Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Janice N.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Rocio M.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Yuliza A.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this stuff last all day? How does it compare to Jerkins?1 Answers
Marufa A.
I bought this product when i was dorming and I got it from Kmart. This product has a lovely smell to it ! Yes its long lasting its a pretty big bottle and its cheap. I use it after every shower. It so refreshing. Yes I would recommend this product ! Love it !
Jennifer P.
Chillicothe
Helps keep my hands so soft and glowing. I use this product every night on my feet and they keep them soft and smooth. I love this lotion. A lot. I recommend using this. Buy all the time. My family uses it too.
Mallory M.
Germantown, TN
I love this lotion! It has a faint scent so it is great for every day use and is not overpowering. It is very moisturizing without being too thick. The product lasts a long time so it is a great value for such a good product. It even gets rid of rough patches on the backs of my arms!
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM
I've used Vaseline ever since I was a kid and haven't stopped because of the good result that I've always had. This specific lotion is awesome for just about anything you can think of! Hans, face, full body! This product is awesome and I recommended to most people that I see. The fragrance is light even though it may not be for everybody based on their preference though. A little goes a long way so I recommend being mindful of how much you use
Patti P.
Little Elm, TX
This product is amazing ! Funny thing is my husband got it for me ,..he put it in my Christmas stocking this past year! Because I'm a moisturizing-maniac ! Well , I fell in love !!!I have put lotion on my body TWICE A day........@ morning and @ bedtime . When I buy this Vaseline intensive care clinical I only needed in the morning and that's it! It absorbs and keeps your skin soft all throughout the day! I know my lotions dealing with sun tanned skin for years living in Key West and this product is A1 !
Yuliza A.
I have really really dry hands since im constantly coming in contact with water, wind and heat. This has helped them so so much. It leaves them feeling soft and moisturized and heals all my cuts and patchiness. People think I burned skinned due to how dry and cracked my wrist gets. Can not go without this.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is a product that has been used in my family for years. Vaseline is a company that makes lotions that I can remember my mom using when I was a child. I think it is a reputable company and the products are good. The prices are usually comparable to other brands and the products work wonderfully.
Ivana H.
Watsonville, CA
I've been using this lotion for a few months now. And I have to say it does work. Every time the season change my skin tends to get very dry specially my forehead and nose area. I know it says it's a body lotion but I use it on my face at night. And when I wake up my fave feels so hydrated.
Milan M.
Denton, Tx
Definitely a thinner lotion. If you want something thick and creamy this is not for you! This is best for when you get out of the shower and want to be able to put on your lotion quickly. I think it is fine as a body moisturizer, my skin never felt dry after using it.
Tanisha M.
Milwaukee, WI
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. THIS BODY LOCATION THE SMELL TO IT IS NICE. THE TEXTURE OF THE LOTION IS GOOD IT DOES NOT LEAVE MY SKIN OILY OR DRY AFTER IT DOES JUST WHAT IT SAYS AND I LOVE VASELINE IT HELPS KEEP MY BODY MOISTURIZE. SO YOU WONT GO WRONG WIT THIS LOTION :)
Jennifer m.
Does this stuff last all day? How does it compare to Jerkins?