Add a Photo

#43 in Hand Cream
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself.
Photo (1)
Tatum D.
Tatum D.
Knightstown, IN

Well .. I went into this purchase with high hopes....
and it wasn't all I thought it would be .... Great price,
left me feeling a little oily ( which I hate ) and wasn't
extremely effective.... I would give it a so so rating !
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

This is a great hand cream! My hands were feeling dry and this helped them feel better! I use it on my legs as well after shaving and keeps my legs smooth and hydrated! I would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin!
Destiny H.
Destiny H.

Just like everything from the Vaseline line, their main goal is moisture and they achieve that very well. I use this every day and it works best after a shower. It is an average price but definitely worth every penny.
tammy t.
tammy t.
Watauga , Tx

My little boy gets very chapped hands during the winter from hand washing and needs deep healing lotions to heal cracked knuckles. We use this brand at times and find that is does a good job without costing too much
Kendal A.
Kendal A.
Freehold, NJ

My hands are always dry and rough, plus I have eczema and this lotion helps keep it at bay. I love the smooth application and the feeling that it's working on my rough skin helping to fix it makes me feel satisfied.
Meaghan B.
Meaghan B.
Edmonton , Alberta

This creme is a winter-time essential! It not only soothes my poor, dry, cracked hands, a struggle I face every winter but it leaves my hands feeling moisturized. Best of all, it does all this without a greasy-feel!
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Tampa, FL

I have extremely dry skin not only on my face put on my feet and this product really helps bring back the moisture. It wasn't too greasy but it was thick enough to stick and not sweat off easily.
Karley F.
Karley F.

I am not a fan of this hand lotion. it was super thick and left my hand feeling greasy. i took forever for my hands to absorb the lotion and after it did my hand were dry again. not my favorite.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Orlando, FL

Typing on a keyboard all day can really dry my hands out so I keep a bottle of this in my desk drawer. A little goes a long way so even though this bottle may be tiny, it will last a long time.
Karleigh M.
Karleigh M.

Very nourishing and great for winter time! I used this at night throughout the winter and it kept my hands freshly soft. The only downside is that it can leave hands very greasy give a while.
Tiara A.