Add a Photo

By VASELINE
#43 in Hand Cream
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself.
Photo (1)
Dana B.
Dana B.
Youngstown, FL

This product is amazing. I have dry hands and it leaves them so soft. I use it almost daily. It's a great value.
Ami H.
Ami H.

I can't live without it.i isevaseline for everything. My hand, feet, face even. It really helps keeping moisture
Tara B.
Tara B.

Have my hands in water a lot through out the day and I love the way the hand cream keeps my hands from cracking
Audrey C.
Audrey C.

Heals dry skin in a flash. Not greasy and doesn't rub off easily. I don't notice any scent to this product.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland

Works great! Non greasy feeling! Last all day! I like to buy the scent free as I find that it works better!
Line N.
Line N.

I loved it. So nice and smooth! I will buy this product again in a heartbeat. It made my skin so soft.
maria o.
maria o.
Stockton, CA

Non greasy. Smells good. Affordable. Like the variety. Not too expensive. Easy to find in stores.
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
Port Clinton, OH

Great for very dry skin. I bring it to work with me. It doesn't leave your skin greasy at all
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Spring Hill

I like this and keep it in my purse but my hands feel greesey for a long time after using it.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

Not only great for cold weather but fabulous for keeping you hands looking supple and young.
Tiara A.