Add a Photo

By VASELINE
#42 in Hand Cream
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself.
Photo (1)
karen r.
karen r.

I use this lotion at home and at work I love this stuff. Everyone at work comes to my desk to use my Vaseline. It does a great job I have been using it for years, my mom's used it for years. We will continue to use it. It's always a good price and readily available.
Meaghan B.
Meaghan B.
Edmonton, Alberta

This creme is a winter-time essential! It not only soothes my poor, dry, cracked hands, a struggle I face every winter but it leaves my hands feeling moisturized. Best of all, it does all this without a greasy-feel!
Maria R.
Maria R.
San Sebastian, PR

This is a must product in my purse at all times. I never leave home without it. It keeps my hands soft and all dry and flake free especially during winter months. Love it!
Nadeige D.
Nadeige D.
Dolbeau-mistassini, Québec

In my opinion this hand cream is not super intensive I've seen a lot more intensive hand cream that work better so this one is not best but still a nice hand cream
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Can be slightly oily
Nice smell
Only use small amount makes hands quiet sticky
Little pricey
Still get the product but not overly fussed
Athena G.
Athena G.
Kentville, NS

This hand cream I found smelled like fish once it was applied. It did work to moisturize my skin, but I couldn't bear the smell.
Nazanin M.
Nazanin M.
Coquitlam, British Columbia

One of the best drugstore hand creams, hands down. Its super affordable and keeps my hands really moisterized for hours.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland

Works great! Non greasy feeling! Last all day! I like to buy the scent free as I find that it works better!
Line N.
Line N.

I loved it. So nice and smooth! I will buy this product again in a heartbeat. It made my skin so soft.
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO

Vaseline intensive rescue healing hand cream is awesome stuff! Always makes my hands happy
Tiara A.