Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Yuliza A.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Rocio M.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Janice N.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this stuff last all day? How does it compare to Jerk...1 Answers
  • "Very hydrating, the scent is faint and not floral. It says non-sticky and its not, except I can feel it on my palms. But I think that's normal. I use this nightly before bed the aloe and cucumber one. Love it." in 30 reviews
  • "Great lotion. I have very dry skin and this lotion leaves my skin soft and smooth. I wear it every morning." in 17 reviews
  • "Leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and has a great price point. The scent is barely there and pleasant, nice for sensitive skin. I use every other day, it would be personally a bit too heavy to use on the daily. Feels amazing to apply to legs after just shaving. " in 8 reviews
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
If this is the kind I'm.thinking it is w drops of petroleum jelly these are awesome it totally pampers the skin and leaves it silky smooth as tho you used vaseline aka petroleum jelly alone but minus the greasy feeling it leaves behind when it's not mixed w/ a lotion I also like the fact that they are lightly scented even tho I.love my lotions...to be well fragrenced, I'm glad this isn't bc I use it each time I wash my hands at work which is aboutv100 times in a shift lol so they tend to.become dry...if I.don't use this...and I don't want to be putting this on so much and the scent mix w my perfume and have me smelling like a perfume counter girl at Macy's lol
Megan P.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I've used Vaseline ever since I was a kid and haven't stopped because of the good result that I've always had. This specific lotion is awesome for just about anything you can think of! Hans, face, full body! This product is awesome and I recommended to most people that I see. The fragrance is light even though it may not be for everybody based on their preference though. A little goes a long way so I recommend being mindful of how much you use
Patti P.
Little Elm, TX
This product is amazing ! Funny thing is my husband got it for me ,..he put it in my Christmas stocking this past year! Because I'm a moisturizing-maniac ! Well , I fell in love !!!I have put lotion on my body TWICE A day........@ morning and @ bedtime . When I buy this Vaseline intensive care clinical I only needed in the morning and that's it! It absorbs and keeps your skin soft all throughout the day! I know my lotions dealing with sun tanned skin for years living in Key West and this product is A1 !
Yuliza A.
I have really really dry hands since im constantly coming in contact with water, wind and heat. This has helped them so so much. It leaves them feeling soft and moisturized and heals all my cuts and patchiness. People think I burned skinned due to how dry and cracked my wrist gets. Can not go without this.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is a product that has been used in my family for years. Vaseline is a company that makes lotions that I can remember my mom using when I was a child. I think it is a reputable company and the products are good. The prices are usually comparable to other brands and the products work wonderfully.
Tiffany B.
Bishop, GA
I love this stuff and can't imagine not having it!! I mix it with a bath and body works lotion to get a scent mixed in, but this stuff is a miracle. My daughter has serious eczema and if she uses this daily, we no longer have to use steroid creams to keep it at bay. I can't praise this enough!
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I had only one of these when I tried this product, not a three pack. I found this to be a better lotion than other Vaseline products. Loved the smooth and creamy feeling to it. Spreads very well due to the texture of it, I believe. Soaked in quickly and left my skin feeling softer and hydrated!
Ivana H.
Watsonville, CA
I've been using this lotion for a few months now. And I have to say it does work. Every time the season change my skin tends to get very dry specially my forehead and nose area. I know it says it's a body lotion but I use it on my face at night. And when I wake up my fave feels so hydrated.
Jeniveve H.
Gainesville, FL
This lotion is a life saver. My really sensitive skin breaks out whenever I use lotions that are highly scented. I use this product right when I get out of the shower and it has always left my skin feeling soft and not greasy. I would highly recommend this product.
Milan M.
Denton, Tx
Definitely a thinner lotion. If you want something thick and creamy this is not for you! This is best for when you get out of the shower and want to be able to put on your lotion quickly. I think it is fine as a body moisturizer, my skin never felt dry after using it.
Jennifer m.
Mount Nebo, WV
Does this stuff last all day? How does it compare to Jerkins?