Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Judith C.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #47 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
lila h.
Baxley, GA
I use this hand cream also when I'm washing dishes because my hands seem to get dry so i use this cream. I get it from walmart and it really is a great product!
Victoria A.
Grayslake, IL
This hand cream is good . It does the trick especially during those cold winter months! Used it this past winter. And it helped my dry hands so much
Destiny M.
Denver, CO
I have been using Vaseline for a long time but there seems to still be that small amount of sticky and uncomfortable oily kind of feelings after usage.
Daechanea W.
Akron, OH
Restore plenty of moisture back into my hands and I love have it makes the scales marks on my hands dissappear and makes my hands really soft
Marilyn G.
Use this during the donate for my hands at work. As I am constantly washing my hands. They feels dry. This gives it instant relief.
Kendal A.
Freehold, NJ
My hands are always dry and rough, plus I have eczema and this lotion helps keep it at bay. I love the smooth application and the feeling that it's working on my rough skin helping to fix it makes me feel satisfied.
Ksyusha C.
Monroe, NC
Super moisturizing I use it during summer month the most after pool and being in the sun all day. Help with dry hands a lot. Pleasant smell too
This is one of the better hand creams but I can only use it at night. During the day, what with hand washing, etc...the cream just washes away. I've also used it on my feet when I had nothing else. It did a surprisingly good job at keeping them moisturized.
brittany f.
Wellness Guru Expert
I expected more from Vaseline brand. When trying this hand cream, it has more of a water-based feeling on your skin. i felt nothing really absorbed into my skin and no softness or nourishment was given to my skin. I wouldn't recommend, unless it works for other skin types.
Lela S.
Delmar, DE
Great for hands that work. My hands have been very dry from working and this product helped heal them up and make them pretty again. This is a daily use product for me now.
Tiara A.