Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Janice N.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Rocio M.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Yuliza A.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this stuff last all day? How does it compare to Jerkins?1 Answers
Marufa A.
I bought this product when i was dorming and I got it from Kmart. This product has a lovely smell to it ! Yes its long lasting its a pretty big bottle and its cheap. I use it after every shower. It so refreshing. Yes I would recommend this product ! Love it !
Jennifer P.
Chillicothe
Helps keep my hands so soft and glowing. I use this product every night on my feet and they keep them soft and smooth. I love this lotion. A lot. I recommend using this. Buy all the time. My family uses it too.
Mallory M.
Germantown, TN
I love this lotion! It has a faint scent so it is great for every day use and is not overpowering. It is very moisturizing without being too thick. The product lasts a long time so it is a great value for such a good product. It even gets rid of rough patches on the backs of my arms!
Yuliza A.
I have really really dry hands since im constantly coming in contact with water, wind and heat. This has helped them so so much. It leaves them feeling soft and moisturized and heals all my cuts and patchiness. People think I burned skinned due to how dry and cracked my wrist gets. Can not go without this.
colby v.
in winter my skin gets really really dry and cracked and its horrible so i found this at the store. i dont like oily lotions and this one wasnt oily it absorbs into your skin and it doesnt have a scent. its pretty affordable for its size and i would recommend this
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Great quality and actual light scent. I highly suggest this to people with dry, sensitive skin as an every day moisturizer. This really helps keep your skin hydrated with non irritating ingredients! Highly suggested.
Crystal B.
Rockport, IN
I love how light this lotion is, while still being moisturizing. It's my go to daily moisturizer. It absorbs very quickly, so it's a perfect part of a busy morning routine.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have sensive skin and this product really helps me! It leaves my skin soft and smooth. It prevents me from having dry itchy skin in harsh weather
Tina C.
Wadsworth, OH
Love this, it's light but moisturizing! Not a strong scent which I like, it's affordable and leaves my skin so soft, use this daily! Not oily!
Sarah S.
Beachwood, OH
This lotion has been one of the staples in my house. The price is right and it does the trick to moisturizer after showers and all winter long.
Jennifer m.
Does this stuff last all day? How does it compare to Jerkins?