Add a Photo

#43 in Hand Cream
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself.
Photo (1)
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Arnold, Missouri

Vaseline intensive rescue healing hand cream is awesome stuff! Always makes my hands happy
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Buffalo, NY

Moisturizer is relatively light and absorbs quickly into skin. Great buy for the price.
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ

This is a great hand cream that I keep in my work bag. I go it at Ulta at the counter.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.

This helped me a lot when I had extremely bad skin problems as I was growing
Tia R.
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA

I highly recommend this cream if you have very dry hands. It is soothing and has worked the best of all the hand creams I have tried, even the more expensive ones.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA

I'm a caregiver so I was my hands a hundred times a day. This hand cream helps keep my hands moisturized and not dried out.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
NISKAYUNA, NY

I like this product. It is priced reasonably and I feel really improved my summer feet if you may. Its not the same as getting a pedicure but it does help for softer feet!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX

Reminds me I need to buy some now that summer is upon us! I put this all over my heels and put on socks before bed, after a few nights my feet and heels are baby-soft.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

Great hand cream that goes on smooth and isn't greasy. Lightweight and absorbs fast. Hands instantly feel smoothr after use.
Tiara A.