Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Janice N.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Rocio M.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion, Lightly Fragranced, Bottle uploaded by Yuliza A.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this stuff last all day? How does it compare to Jerkins?1 Answers
Marufa A.
I bought this product when i was dorming and I got it from Kmart. This product has a lovely smell to it ! Yes its long lasting its a pretty big bottle and its cheap. I use it after every shower. It so refreshing. Yes I would recommend this product ! Love it !
Jennifer P.
Chillicothe
Helps keep my hands so soft and glowing. I use this product every night on my feet and they keep them soft and smooth. I love this lotion. A lot. I recommend using this. Buy all the time. My family uses it too.
Mallory M.
Germantown, TN
I love this lotion! It has a faint scent so it is great for every day use and is not overpowering. It is very moisturizing without being too thick. The product lasts a long time so it is a great value for such a good product. It even gets rid of rough patches on the backs of my arms!
Yuliza A.
I have really really dry hands since im constantly coming in contact with water, wind and heat. This has helped them so so much. It leaves them feeling soft and moisturized and heals all my cuts and patchiness. People think I burned skinned due to how dry and cracked my wrist gets. Can not go without this.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have sensive skin and this product really helps me! It leaves my skin soft and smooth. It prevents me from having dry itchy skin in harsh weather
Tina C.
Wadsworth, OH
Love this, it's light but moisturizing! Not a strong scent which I like, it's affordable and leaves my skin so soft, use this daily! Not oily!
Jennifer M.
This is a great lotion for every day use, it is great for keeping my skin moisturized without too much of a perfume in it.
Bethany R.
Great light smell. Also great light lotion. It is not greasy and moisturizes my skin just the right amount. Made my sun burn disappear instantly.
Ashley L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion works very good. I have eczema on one of my hands and so I cannot used a lot of different lotions but this one did not give me any problems and kept my hands feeling very soft.
Bailey M.
Very hydrating, the scent is faint and not floral. It says non-sticky and its not, except I can feel it on my palms. But I think that's normal. I use this nightly before bed the aloe and cucumber one. Love it.
Jennifer m.
Does this stuff last all day? How does it compare to Jerkins?