Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Judith C.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #31 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Use this during the donate for my hands at work. As I am constantly washing my hands. They feels dry. This gives it instant relief.
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This tends to be my every day hand cream. No real scent to it and keeps my hands smooth. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kayleigh c.
Kayleigh c.
Naugatuck, CT
Great product. I usually use it at work since i work with carboard my hands get severly dry. Lasts a good amount if time.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Works great for dry, cracked hands. Heals chapped skin after a few applications. It's a winter time go to at our house.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love vaseline products they are all high quality and really moisturize my hands. this one isn't scented which is nice
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Deer Park, TX
with excezma this is the only thing that works for me and I have super sensitive skin thank the lord its not expensive
Sandy A.
Sandy A.
Mission hills, Ca
I like to keep this in my purse . I use it all the time at work at home just anywhere I go.
helps keep your hands soft
Julie F.
Julie F.
Tuckerton
In the winter when my hands are dry and almost cracking, this is what actually rescues them. The name says it itself
Satinn F.
Satinn F.
Cary, NC
One of the products I keep in my purse because I wash my hands so much. Long lastimg, nice scent, and inexpensive.
Ami H.
Ami H.
I can't live without it.i isevaseline for everything. My hand, feet, face even. It really helps keeping moisture
Tiara A.