BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anna B.
I've used this and the other ones with different ingredients and scents. Very hydrating. It doesn't leave any kind of greasy or sticky residue despite being a Vaseline product. I love using it after shaving my legs. Even at the end of the day, I can still feel the hydration.
Tanya w.
Arcadia, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is remarkable. I use it in the morning after cleansing as well as nighttime before bedtime. I have Psoriasis and have also used it on my break-outs which it works remarkable. This 3 Pack is a great buy and I urge everyone to try it!
Stephanie F.
I have really dry skin and the lotions from Vaseline always help my skin retain moisture. It is a little thick and hard to apply but it is worth it. It is an affordable product i would buy it again.
Katie B.
San Diego
Love this when my feet are feeling dry. I put this on and then fuzzy socks to trap in the moisture. Using this has really helped me cut down on getting pedicures!
Kiendra W.
Memphis
I love this body butter, I can’t find any at my nearby stores but I love this stuff. It’s moisturizing and is long lasting.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
I have EXTREMELY dry skin, so anything with intensive moisture always draws me in...this was pretty good, but i like lotions like eucerin more.
Mykandrea C.
Lexington, TN
This product is great for when I get out of the bath and my skin is dry.It's not really expensive so I can buy it any time I run out.
Orle L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this when I was dealing with very sensitive and dry skin and it worked wonders! It's very soft and gentle, enough to be used every day without drying up your skin, butalso effective enough to be used every 2-3 days without problem. I think this is an amazing product!
Isabel G.
Colorado
Great for colder months when you need something stronger to repair and moisturize your skin, if you use this on your feet overnight you wont believe the results
Brittany N.
This stuff is so thick and creamy! I love this. It makes my skin so soft and smooth!