Add a Photo

#43 in Hand Cream
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself.
Photo (1)
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Suwanee, GA

I have really dry hands every hand lotion I've used didn't work until this one. My hands are no longer dry and I can go hours without having to reapply. I will continue to purchase.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Clarksdale, MS

I wash my hands a lot at work and needed a good cream to moisturize. ..this product gets the job done it's thick and doesn't leave my skin feeling too oily. The price is nice too
Lela S.
Lela S.
Delmar, DE

Great for hands that work. My hands have been very dry from working and this product helped heal them up and make them pretty again. This is a daily use product for me now.
Maria R.
Maria R.
San Sebastian, PR

This is a must product in my purse at all times. I never leave home without it. It keeps my hands soft and all dry and flake free especially during winter months. Love it!
Nadeige D.
Nadeige D.
Dolbeau-mistassini, Québec

In my opinion this hand cream is not super intensive I've seen a lot more intensive hand cream that work better so this one is not best but still a nice hand cream
lila h.
lila h.
Baxley, GA

I use this hand cream also when I'm washing dishes because my hands seem to get dry so i use this cream. I get it from walmart and it really is a great product!
Salena C.
Salena C.

This is one of my favorite hand creams! I enjoy the smell and the way it leaves my hands feeling rich and healthy. I would highly recommend trying it out.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Weslaco, TX

I wash my hands very frequently and the skin on my hands gets very dry, even cracks sometimes. This lotion helps to rescue my hands and calms the itch.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Denver, CO

I have been using Vaseline for a long time but there seems to still be that small amount of sticky and uncomfortable oily kind of feelings after usage.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

One of the best brands I've used at really hydrating my skin, nothing exciting about presentation of the bottle but it does the trick and feels great
Tiara A.