Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Janice N.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Rocio M.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Yuliza A.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this stuff last all day? How does it compare to Jerkins?1 Answers
Marufa A.
I bought this product when i was dorming and I got it from Kmart. This product has a lovely smell to it ! Yes its long lasting its a pretty big bottle and its cheap. I use it after every shower. It so refreshing. Yes I would recommend this product ! Love it !
Jennifer P.
Chillicothe
Helps keep my hands so soft and glowing. I use this product every night on my feet and they keep them soft and smooth. I love this lotion. A lot. I recommend using this. Buy all the time. My family uses it too.
Mallory M.
Germantown, TN
I love this lotion! It has a faint scent so it is great for every day use and is not overpowering. It is very moisturizing without being too thick. The product lasts a long time so it is a great value for such a good product. It even gets rid of rough patches on the backs of my arms!
Tina C.
Wadsworth, OH
Love this, it's light but moisturizing! Not a strong scent which I like, it's affordable and leaves my skin so soft, use this daily! Not oily!
Jennifer M.
This is a great lotion for every day use, it is great for keeping my skin moisturized without too much of a perfume in it.
Ashley L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion works very good. I have eczema on one of my hands and so I cannot used a lot of different lotions but this one did not give me any problems and kept my hands feeling very soft.
Bailey M.
Very hydrating, the scent is faint and not floral. It says non-sticky and its not, except I can feel it on my palms. But I think that's normal. I use this nightly before bed the aloe and cucumber one. Love it.
Celina J.
Oakland, CA
I did not like this formula as much as I'd like to! I felt like this was going to be fabulous, but seemed really oily! The price was okay just felt like I get better results with jergen line ! I do not see myself buying his again!
Bethany R.
Great light smell. Also great light lotion. It is not greasy and moisturizes my skin just the right amount. Made my sun burn disappear instantly.
Haylee F.
Burkburnett, TX
This product is great for sensitive skin. The smell is light and fresh, and not too overpowering. The formula is nice and soaks into the skin easily, but if too much is applied it does feel a little oily on the skin. It moisturizes well, and I would recommend this product.
Jennifer m.
Does this stuff last all day? How does it compare to Jerkins?