Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Lotion

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It was launched by the design house of Vaseline. 13.52 ounce body lotion. Intensive rescue moisture lotion was launched by the design house of Vaseline. It is recommended for normal use.

Mariana R.
San Diego
This product is an effective multi-tasker for so many uses. I use Vaseline primarily for:1. A soft highlight on cheekbones(can be mixed with a bit of shimmer powder if needed)2. Clear Lip Gloss and balm3. Making your own coloured lip glosses with the help of eyeshadow/blush 4. Making cream blush5. Dry skin.. cracked heels, dry elbows, dry knees. 6. moisturizing eyelids7. Making your eyelids shine with eyeshadow8. Eye makeup remover9. Eyelash overnight treatment10. If you don't want to put on mascara you can use this to amp up and shape your eyelashesduring the day11. For cuticles12. I put a line down the center of the front of my legs for a nice contour when showing my legs in summer..
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Vaseline is one of those products that someone should always have stoked in their household! The reason I really love Vaseline is because it's versatile and you can use it for multiple things. Vaseline intensive rescue moister lotion helps keep my dry skin hydrated for hours on end. It also helps with any irritation from razor burn, ingrown hairs or just cracked skin.
Victoria O.
Warren, MI
This lotion by Vaseline, in my opinion, is one of their bests. My skin doesn't have an oily sheen after applying and my legs are incredibly moisturized. One downfall is that it won't last as long as other products, but it still does the job well. If you're looking for a low-price lotion that gets the job done and can find nearby, this is the one.
Taylor K.
Blackshear, GA
This worked pretty well, though not the best for my skin type. My skin is pretty dry on my arms and legs, and it just didn't do much. No matter how many times I used it, it still didn't keep my skin hydrated but for a few hours. I'm sure it works well for others with a different skin type, but for me it just didn't do it for me.
Kaurie P.
Saint Cloud, FL
This product is good, but not nearly as good as Nivea lotion. I still use this when I don't have my Nivea on me. It is not pricey, and is thin. If you like thin lotion this is for you. It last a while and leaves you feeling like you have that oily lotion feel. I'm not a huge fan of feeling oily so it's not my preferred lotion.
Olivia S.
I would 100%recomend on betting this product this product moisterizes the skin and heals any dryness that might have been from the sun and after you put the product on it doesn't leave a oily feel to it it feels nice and smooth like you have fresh new skin I woul love for you guys to try it out❤️💗
Salma A.
I love this lotion for super smooth soft legs and arms. I would say that it is semi long lasting. But it is a little oily. It smells great and the bottle lasts forever. I bought mine at Walmart, but I see it at ever drugstore. I think I would diffently buy again because it is cheap and great!!
Sarah D.
Columbia, SC
This lotion is great for dry skin. I always apply it after my shower and it makes my skin feel great! It doesn't have an overwhelming scent which is great for my sensitive skin! I bought this at Target and it was a great price. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!
Mel V.
New York
This product is okay. Its not my favorite body lotion but I used it all the way till the bottle was Empty lol. It was gentle but I find other lotions better. Long lasting?  I don't really know TBH. I wouldn't recommend it as if it was amazing but if you have ashy or dry skin, GO AHEAD!
Emily R.
I found this at my local Walgreens and I hear that it was good for the body and lips. I took my shot and tried it and oddly it kept my lips very moisturized. I include this in my lip scrub routine after I do my lip scrub and I can say that this has made a difference on my lips.
shamlah y.
I have got this 1 I have been hear a lot of good reviews but have not tried it yet an wanted to know is it worth it an is it good for dry dull skin.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?