Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Judith C.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #47 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sandy A.
Mission hills, Ca
I like to keep this in my purse . I use it all the time at work at home just anywhere I go.
helps keep your hands soft
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Very hydrating, but makes me feel somewhat greasy. Even after it's all absorbed in my skin, I notice a film on myself.
Julie F.
Tuckerton
In the winter when my hands are dry and almost cracking, this is what actually rescues them. The name says it itself
Satinn F.
Cary, NC
One of the products I keep in my purse because I wash my hands so much. Long lastimg, nice scent, and inexpensive.
Ami H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't live without it.i isevaseline for everything. My hand, feet, face even. It really helps keeping moisture
Dana B.
Youngstown, FL
This product is amazing. I have dry hands and it leaves them so soft. I use it almost daily. It's a great value.
Tara B.
Have my hands in water a lot through out the day and I love the way the hand cream keeps my hands from cracking
Penny J.
Elgin illinois
Excellent product. From hands being in water so much they tend to get very chapped. This stuff works wonders!
Audrey C.
Los Angeles
Heals dry skin in a flash. Not greasy and doesn't rub off easily. I don't notice any scent to this product.
Jennie C.
Stockton, CA
Non greasy. Smells good. Affordable. Like the variety. Not too expensive. Easy to find in stores.
Tiara A.