Add a Photo

By VASELINE
#42 in Hand Cream
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Hypoallergenic & Unfragranced. Skin Fact no. 3: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself.  But the constant activity and exposure of hands may disrupt this natural process, leading to severely dry and rough skin. Vaseline® healing hand cream s unique formula infuses dry skin with intense moisturizers and sinks in within seconds, yet lasts all day to promote the ideal environment that skin needs to repair itself.
Photo (1)
Madelyn F.
Madelyn F.
Tallahassee, FL

Wow! I use this product all the time!! I work in a bakery and so I have to wash and dry my hands all day long! As you can imagine my hands are very dry after a long day and this hand cream is great for them! It does tend to be very thick and can be greasy so if you're looking for a light hand cream this isn't for you but if you're looking for a heavy duty hand cream get this one.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC

I clean residences for a living and that means my hands stay dried out. I turn to Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream to restore the softness and youthful look to my hands every day. This gentle formula works immediately and leaves my skin feeling and looking wonderful. I highly recommend this lotion that can be found just about anywhere for minimal cost!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Loved the old formulation of this. They since changed it and I find that it remains a bit longer on top of the hands instead of sinking in. Wished the original formula would come back. Still, it's a fairly solid hand lotion, though obviously with petroleum products in it. Just remember to wipe off your hands after a few minutes to get that final bit off.
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Killeen, TX

I just love Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream!! Being a mom, I always have rough, dry hands from washing dishes and using a lot of hand sanitizer. Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream relieves the rough and dryness. It really softens hands and leaves hands feeling amazing! It also is good on rough knees and dry feet!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

This is a fantastic handcream especially for dry hands which I have very dry hands because I'm a preschool teacher during the day and a nursing student at night so as you can imagine I am constantly washing my hands or putting some sort of product on my had to take germs away fantastic product highly recommend 100%
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Columbia, SC

I love the vaseline intensive rescue healing hand cream. This lotion is creamy and very good for chapped hands and knuckles. It is a think lotion so the moisture is long lasting. It is worth the price. I would definitely buy it again, especially during the winter months when my hands get very chapped.
Leela I.
Leela I.

I love all the Vaseline products. This lotion keeps my skin hydrated and smelling fresh and clean. Usually in the winters I have really dry skin and have to resort to Lubriderm but this winter Vaseline keep my skin moist and hydrated. Plus the scent doesn't mess with my allergies.
brittany f.
brittany f.

I expected more from Vaseline brand. When trying this hand cream, it has more of a water-based feeling on your skin. i felt nothing really absorbed into my skin and no softness or nourishment was given to my skin. I wouldn't recommend, unless it works for other skin types.
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Logan, UT

My husband and i garden and do a bunch of hand washing. We have a large family, so we are constantly doing these chores. We use this after doing these things and works really well and prevents any kind of irritation, like cracking. I have recommended it to other families.
This is one of the better hand creams but I can only use it at night. During the day, what with hand washing, etc...the cream just washes away. I've also used it on my feet when I had nothing else. It did a surprisingly good job at keeping them moisturized.
Tiara A.