Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Judith C.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #32 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
April M.
April M.
When I'm working day and night at my job then at my home. My hands are rough and sometime crack. I usually try out different creams and hand lotions to see which one I like. This one I like, it keeps my hands soft and not greasy. Feels so nice applying and rubbing it into my skin. Nice hand cream and I would buy again & recommend it
Emma B.
Emma B.
Bristol, UK
Really great product. Really locks in moisture. I particularly use this in winter when the dry air causes my skin to be tight and dry.
Quite a thick consistency but after a bit of a rub it works into the skin well and doesn't leave greasy marks everywhere. Doesn't have that much of a scent, very subtle.
Devon W.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
I'm a nurse practitioner who hand washes dozens of times per day between patients. I use this hand cream to soothe and moisturize my dry, cracked hands. Vaseline Intensive Rescue is thick and lovely. Comes in a medium size tube so I can carry it in my scrub pockets at work. Highly recommend!
karen r.
karen r.
I use this lotion at home and at work I love this stuff. Everyone at work comes to my desk to use my Vaseline. It does a great job I have been using it for years, my mom's used it for years. We will continue to use it. It's always a good price and readily available.
Meaghan B.
Meaghan B.
Edmonton, Alberta
This creme is a winter-time essential! It not only soothes my poor, dry, cracked hands, a struggle I face every winter but it leaves my hands feeling moisturized. Best of all, it does all this without a greasy-feel!
Maria R.
Maria R.
San Sebastian, PR
This is a must product in my purse at all times. I never leave home without it. It keeps my hands soft and all dry and flake free especially during winter months. Love it!
Nadeige D.
Nadeige D.
Dolbeau-mistassini, Québec
In my opinion this hand cream is not super intensive I've seen a lot more intensive hand cream that work better so this one is not best but still a nice hand cream
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Can be slightly oily
Nice smell
Only use small amount makes hands quiet sticky
Little pricey
Still get the product but not overly fussed
Nazanin M.
Nazanin M.
Coquitlam, British Columbia
One of the best drugstore hand creams, hands down. Its super affordable and keeps my hands really moisterized for hours.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
Works great! Non greasy feeling! Last all day! I like to buy the scent free as I find that it works better!
Tiara A.