BY VASELINE #97 in Lotion

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It was launched by the design house of Vaseline. 13.52 ounce body lotion. Intensive rescue moisture lotion was launched by the design house of Vaseline. It is recommended for normal use.

Elizabeth D.
Lewiston, NY
This lotion is amazing! I get the worst dry skin on my legs and arms in the winter, to the point where it cracks and may bleed a little. I try to use this lotion preventatively so that my skin remains moisturized, but when I do forget to use it, I find picking it up again requires only 2 days of use before my skin is healthy and moisturized again. It has been an absolute lifesaver!
Legna R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go to daily moisturizer!!! I live in Las Vegas and is not a secret to anyone that we have an incredibly dry weather, every day after work when I come home I always take a shower and my skin feels crazy dry but I always use this lotion and it's so hydrating my skin feels sooooooooo good and it's not itchy anymore! Amazing lotion i recommend it to anyone who has dry skin!
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is a life saver for dry skin. I tend to swim a lot in the summer so the mix of chlorine and sun drys my legs up like a slug on a salt bed. Thank goodness for this stuff. It's just thick enough to do the job without feeling like I'm slathering butter on my whole body. Plus it's non scented so it doesn't overpower my fav perfumes
Vinicius S.
Newark, NJ
I really felt that this product made a good impact in my skin, I have acne problems and I am always afraid of using this type of moisturizes.. Fortunately I haven't had issues with this one, although I think it's a little stick after the application. I would recommend this product for those with dry skin issues for sure.
christy A.
Winnsboro, LA
Vaseline is one of my favorite beauty essentials. It has nearly unlimited uses. It's great for dry/cracked skin, chapped lips, rough hands. Also it is my favorite eye makeup remover. It removes all traces of mascara without irritating the delicate eye area. I believe it has actually made my lashes longer!
Marina C.
Goose Creek
I alternate with my lubiderim and both products works wonders on my dry skin. Vaseline has a sleek feeling. It's very well priced. I usually buy it at target or Walmart. I also use this product on my grandbaby. I would buy it again. I will continue to buy this product since I'm very satisfy with it.
Aleksandra C.
I love this moisturizer! It's the best to use on skin that is acting up, is sensitive, and needs deep moisture. Great for suburns because unfraganced moisturizers don't sting or contribute to the drying on the skin. The only downside is that it can leave the skin (like legs) feeling sticky.
Nicol I.
Carlstadt, NJ
My mom would always use this on me when I was younger, especially in the winter season. Great for sensitive skin, and its not too thick. The only con I have with it is that it is the smell I'm not crazy about it but it's tolerable. Would recommend if you want something cheap and effective.
Jennifer J.
Covington , WA
When my husband first brought this product home I thought, "it better be good", turns out it worked better than good, it kept my skin hydrated throughout the day, I didn't have to keep reapplying like with other lotions I used. The scent was light and airy, it doesn't overpower at all.
Whitney M.
This product is great for people with really dry skin. I usually only use this product in the winter when my hands get chapped. Yes it long lasting I have had the same bottle for two years. Yes just for winter use because if you don't have really dry skin it leaves you feeling greasy.
shamlah y.
I have got this 1 I have been hear a lot of good reviews but have not tried it yet an wanted to know is it worth it an is it good for dry dull skin.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?