Vaseline Intensive Rescue  Medium Glow

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Medium Glow

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hypoallergenic moisturizer. Hypoallergenic & unfragranced. Skin fact no. 6: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself. But many factors - from the environment to heredity - can negatively affect this ability and lead to severe dryness. Vaseline Moisture Lockin

Vaseline Intensive Rescue  Medium Glow
Vaseline Intensive Rescue Medium Glow
  • "Gratis when you are getting dry skin. Definitely recommend the product. It helps on the dry skin." in 60 reviews
  • "This lotion is hands down amazing- glides on your skin perfectly moisturizing evenly- I recommend 100% " in 30 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so Vaseline is one of the only moisturizers/lotions I can use without breaking out! It may not always have much smell, but it sure does the job." in 13 reviews
Ashley T.
Love this! This stuff works so good! Leaves my skin feeling really soft and protected. I hit it from Walmart. You can get this great product anywhere ! Good value and good price. Sometimes they have sales .
Lavanya C.
This was a great lotion. It didn't have a strong smell and it really did moisturize my skin. It went on a little greasy though, which I didn't like. Also, beware of getting it in shaving cuts! Ouch! Overall, I think it's a fantastic product, especially when you consider the price. Because it goes on greasy, I wouldn't recommend using this for your face. It might cause you to break out.
celeste g.
Hanford, CA
So I love vaseline I know that if I want a lotion that's where I should go and this lotion didn't let me down. I have really dry skin not a condition but still pretty dry this lotion was very effective. The only thing I didn't like about this product was it left my skin feeling a bit sticky which is a feeling I don't like at all. I would buy it again just not anytime soon. Still a great product!
Allison W.
Cordova, TN
I have extremely dry skin, and this is a great moisturizer. I apply it after each shower and it really helps with the dry skin. The only minus is that there is no way to open the bottle (at least not that I can find), so when you get down to the bottom you have no way of getting out the last of the lotion. I can always tell there is a good amount left in there but it won't come out through the pump, so I just have to throw it out.
Stephanie H.
Friedens, PA
I've spent a lot of time looking for a good moisturizer. I have very dry and sensitive skin. This lotion is definitely affordable and also does not leave me feeling greasy or broken out. I've just started using but I don't worry about using it on my face where most moisturizers would break me out.
Leonor  R.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've used this lotion for about 7 or 8 years now and I love it. The formulation is fantastic. It seems to have a medium thickness to its consistency but, when my hands are super dry with cracked and bleeding knuckles the lotion feels like fluid and absorbs instantly. However, when my skins moisture is more balanced it feels thick and creamy. The fact that it is unscented is a bonus. I highly recommend this lotion.
Shyla C.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I love all of vaseline products they make you feel so soft without feeling oily their moisturizers are perfect consistency not to watery and not to clumpy it's priced nicely it's pretty cheap and I recommend any Vaseline product it's pretty amazing it's packing is pretty basic nothing to simple
Savannah R.
Pensacola, FL
Very basic staple lotion. I use this everyday keeps my skin very soft and moisturizered. Not greasy or overbearing. Very gentle and pleasant. I purchased this product from Wal-Mart shopping center. Very affordable product. Only issue I had was with the bottle itself. The pump somehow broke.
Jessica C.
Boston, MA
Love this stuff! I have EXTREMELY dry skin, and find that this moisturizer works as well (if not better) than many of the "intensive" version of more expensive/higher-end brands. I also love that it doesn't have a strong scent (unlike many other moisturizers), as I prefer to use perfume if I want to smell nice and don't want anything to clash. Only annoying part is trying to get the last little bit of moisturizer out of the bottom of the pump bottle.
Sarah D.
Use this daily my mom and dad use it too my brother even uses it we are a vaseline family its so importnet to use it and its very buttery and creamy we just love it for everything i put it on my whole body and its very good pricee n yes i have perchest it over and over again