BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Body Butter, Jars
  • "This is the only thing I use for my son's skin! He has eczema and Ichthyosis (Chronic dry skin). This truly moisturizes his scaly skin and keeps it moisturized!" in 38 reviews
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Vaseline - plain ol' petroleum jelly - is one of the best occlusive moisturizers (i.e. it locks moisture into your skin). It's commonly used as a wound dressing, or after cosmetic peels (which is a kind of wound dressing, if you think about it) because it's so good at making a protective barrier to keep moisture in and bad things out. This body butter adds glycerin (a humectant, which attracts water) as well as dimethicone and cyclopentasiloxane (silicones, which smooth and soften skin), making a good product even better. It absorbs quickly and is surprisingly (and impressivley) non-greasy. The only problem with this product is that it's bizarrely hard to find in stores.
Mickenzie G.
San Diego, CA
This is a must have product! Perfect you spent the entire day walking around in the hot sun and you start to chafe. Rub a little on and it immediately feels better! I highly recommend if you are constantly active to purchase this product! Also if you attend are one to attend any type of festival, I highly recommend not forgetting this product! You will thank me later!
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
I have burn scars that I have to keep moisterized twice a day and I use this lotion. It is just the right consistency-it is a heavy moisterized but not too oily. The scent is neutral as well which is good for sensitive areas. Highly recommend this even for every day use if you have very dry skin.
Caress S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried better lotions i would buy over this one any day. It was good while i had it but was nothing special. It made my skin not dry, yes, but it had this weird smell that i thought was really gross. I don't know if they all are like this but the one i got i was not a fan of.
Lenissa C.
I use the vaseline Moisture locking body lotion when i get extra dry skin and i normally get it on any drugstore, it is great for the small price i have to pay for it, the scent is let's call it neutral which is good since i tend to have sensitive skin i love this brand
Garland O.
Smithfield, NC
I love this body lotion. I use it every day. I use it after a get a tattoo and he really helps with the healing process. I love how this is unscented and never has any collisions with my body spray. This is very long lasting and inexpensive. I recommend this to everyone and is the only lotion I use.
Emily C.
Austin, TX
Vaseline is the bomb. I still love just the old school tubs, and I use that all the time too. I like that Vaseline doesn't use too many extra unnecessary ingredients, and if you want one step up from the old school stuff I'd go for this butter. It's lush, and super moisturizing. Love it.
Courtney D.
Fishers, IN
This is great to keep your hands, feet, and elbows (or other very dry spots) moisturized in the winter. The thick cream really sinks into your skin and doesn't leave you feeling oily. The price is great for the effectiveness and I will buy again.
Courtney G.
Sykesville, MD
This body butter is the best I've ever tried. I put it on after I get out of the shower and it locks all the moisture in. Th only down side is that it feels a bit sticky on my skin for a while. for a pack of three you really get the bang for your buck. I would 10/10 recommend.
Shyniece F.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is really nice. Super easy to rub into the skin. Personally, I don't mind, but it does leave a little sheen on your skin. No scent, which is perfect for my sensitive skin. No cons. I love how light it feels and think this is a great winter product.