Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Judith C.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #47 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kayleigh c.
Naugatuck, CT
Great product. I usually use it at work since i work with carboard my hands get severly dry. Lasts a good amount if time.
Jennie C.
Stockton, CA
Non greasy. Smells good. Affordable. Like the variety. Not too expensive. Easy to find in stores.
Ken N.
Really helps with the dryness on my hands and feet very thick formula which is very good if you have dried cracked skin love it for the winter also but I use it all year it's best to use it everyday for maximum hydration which is what you really want really reccomend the product
Laura G.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
I have very dry hands and cracked skin. This helped somewhat, but not the best I've used. Smelt very nice and was affordable.
Helen M.
Abu Dhabi
great hand cream! keeps my hands really soft. Haven't seen a very noticeable change yet but i would keep using.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Vaseline intensive rescue healing hand cream is awesome stuff! Always makes my hands happy
Nadeige D.
Dolbeau-mistassini, Québec
In my opinion this hand cream is not super intensive I've seen a lot more intensive hand cream that work better so this one is not best but still a nice hand cream
Emma B.
Bristol, UK
Really great product. Really locks in moisture. I particularly use this in winter when the dry air causes my skin to be tight and dry.
Quite a thick consistency but after a bit of a rub it works into the skin well and doesn't leave greasy marks everywhere. Doesn't have that much of a scent, very subtle.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
I'm a nurse practitioner who hand washes dozens of times per day between patients. I use this hand cream to soothe and moisturize my dry, cracked hands. Vaseline Intensive Rescue is thick and lovely. Comes in a medium size tube so I can carry it in my scrub pockets at work. Highly recommend!
Lauren S.
Can be slightly oily
Nice smell
Only use small amount makes hands quiet sticky
Little pricey
Still get the product but not overly fussed
Tiara A.