BY VASELINE

Starts healing dry skin associated with menopause from the first application

• Moisturizes to transform skin from dry & depleted to healed & balanced
  • Contains Vitamin B3 known to rebalance skin
  • Contains PPAR Activators known to help improve skin appearance
  • Lightly fragranced and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel

BEST FOR: MENOPAUSAL DRY SKIN

Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Mature Skin Rejuvenation Lotion
  • "If you have consistent dry skin regardless of age, this will help you. Vaseline for mature skin hydrates you as a lotion but it also has its original Vaseline droplets. That helps you stay hydrated all day. I started using this for the summer months and I will continue into the winter. Hooray for a new year round hydration." in 5 reviews
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Excelente para la sudoración, dejándote horas y horas protegido de sudoración y cuidado del mal olor .e encata
Brittany T.
Makaha
Always smooth.very good lostion. I love it. Not price a very good amount for what you paid for that's very good for you and your wallet.
Purchased at: Walmart
All vaseline products are very good to my family I wash a lot since we are sensitive skin gives you a very good skin treatment
Paige L.
Middleburg, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this lotion all the time and it works really well and keeps your skin soft and it smells really good.
Henrietta H.
Vineland, NJ
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This vaseline product is wonderful for dry skin. Leaves skin really soft and smooth. Convenient price. I recommend
Kimberly H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s ok i like the coco butter one better because it has a better smell. It works extremely well and is makes your hands soft for hours afterwards. A good thing about it is you don’t have to use much. I would buy it again but the smell is a little iffy.
Sabrina N.
Reno
You don't need that much time you guys need to be in soon enough for the most important part to get to know the best places for you and I don't have any food in my house when I was just wondering if you could go on to a park and a shirt that I know you would be nice lol
Lauren F.
I use this during the winter when I get really dry skin. It lasts all day and makes my skin so soft. It not sticky and is a great value. It has me on many occasions when me skin was cracked. It is very gentle and smells good. I have told multiple people about it.
Ruth P.
louisville, KY
Awesome product! Really works for dry skin and very concentrated. The only drawback is that it is very think - hard to smooth out throughout whole body. It feels very nice when putting on and can get even the driest parts of your skin smooth. Would recommend!
Khushboo R.
Edmonton
Purchased at: Walmart
Very hydrating I put all over my body and love the smell of it. This is my go to lotion for summer and winter
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where is your favorite place to buy this?

Walmart