Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Judith C.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #40 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Dana B.
Dana B.
Youngstown, FL
This product is amazing. I have dry hands and it leaves them so soft. I use it almost daily. It's a great value.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Have my hands in water a lot through out the day and I love the way the hand cream keeps my hands from cracking
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Los Angeles
Heals dry skin in a flash. Not greasy and doesn't rub off easily. I don't notice any scent to this product.
Jennie C.
Jennie C.
Stockton, CA
Non greasy. Smells good. Affordable. Like the variety. Not too expensive. Easy to find in stores.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Spring Hill
I like this and keep it in my purse but my hands feel greesey for a long time after using it.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Buffalo, NY
Moisturizer is relatively light and absorbs quickly into skin. Great buy for the price.
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
This is a great hand cream that I keep in my work bag. I go it at Ulta at the counter.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
This helped me a lot when I had extremely bad skin problems as I was growing
Kelcie K.
Kelcie K.
Lorain
I have eczema on my hands, and was hoping that this product would make a difference in the smoothness of my hands. It didn't make a significant difference, and it didn't hold up well after washing my hands. It's a good daily moisture, but it is not long lasting.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Vaseline makes fool-proof products. This hand cream is just as mild and gentle as pure petroleum jelly. It has a light, fresh scent, It's moisturizing, and it comes in a convenient squeeze tube. It's perfect for keeping in my purse, office desk or night stand.
Tiara A.