Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Judith C.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Hanan M.

BY VASELINE #45 in Hand Cream

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kelcie K.
Lorain
I have eczema on my hands, and was hoping that this product would make a difference in the smoothness of my hands. It didn't make a significant difference, and it didn't hold up well after washing my hands. It's a good daily moisture, but it is not long lasting.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Vaseline makes fool-proof products. This hand cream is just as mild and gentle as pure petroleum jelly. It has a light, fresh scent, It's moisturizing, and it comes in a convenient squeeze tube. It's perfect for keeping in my purse, office desk or night stand.
Alana B.
Federal Way, WA
I am a lotion freak. So is my sister and my kids. It's hard to find something that is thick enough but not too thick and greasy. This is a happy medium. It soaks in quickly but stays on so you don't need to keep applying. With winter coming up this is a must for yall. And it's great on the legs when showing them legs off
Judith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Absorbs fast for a non greasy feel
Appropriate for sensitive skin
Fast healing for dry, rough hands
Keeps skin headed for 3 weeks
And much more........
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Very hydrating, but makes me feel somewhat greasy. Even after it's all absorbed in my skin, I notice a film on myself.
Penny J.
Elgin illinois
Excellent product. From hands being in water so much they tend to get very chapped. This stuff works wonders!
Caroline B.
Niskayuna, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this product. It is priced reasonably and I feel really improved my summer feet if you may. Its not the same as getting a pedicure but it does help for softer feet!
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
I highly recommend this cream if you have very dry hands. It is soothing and has worked the best of all the hand creams I have tried, even the more expensive ones.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I'm a caregiver so I was my hands a hundred times a day. This hand cream helps keep my hands moisturized and not dried out.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
Reminds me I need to buy some now that summer is upon us! I put this all over my heels and put on socks before bed, after a few nights my feet and heels are baby-soft.
Tiara A.