BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

30% Bonus. Skin Fact No. 6: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself. But many factors - from the environment to heredity - can negatively affect this ability and lead to severe dryness. Vaseline moisture locking lotion triples moisture reserves instantly, then fills tiny gaps in skin to lock moisture in all day, promoting the proper environment dry skin needs to repair itself. Glycerin - instantly triples moisture. Occlusives - help lock moisture in all day.

Darriel S.
Tulsa
The best lotion I've ever tried, keeps you moisturized all day long no matter what. Super affordable. Pros- keeps you moisturized for a long time , there's no cons in my opinion. Yes I'll buy it again because it's a great product
Stephanie J.
Hicksville, NY
Very soft but there is no smell to go along with it. I prefer the BBB that have a fresh scent to go with it. However, it does the job if you put it on consistently.
Susan G.
I have extremely sensitive skin and finding a skin care product to keep my skin moisturized without being damaged was difficult until I found this product. My skin is smooth as I put it on and I absolutely will buy it again!
Katie N.
Saint Louis, MO
I have extremely dry skin, borderline eczema, and this is the only lotion I have found that keeps my skin moisturized. I use it every morning and sometimes in the evening - have been doing so for a number of years. I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry skin. It's great everywhere except my hands. I work with immune-suppressed children and wash my hands many times a day, and even using this lotion they dry out. Otherwise, it's great.
Katherine M.
I use this lotion so that I can repair the dry, cracked skin on my hands from the amount of paper that I touch at work. It is unscented and a good value for the amount of lotion in the bottle. I bought it at Target. Yes, I would buy it again. Yes, I would recommend it to someone who is suffering with dry and cracked skin.
Alissa R.
Lewisville, TX
Love Vaseline because it leaves my skin soft and does not hurt! My biggest issue has always been that after I shave and apply Bath & Body Works lotion my skin will BURN. But with this lotion, my skin does not do that. Also, the lack of a scent makes it so that I can still wear my perfume and not worry about mixing scents.
Brittany H.
Morganton, NC
I absolutely LOVE this product! If you haven't tried it, you should! I buy mine from Wal-Mart and Target. It is very long lasting. I moisturize when I wake up and not again until bed. Great value for the size, not very pricey at all.
I would definitely buy this again.
Johnna L.
I USED THIS LOTION WHEN MY SKIN WAS STARTING TO GET DRY. IT REALLY HELPED WITH THE BOTTUMS OF MY FEET AND SPREAD VERY NICLEY. YOU ONLY NEED TO USE A LITTLE. IT DOES HAVER A NICE SCENT TO THE LOTION THAT BOTH MENAND WOMEN WOULD BE ABLE TO USE. I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is perfect for people that have sensitive skin like myself. I use it all the time and love it. It says it for hypoallergenic skin but I think it is for all kinds, even if you don't like a smell to it as well. I think if you like it get the big one, that is what I did! And as I always say, get coupons!
Krystal W.
Webster, TX
I don't use this lotion often, probably because I rarely see it but when I do I make sure to purchase it. It's the perfect texture, and not too watery like some lotions. A few years back this lotion used to stay in our bathroom, at least two bottles, just in case we ran out. Love this product.