Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Judith Z.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #59 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Ty C.
This actually works! I was pretty impressed with the results. I gave it 3 stars because it's pretty think so it's not for everyday. I would use it more in the winter time before going to sleep so your hands stay moisturized. Good for sensitive skin as well.
Maureen D.
Salt Lake City, UT
When working with fabric, your handa dry really quick, even in humid florida. I use it everyday when I am in production mode. Pro: clean smell, won't leave residue on fabrics. Cons: none. It is a good price for what I need. I keep it in my sewing case.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I have really dry hands every hand lotion I've used didn't work until this one. My hands are no longer dry and I can go hours without having to reapply. I will continue to purchase.
Jasmine T.
This hand cream is THE best, at least the old formula was, because now they changed it and it's all watery now. Before all you needed was one squirt, rub it all over you hands, and that's it because it was so thick and moisturizing!
Kendal A.
Freehold, NJ
My hands are always dry and rough, plus I have eczema and this lotion helps keep it at bay. I love the smooth application and the feeling that it's working on my rough skin helping to fix it makes me feel satisfied.
Tatum D.
Knightstown, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Well .. I went into this purchase with high hopes....
and it wasn't all I thought it would be .... Great price,
left me feeling a little oily ( which I hate ) and wasn't
extremely effective.... I would give it a so so rating !
Rebecca F.
Orlando, FL
Typing on a keyboard all day can really dry my hands out so I keep a bottle of this in my desk drawer. A little goes a long way so even though this bottle may be tiny, it will last a long time.
Karley F.
I am not a fan of this hand lotion. it was super thick and left my hand feeling greasy. i took forever for my hands to absorb the lotion and after it did my hand were dry again. not my favorite.
Chasity M.
Clarksdale, MS
I wash my hands a lot at work and needed a good cream to moisturize. ..this product gets the job done it's thick and doesn't leave my skin feeling too oily. The price is nice too
Caroline B.
Niskayuna, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this product. It is priced reasonably and I feel really improved my summer feet if you may. Its not the same as getting a pedicure but it does help for softer feet!
Tiara A.