Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #43 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kendal A.
Kendal A.
Freehold, NJ
My hands are always dry and rough, plus I have eczema and this lotion helps keep it at bay. I love the smooth application and the feeling that it's working on my rough skin helping to fix it makes me feel satisfied.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Tampa, FL
I have extremely dry skin not only on my face put on my feet and this product really helps bring back the moisture. It wasn't too greasy but it was thick enough to stick and not sweat off easily.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Orlando, FL
Typing on a keyboard all day can really dry my hands out so I keep a bottle of this in my desk drawer. A little goes a long way so even though this bottle may be tiny, it will last a long time.
Karleigh M.
Karleigh M.
Very nourishing and great for winter time! I used this at night throughout the winter and it kept my hands freshly soft. The only downside is that it can leave hands very greasy give a while.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Suwanee, GA
I have really dry hands every hand lotion I've used didn't work until this one. My hands are no longer dry and I can go hours without having to reapply. I will continue to purchase.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Clarksdale, MS
I wash my hands a lot at work and needed a good cream to moisturize. ..this product gets the job done it's thick and doesn't leave my skin feeling too oily. The price is nice too
Lela S.
Lela S.
Delmar, DE
Great for hands that work. My hands have been very dry from working and this product helped heal them up and make them pretty again. This is a daily use product for me now.
lila h.
lila h.
Baxley, GA
I use this hand cream also when I'm washing dishes because my hands seem to get dry so i use this cream. I get it from walmart and it really is a great product!
Salena C.
Salena C.
This is one of my favorite hand creams! I enjoy the smell and the way it leaves my hands feeling rich and healthy. I would highly recommend trying it out.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Denver, CO
I have been using Vaseline for a long time but there seems to still be that small amount of sticky and uncomfortable oily kind of feelings after usage.
Tiara A.