BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anna B.
I've used this and the other ones with different ingredients and scents. Very hydrating. It doesn't leave any kind of greasy or sticky residue despite being a Vaseline product. I love using it after shaving my legs. Even at the end of the day, I can still feel the hydration.
Katie B.
San Diego
Love this when my feet are feeling dry. I put this on and then fuzzy socks to trap in the moisture. Using this has really helped me cut down on getting pedicures!
Tanya w.
Arcadia, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is remarkable. I use it in the morning after cleansing as well as nighttime before bedtime. I have Psoriasis and have also used it on my break-outs which it works remarkable. This 3 Pack is a great buy and I urge everyone to try it!
Stephanie F.
I have really dry skin and the lotions from Vaseline always help my skin retain moisture. It is a little thick and hard to apply but it is worth it. It is an affordable product i would buy it again.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Vaseline - plain ol' petroleum jelly - is one of the best occlusive moisturizers (i.e. it locks moisture into your skin). It's commonly used as a wound dressing, or after cosmetic peels (which is a kind of wound dressing, if you think about it) because it's so good at making a protective barrier to keep moisture in and bad things out. This body butter adds glycerin (a humectant, which attracts water) as well as dimethicone and cyclopentasiloxane (silicones, which smooth and soften skin), making a good product even better. It absorbs quickly and is surprisingly (and impressivley) non-greasy. The only problem with this product is that it's bizarrely hard to find in stores.
Mickenzie G.
San Diego, CA
This is a must have product! Perfect you spent the entire day walking around in the hot sun and you start to chafe. Rub a little on and it immediately feels better! I highly recommend if you are constantly active to purchase this product! Also if you attend are one to attend any type of festival, I highly recommend not forgetting this product! You will thank me later!
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
I have burn scars that I have to keep moisterized twice a day and I use this lotion. It is just the right consistency-it is a heavy moisterized but not too oily. The scent is neutral as well which is good for sensitive areas. Highly recommend this even for every day use if you have very dry skin.
Caress S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried better lotions i would buy over this one any day. It was good while i had it but was nothing special. It made my skin not dry, yes, but it had this weird smell that i thought was really gross. I don't know if they all are like this but the one i got i was not a fan of.
lenissa C.
I use the vaseline Moisture locking body lotion when i get extra dry skin and i normally get it on any drugstore, it is great for the small price i have to pay for it, the scent is let's call it neutral which is good since i tend to have sensitive skin i love this brand
Garland O.
Smithfield, NC
I love this body lotion. I use it every day. I use it after a get a tattoo and he really helps with the healing process. I love how this is unscented and never has any collisions with my body spray. This is very long lasting and inexpensive. I recommend this to everyone and is the only lotion I use.