Add a Photo

By VASELINE
#39 in Hand Cream
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself.
Photo (1)
This is one of the better hand creams but I can only use it at night. During the day, what with hand washing, etc...the cream just washes away. I've also used it on my feet when I had nothing else. It did a surprisingly good job at keeping them moisturized.
Maureen D.
Maureen D.
Ocala, FL

When working with fabric, your handa dry really quick, even in humid florida. I use it everyday when I am in production mode. Pro: clean smell, won't leave residue on fabrics. Cons: none. It is a good price for what I need. I keep it in my sewing case.
Ackeda T.
Ackeda T.
Slidell, LA

I am notorious for having dry ashy hands. I bought this cream and leave it in my locker at work. It's very easy to apply and goes on smoothly. The price was good. It smells great also. I apply it once a day and it usually lasts my entire shift.
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Tecumseh, OK

I use the Vaseline cream because my hands get cracked and dry easy. I love using it because it moisturizes and soothes my skin. I use it several times a week. I buy it as Walmart. I wish it came in smaller containers. I would buy it again.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.

This hand cream is THE best, at least the old formula was, because now they changed it and it's all watery now. Before all you needed was one squirt, rub it all over you hands, and that's it because it was so thick and moisturizing!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I got this hand cream as a gift with some nail polish. It's a good lotion, I keep it in my purse and use it when my hands get dry. However I have used other hand lotions that are less greasy and I don't have to apply multiple times.
Tatum D.
Tatum D.
Knightstown, IN

Well .. I went into this purchase with high hopes....
and it wasn't all I thought it would be .... Great price,
left me feeling a little oily ( which I hate ) and wasn't
extremely effective.... I would give it a so so rating !
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

This is a great hand cream! My hands were feeling dry and this helped them feel better! I use it on my legs as well after shaving and keeps my legs smooth and hydrated! I would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin!
Destiny H.
Destiny H.

Just like everything from the Vaseline line, their main goal is moisture and they achieve that very well. I use this every day and it works best after a shower. It is an average price but definitely worth every penny.
tammy t.
tammy t.
Watauga , Tx

My little boy gets very chapped hands during the winter from hand washing and needs deep healing lotions to heal cracked knuckles. We use this brand at times and find that is does a good job without costing too much
Tiara A.