BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

30% Bonus. Skin Fact No. 6: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself. But many factors - from the environment to heredity - can negatively affect this ability and lead to severe dryness. Vaseline moisture locking lotion triples moisture reserves instantly, then fills tiny gaps in skin to lock moisture in all day, promoting the proper environment dry skin needs to repair itself. Glycerin - instantly triples moisture. Occlusives - help lock moisture in all day.

Darriel S.
Tulsa
The best lotion I've ever tried, keeps you moisturized all day long no matter what. Super affordable. Pros- keeps you moisturized for a long time , there's no cons in my opinion. Yes I'll buy it again because it's a great product
Stephanie J.
Hicksville, NY
Very soft but there is no smell to go along with it. I prefer the BBB that have a fresh scent to go with it. However, it does the job if you put it on consistently.
Susan G.
I have extremely sensitive skin and finding a skin care product to keep my skin moisturized without being damaged was difficult until I found this product. My skin is smooth as I put it on and I absolutely will buy it again!
Breanne B.
Use to use his Vaseline hypoallergenic moisturizer all the time until the store I went to discontinued it but it was good
Selena K.
I use this lotion on all my kids it works great for really sensitive skin. Locks in the moisture.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
I love this lotion. It's not super oily and does a great job moisturizing my terribly dry skin. It also is gentle enough that I can use it on my daughter's sensitive skin.
Krystal W.
Webster, TX
I don't use this lotion often, probably because I rarely see it but when I do I make sure to purchase it. It's the perfect texture, and not too watery like some lotions. A few years back this lotion used to stay in our bathroom, at least two bottles, just in case we ran out. Love this product.
Alana C.
Fort Wayne, IN
It is a very good lotion fro the price it does its job very well I use i everyday and it leaves my skin moisturized all day long ,It has a natural fresh scent .My family loves it so I would be buying it again and I would recommend it to my friends
Morgan D.
Las Vegas, NV
I was impressed with this lotion. It leaves my skin soft. The only thing I didn't like is that when it's hot outside it feels like I have a layer on top of my skin which it makes me hotter but over all I like this lotion thank you hipe you like this lotion. Morgan
Danielle E.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite lotion. I love it it always works for me. Keeps my body moisturized. I only have to put it on once daily and it works wonders