Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Judith C.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #49 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Stephanie S.
I got this hand cream as a gift with some nail polish. It's a good lotion, I keep it in my purse and use it when my hands get dry. However I have used other hand lotions that are less greasy and I don't have to apply multiple times.
Lauren H.
This is a great hand cream! My hands were feeling dry and this helped them feel better! I use it on my legs as well after shaving and keeps my legs smooth and hydrated! I would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin!
tammy t.
Watauga , TX
My little boy gets very chapped hands during the winter from hand washing and needs deep healing lotions to heal cracked knuckles. We use this brand at times and find that is does a good job without costing too much
Olivia A.
Princeton, NJ
I love the vaseline intensive rescue healing hand cream. This lotion is creamy and very good for chapped hands and knuckles. It is a think lotion so the moisture is long lasting. It is worth the price. I would definitely buy it again, especially during the winter months when my hands get very chapped.
Destiny H.
Just like everything from the Vaseline line, their main goal is moisture and they achieve that very well. I use this every day and it works best after a shower. It is an average price but definitely worth every penny.
Leela I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all the Vaseline products. This lotion keeps my skin hydrated and smelling fresh and clean. Usually in the winters I have really dry skin and have to resort to Lubriderm but this winter Vaseline keep my skin moist and hydrated. Plus the scent doesn't mess with my allergies.
Emilie B.
Logan, UT
My husband and i garden and do a bunch of hand washing. We have a large family, so we are constantly doing these chores. We use this after doing these things and works really well and prevents any kind of irritation, like cracking. I have recommended it to other families.
Dominique M.
Tampa, FL
I have extremely dry skin not only on my face put on my feet and this product really helps bring back the moisture. It wasn't too greasy but it was thick enough to stick and not sweat off easily.
Karleigh M.
Very nourishing and great for winter time! I used this at night throughout the winter and it kept my hands freshly soft. The only downside is that it can leave hands very greasy give a while.
This is one of the better hand creams but I can only use it at night. During the day, what with hand washing, etc...the cream just washes away. I've also used it on my feet when I had nothing else. It did a surprisingly good job at keeping them moisturized.
Tiara A.