Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Judith C.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #57 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Lela S.
Delmar, DE
Great for hands that work. My hands have been very dry from working and this product helped heal them up and make them pretty again. This is a daily use product for me now.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
Reminds me I need to buy some now that summer is upon us! I put this all over my heels and put on socks before bed, after a few nights my feet and heels are baby-soft.
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
I highly recommend this cream if you have very dry hands. It is soothing and has worked the best of all the hand creams I have tried, even the more expensive ones.
Alana B.
Federal Way, WA
I am a lotion freak. So is my sister and my kids. It's hard to find something that is thick enough but not too thick and greasy. This is a happy medium. It soaks in quickly but stays on so you don't need to keep applying. With winter coming up this is a must for yall. And it's great on the legs when showing them legs off
lila h.
Baxley, GA
I use this hand cream also when I'm washing dishes because my hands seem to get dry so i use this cream. I get it from walmart and it really is a great product!
Salena C.
This is one of my favorite hand creams! I enjoy the smell and the way it leaves my hands feeling rich and healthy. I would highly recommend trying it out.
Judith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absorbs fast for a non greasy feel
Appropriate for sensitive skin
Fast healing for dry, rough hands
Keeps skin headed for 3 weeks
And much more........
Angela P.
Weslaco, TX
I wash my hands very frequently and the skin on my hands gets very dry, even cracks sometimes. This lotion helps to rescue my hands and calms the itch.
Destiny M.
Denver, CO
I have been using Vaseline for a long time but there seems to still be that small amount of sticky and uncomfortable oily kind of feelings after usage.
Hannah K.
One of the best brands I've used at really hydrating my skin, nothing exciting about presentation of the bottle but it does the trick and feels great
Tiara A.