BY VASELINE

Starts healing dry skin associated with menopause from the first application

• Moisturizes to transform skin from dry & depleted to healed & balanced
  • Contains Vitamin B3 known to rebalance skin
  • Contains PPAR Activators known to help improve skin appearance
  • Lightly fragranced and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel

BEST FOR: MENOPAUSAL DRY SKIN

Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Mature Skin Rejuvenation Lotion
  • "If you have consistent dry skin regardless of age, this will help you. Vaseline for mature skin hydrates you as a lotion but it also has its original Vaseline droplets. That helps you stay hydrated all day. I started using this for the summer months and I will continue into the winter. Hooray for a new year round hydration." in 5 reviews
Carol C.
helotes
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Resibi un sample en la cajita de walmart beauty box y me encanto no es para nada una crema aceitosa oh pegajosa cuando la aplicas en tu piel es como si fuera agua se desvanese en segundos dejando la piel humertada y suave, el aroma es muy rico la verdad me gusta mucho ya compre el full size 💓
Melisa S.
I'm not a fan of this product. I'm not sure if the age group it's made for but, as a 36 year old it doesn't seem to do much for my face except cause breakouts. I rated a 3 because I do like to use it on my legs. When I used it on my elbows they felt dry. I ALWAYS use Vaseline intensive care but it's usually the Coco butter.
Israa A.
It’s my favorite lotion body ever ! Before and after sleeping make my skin so perfect..❤️
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a free sample of  Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Mature Skin Rejuvenation Lotion in the mail for my grandmother and we both decided to try it together. The first thing I noticed was the smell, a soft and feminine floral smell, almost like a sweet pea or an orchid. I used the lotion only on my hands and it was very soothing, I felt immediate hydration and my grandmother said that it made her hands feel amazing so at that point it was all hers and she's been using it ever since! I just reminded her about the lotion, she put some on, and she yelled "Oh boy, Katie I love this! I like the way it makes my skin feel and it smells good, too" She said it actually DOES feel rejuvenating! I'm glad my freebie obsession could give her something to love as well and there was no annoying white case after absorbing into our skin!
Sabrina N.
Reno
You don't need that much time you guys need to be in soon enough for the most important part to get to know the best places for you and I don't have any food in my house when I was just wondering if you could go on to a park and a shirt that I know you would be nice lol
Kimberly H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s ok i like the coco butter one better because it has a better smell. It works extremely well and is makes your hands soft for hours afterwards. A good thing about it is you don’t have to use much. I would buy it again but the smell is a little iffy.
alexis c.
Vicksburg, MS
Purchased at: Amazon
i use this for my body mainly and it works like a charm. i love this product and will be buying again. definitely effective. has a nice packaging. i would definitely buy again whenever i find across them.
Henrietta H.
Vineland, NJ
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This vaseline product is wonderful for dry skin. Leaves skin really soft and smooth. Convenient price. I recommend
Ruth P.
louisville, KY
Awesome product! Really works for dry skin and very concentrated. The only drawback is that it is very think - hard to smooth out throughout whole body. It feels very nice when putting on and can get even the driest parts of your skin smooth. Would recommend!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where is your favorite place to buy this?

Walmart