Add a Photo

#43 in Hand Cream
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself.
Photo (1)
Madelyn F.
Madelyn F.
Tallahassee, FL

Wow! I use this product all the time!! I work in a bakery and so I have to wash and dry my hands all day long! As you can imagine my hands are very dry after a long day and this hand cream is great for them! It does tend to be very thick and can be greasy so if you're looking for a light hand cream this isn't for you but if you're looking for a heavy duty hand cream get this one.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC

I clean residences for a living and that means my hands stay dried out. I turn to Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream to restore the softness and youthful look to my hands every day. This gentle formula works immediately and leaves my skin feeling and looking wonderful. I highly recommend this lotion that can be found just about anywhere for minimal cost!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Loved the old formulation of this. They since changed it and I find that it remains a bit longer on top of the hands instead of sinking in. Wished the original formula would come back. Still, it's a fairly solid hand lotion, though obviously with petroleum products in it. Just remember to wipe off your hands after a few minutes to get that final bit off.
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Killeen, TX

I just love Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream!! Being a mom, I always have rough, dry hands from washing dishes and using a lot of hand sanitizer. Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream relieves the rough and dryness. It really softens hands and leaves hands feeling amazing! It also is good on rough knees and dry feet!
April M.
April M.

When I'm working day and night at my job then at my home. My hands are rough and sometime crack. I usually try out different creams and hand lotions to see which one I like. This one I like, it keeps my hands soft and not greasy. Feels so nice applying and rubbing it into my skin. Nice hand cream and I would buy again & recommend it
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

This is a fantastic handcream especially for dry hands which I have very dry hands because I'm a preschool teacher during the day and a nursing student at night so as you can imagine I am constantly washing my hands or putting some sort of product on my had to take germs away fantastic product highly recommend 100%
Emma B.
Emma B.
Bristol, UK

Really great product. Really locks in moisture. I particularly use this in winter when the dry air causes my skin to be tight and dry.
Quite a thick consistency but after a bit of a rub it works into the skin well and doesn't leave greasy marks everywhere. Doesn't have that much of a scent, very subtle.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Columbia, SC

I love the vaseline intensive rescue healing hand cream. This lotion is creamy and very good for chapped hands and knuckles. It is a think lotion so the moisture is long lasting. It is worth the price. I would definitely buy it again, especially during the winter months when my hands get very chapped.
Devon W.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta

I'm a nurse practitioner who hand washes dozens of times per day between patients. I use this hand cream to soothe and moisturize my dry, cracked hands. Vaseline Intensive Rescue is thick and lovely. Comes in a medium size tube so I can carry it in my scrub pockets at work. Highly recommend!
Leela I.
Leela I.

I love all the Vaseline products. This lotion keeps my skin hydrated and smelling fresh and clean. Usually in the winters I have really dry skin and have to resort to Lubriderm but this winter Vaseline keep my skin moist and hydrated. Plus the scent doesn't mess with my allergies.
Tiara A.