Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Judith C.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #55 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
This is a great hand cream that I keep in my work bag. I go it at Ulta at the counter.
Marissa F.
This helped me a lot when I had extremely bad skin problems as I was growing
Ken N.
Really helps with the dryness on my hands and feet very thick formula which is very good if you have dried cracked skin love it for the winter also but I use it all year it's best to use it everyday for maximum hydration which is what you really want really reccomend the product
April M.
When I'm working day and night at my job then at my home. My hands are rough and sometime crack. I usually try out different creams and hand lotions to see which one I like. This one I like, it keeps my hands soft and not greasy. Feels so nice applying and rubbing it into my skin. Nice hand cream and I would buy again & recommend it
Emma B.
Bristol, UK
Really great product. Really locks in moisture. I particularly use this in winter when the dry air causes my skin to be tight and dry.
Quite a thick consistency but after a bit of a rub it works into the skin well and doesn't leave greasy marks everywhere. Doesn't have that much of a scent, very subtle.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
I'm a nurse practitioner who hand washes dozens of times per day between patients. I use this hand cream to soothe and moisturize my dry, cracked hands. Vaseline Intensive Rescue is thick and lovely. Comes in a medium size tube so I can carry it in my scrub pockets at work. Highly recommend!
Meaghan B.
Edmonton, Alberta
This creme is a winter-time essential! It not only soothes my poor, dry, cracked hands, a struggle I face every winter but it leaves my hands feeling moisturized. Best of all, it does all this without a greasy-feel!
karen r.
I use this lotion at home and at work I love this stuff. Everyone at work comes to my desk to use my Vaseline. It does a great job I have been using it for years, my mom's used it for years. We will continue to use it. It's always a good price and readily available.
Maria R.
San Sebastian, PR
This is a must product in my purse at all times. I never leave home without it. It keeps my hands soft and all dry and flake free especially during winter months. Love it!
Nadeige D.
Dolbeau-mistassini, Québec
In my opinion this hand cream is not super intensive I've seen a lot more intensive hand cream that work better so this one is not best but still a nice hand cream
Tiara A.