BY VASELINE

Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
My fiance has very very rough hands from working hard labor outdoors job. He does not even need to wear an oven mitt they are so rough. This intensive balm is one of the only things we have used that has made a major improvement in a shorter amount of time. Within a few weeks of me forcing him to apply this balm every night or any chance I could make him his hands are noticeably softer. He still has workers hands but now they do not scratch my skin when he touched me. Also he likes it because of the non girly scent.
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
My elbows and legs tend to get very dry when I travel. I brought the Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing & Repair Balm with me on travel just to see how it would work. It worked like a dream. Usually my legs will get itchy and I have to reapply lotion a few times a day. I was able to apply this in the morning and then at night after a shower and I had no problems with dry or itching skin. Perfect.
Melina F.
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
There are a lot of good hand balms out there and this one is pretty good. It lasts a while but I didn't like the sent. Generally I only needed it once every few days but can be used daily for extra rough skin. I'm still looking for the perfect intensive balm but this one will do for now. Yes I recommend it if you're not picky about what is smells like.
Karen K.
Karen K.
Riverview, FL
This is pretty good stuff. It is unscented and doesn't have any flavor (which is nice in a lip balm). It keeps my lips soft and heals any chapping I have. The only problem I have is it is super soft which is nice because it goes on smoothly; however because it is so soft, you can apply too much. That won't stop me from buying it again though!
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Saint Louis, MO
Vaseline is one of those brands that is always, always reliable when you have a particular need. When it's dry, and you have dry skin, and are on Accutane and your skin dries out even further due to the medication, Vaseline products all over your skin is incredibly important, and this works very, very well.
Tess R.
Tess R.
Lancaster
This product is great for people with dry skin. I use this daily to keep my skin hydrated. Even my husband uses it on his feet, it helps his heels from getting too dry. It repaired his heels as well. It smell great and it does not make my skin feel to slick. I will continue to buy this product.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Connersville, IN
This is the best lotion I have ever used. I use this daily after showering and before bed. My skin is very dry from being in the sun and heat but this keeps me moisturized. My daughter has her own bottle. I usually buy from Walmart at a great price. I would recommend this item to everyone.
Tulsi S.
Tulsi S.
I live in Florida. So the heat cracks my lips and makes them dry all the time. This product lasts for a long time, and does it's job and heals my cracked lips. I buy this at Walmart, for a great price! Even if it was on the pricey side, I would still buy it because it is effective.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Windsor, CO
In the winter my hands, especially around my knuckles, crack and it can be extremely painful. This hand balm restores moisture to my skin. It is thick formula because it is a repair balm but it doesn't have a greasy feel to it like some other repair balms I have used in the past.
Kasi D.
Kasi D.
Homer, LA
I have a problem in the winter time with my lips chapping and cracking. It is extremely painful and embarrassing as well until I found this product from Vaseline. I love the way it feels when you put it on, how well it works, and the price. I will be picking up more again soon!