Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #43 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
Ami H.
Ami H.
I can't live without it.i isevaseline for everything. My hand, feet, face even. It really helps keeping moisture
Tara B.
Tara B.
Have my hands in water a lot through out the day and I love the way the hand cream keeps my hands from cracking
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Heals dry skin in a flash. Not greasy and doesn't rub off easily. I don't notice any scent to this product.
Jennie C.
Jennie C.
Stockton, CA
Non greasy. Smells good. Affordable. Like the variety. Not too expensive. Easy to find in stores.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Spring Hill
I like this and keep it in my purse but my hands feel greesey for a long time after using it.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Not only great for cold weather but fabulous for keeping you hands looking supple and young.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Buffalo, NY
Moisturizer is relatively light and absorbs quickly into skin. Great buy for the price.
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
This is a great hand cream that I keep in my work bag. I go it at Ulta at the counter.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
This helped me a lot when I had extremely bad skin problems as I was growing
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Very hydrating, but makes me feel somewhat greasy. Even after it's all absorbed in my skin, I notice a film on myself.
Tiara A.