light fragrance. I like to keep the small tube with me in my purse for when I am on the go, and I have a bigger bottle that I keep at home. I can't be without this stuff in cold weather!
Kelly B.
Sellersburg, IN
I deal with chapped hands due to washing them over and over. For less than $2 I get a small tube of this to keep in my purse so I can use it whenever. The soft feeling last for an hour or so until I wash my hands again. It's a great value for an amazing product and it's something I buy monthly.
Adriana c.
Plainfield, IL
I recently bought this lotion because I was having some problems with dry skin on my hands and dry patches around my body . The price was great I got it for 6.50 for a 20 oz and I was results in 3 days ! It's scented free so I was also able to use it on my new tattoo which was a plus!
Amanda N.
Elizabethtown, PA
I am BIG hand lotion person, I am always applying lotion throughout the day especially after I was my hand because I hate that feeling of a dry hand. This stuff I like because its thicker and it feel likes it penetrates my hand and does not feel watery like some lotions can. And the scent is just fine, what I would call a "normal " lotion scent.
Iliana B.
woodbridge
Is the spray and go lotion was smooth as this lotion?