Add a Photo

#43 in Hand Cream
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself.
Photo (1)
brittany f.
brittany f.

I expected more from Vaseline brand. When trying this hand cream, it has more of a water-based feeling on your skin. i felt nothing really absorbed into my skin and no softness or nourishment was given to my skin. I wouldn't recommend, unless it works for other skin types.
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Logan, UT

My husband and i garden and do a bunch of hand washing. We have a large family, so we are constantly doing these chores. We use this after doing these things and works really well and prevents any kind of irritation, like cracking. I have recommended it to other families.
karen r.
karen r.

I use this lotion at home and at work I love this stuff. Everyone at work comes to my desk to use my Vaseline. It does a great job I have been using it for years, my mom's used it for years. We will continue to use it. It's always a good price and readily available.
This is one of the better hand creams but I can only use it at night. During the day, what with hand washing, etc...the cream just washes away. I've also used it on my feet when I had nothing else. It did a surprisingly good job at keeping them moisturized.
Ty C.
Ty C.

This actually works! I was pretty impressed with the results. I gave it 3 stars because it's pretty think so it's not for everyday. I would use it more in the winter time before going to sleep so your hands stay moisturized. Good for sensitive skin as well.
Maureen D.
Maureen D.
Ocala, FL

When working with fabric, your handa dry really quick, even in humid florida. I use it everyday when I am in production mode. Pro: clean smell, won't leave residue on fabrics. Cons: none. It is a good price for what I need. I keep it in my sewing case.
Ackeda T.
Ackeda T.
Slidell, LA

I am notorious for having dry ashy hands. I bought this cream and leave it in my locker at work. It's very easy to apply and goes on smoothly. The price was good. It smells great also. I apply it once a day and it usually lasts my entire shift.
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Tecumseh, OK

I use the Vaseline cream because my hands get cracked and dry easy. I love using it because it moisturizes and soothes my skin. I use it several times a week. I buy it as Walmart. I wish it came in smaller containers. I would buy it again.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.

This hand cream is THE best, at least the old formula was, because now they changed it and it's all watery now. Before all you needed was one squirt, rub it all over you hands, and that's it because it was so thick and moisturizing!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I got this hand cream as a gift with some nail polish. It's a good lotion, I keep it in my purse and use it when my hands get dry. However I have used other hand lotions that are less greasy and I don't have to apply multiple times.
Tiara A.