Add a Photo

By VASELINE
#42 in Hand Cream
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself.
Photo (1)
Marissa G.
Marissa G.

This helped me a lot when I had extremely bad skin problems as I was growing
Karley F.
Karley F.

I am not a fan of this hand lotion. it was super thick and left my hand feeling greasy. i took forever for my hands to absorb the lotion and after it did my hand were dry again. not my favorite.
Tia R.
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA

I highly recommend this cream if you have very dry hands. It is soothing and has worked the best of all the hand creams I have tried, even the more expensive ones.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA

I'm a caregiver so I was my hands a hundred times a day. This hand cream helps keep my hands moisturized and not dried out.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

Great hand cream that goes on smooth and isn't greasy. Lightweight and absorbs fast. Hands instantly feel smoothr after use.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX

Reminds me I need to buy some now that summer is upon us! I put this all over my heels and put on socks before bed, after a few nights my feet and heels are baby-soft.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Niskayuna, NY

I like this product. It is priced reasonably and I feel really improved my summer feet if you may. Its not the same as getting a pedicure but it does help for softer feet!
April M.
April M.

When I'm working day and night at my job then at my home. My hands are rough and sometime crack. I usually try out different creams and hand lotions to see which one I like. This one I like, it keeps my hands soft and not greasy. Feels so nice applying and rubbing it into my skin. Nice hand cream and I would buy again & recommend it
Emma B.
Emma B.
Bristol, UK

Really great product. Really locks in moisture. I particularly use this in winter when the dry air causes my skin to be tight and dry.
Quite a thick consistency but after a bit of a rub it works into the skin well and doesn't leave greasy marks everywhere. Doesn't have that much of a scent, very subtle.
Devon W.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta

I'm a nurse practitioner who hand washes dozens of times per day between patients. I use this hand cream to soothe and moisturize my dry, cracked hands. Vaseline Intensive Rescue is thick and lovely. Comes in a medium size tube so I can carry it in my scrub pockets at work. Highly recommend!
Tiara A.