Add a Photo

By VASELINE
#42 in Hand Cream
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself.
Photo (1)
Angela P.
Angela P.
Weslaco, TX

I wash my hands very frequently and the skin on my hands gets very dry, even cracks sometimes. This lotion helps to rescue my hands and calms the itch.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

One of the best brands I've used at really hydrating my skin, nothing exciting about presentation of the bottle but it does the trick and feels great
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Grayslake, IL

This hand cream is good . It does the trick especially during those cold winter months! Used it this past winter. And it helped my dry hands so much
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Oakville, WA

Really helps my cracked and dry hands. I put it on before I go to bed and it does wonders. The smell is subtle so it does not irritate my allergies.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
S Richmond Hl, NY

Good price for quality of product, helps moisturize your hands leaving them uber soft. its very affordable for how much products comes in the tube
Breeanna E.
Breeanna E.
Killeen, TX

It truly works miracles! While it is oily it helps with chapped and cracked hands. It feels amazing if your hands are dry and needing nourishment.
Ksyusha C.
Ksyusha C.
Monroe, NC

Super moisturizing I use it during summer month the most after pool and being in the sun all day. Help with dry hands a lot. Pleasant smell too
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Brooklyn, NY

Gentle on sensitive skin and very hydrayting. Even works on tough calluses! Doesn't leave an oily residue after use like many hand creams do.
Daechanea W.
Daechanea W.
Akron, OH

Restore plenty of moisture back into my hands and I love have it makes the scales marks on my hands dissappear and makes my hands really soft
Devan G.
Devan G.

Vaseline is such a great brand. Their products do exactly as intended which I love. The scent is average but something I can deal with.
Tiara A.