Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Judith Z.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #59 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kelcie K.
Lorain
I have eczema on my hands, and was hoping that this product would make a difference in the smoothness of my hands. It didn't make a significant difference, and it didn't hold up well after washing my hands. It's a good daily moisture, but it is not long lasting.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vaseline makes fool-proof products. This hand cream is just as mild and gentle as pure petroleum jelly. It has a light, fresh scent, It's moisturizing, and it comes in a convenient squeeze tube. It's perfect for keeping in my purse, office desk or night stand.
Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Loved the old formulation of this. They since changed it and I find that it remains a bit longer on top of the hands instead of sinking in. Wished the original formula would come back. Still, it's a fairly solid hand lotion, though obviously with petroleum products in it. Just remember to wipe off your hands after a few minutes to get that final bit off.
Natasha D.
Killeen, TX
I just love Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream!! Being a mom, I always have rough, dry hands from washing dishes and using a lot of hand sanitizer. Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream relieves the rough and dryness. It really softens hands and leaves hands feeling amazing! It also is good on rough knees and dry feet!
Vanessa R.
This is a fantastic handcream especially for dry hands which I have very dry hands because I'm a preschool teacher during the day and a nursing student at night so as you can imagine I am constantly washing my hands or putting some sort of product on my had to take germs away fantastic product highly recommend 100%
Madelyn F.
Tallahassee, FL
Wow! I use this product all the time!! I work in a bakery and so I have to wash and dry my hands all day long! As you can imagine my hands are very dry after a long day and this hand cream is great for them! It does tend to be very thick and can be greasy so if you're looking for a light hand cream this isn't for you but if you're looking for a heavy duty hand cream get this one.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
I clean residences for a living and that means my hands stay dried out. I turn to Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream to restore the softness and youthful look to my hands every day. This gentle formula works immediately and leaves my skin feeling and looking wonderful. I highly recommend this lotion that can be found just about anywhere for minimal cost!
brittany f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I expected more from Vaseline brand. When trying this hand cream, it has more of a water-based feeling on your skin. i felt nothing really absorbed into my skin and no softness or nourishment was given to my skin. I wouldn't recommend, unless it works for other skin types.
Nancy F.
Tecumseh, OK
I use the Vaseline cream because my hands get cracked and dry easy. I love using it because it moisturizes and soothes my skin. I use it several times a week. I buy it as Walmart. I wish it came in smaller containers. I would buy it again.
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am notorious for having dry ashy hands. I bought this cream and leave it in my locker at work. It's very easy to apply and goes on smoothly. The price was good. It smells great also. I apply it once a day and it usually lasts my entire shift.
Tiara A.