BY VASELINE

Starts healing dry skin associated with menopause from the first application

• Moisturizes to transform skin from dry & depleted to healed & balanced
  • Contains Vitamin B3 known to rebalance skin
  • Contains PPAR Activators known to help improve skin appearance
  • Lightly fragranced and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel

BEST FOR: MENOPAUSAL DRY SKIN

Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Mature Skin Rejuvenation Lotion
  • "If you have consistent dry skin regardless of age, this will help you. Vaseline for mature skin hydrates you as a lotion but it also has its original Vaseline droplets. That helps you stay hydrated all day. I started using this for the summer months and I will continue into the winter. Hooray for a new year round hydration." in 5 reviews
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a free sample of  Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Mature Skin Rejuvenation Lotion in the mail for my grandmother and we both decided to try it together. The first thing I noticed was the smell, a soft and feminine floral smell, almost like a sweet pea or an orchid. I used the lotion only on my hands and it was very soothing, I felt immediate hydration and my grandmother said that it made her hands feel amazing so at that point it was all hers and she's been using it ever since! I just reminded her about the lotion, she put some on, and she yelled "Oh boy, Katie I love this! I like the way it makes my skin feel and it smells good, too" She said it actually DOES feel rejuvenating! I'm glad my freebie obsession could give her something to love as well and there was no annoying white case after absorbing into our skin!
linda b.
This is positively one of the best lotions I have tried. Within 5 days my rough dry skin became soft and smooth. I was impressed. It is silky smooth on arms and legs. I definitely will purchase again.
jennifer s.
Milwaukee, WI
Fave moisturizer ever . Very hydrating without feeling greasy at all . Absorbs quickly and for an added bonus - leaves your skin with just the slightest sheen . Winner all around !!!
Hannah P.
Anchorage
I love Vaseline products. This lotion worked wonders on my dry skin. I continue to use it daily even after my skin got better. For the price, you can’t beat it!
Kimberly M.
Eunice, LA
I have EXTREMELY dry skin due to health issues, and this stuff is better than most.  It is gentle and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy.
Michele W.
Bossier City
For a brand you can just buy at a grocery store or drugstore it’s pretty good. I do feel like I need to apply it more and more than what I should have to
Nicole D.
United States
Purchased at: Target
I'm not sure how I feel about this product. Doesn't seeem like it has made my skin any smoother. Forever on the hunt for a good full body moisturizer!
Lakeyn C.
Parkersburg, WV
Use daily for dry skin and for after shaving! Wonderful product, would recommend! I only have one complaint and that’s the way it feels before drying.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
This is a great product! It has really helped improve my skin. I love how smooth my skin feels after using it. I would definitely highly recommend it!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a great quality product . It doesnt bother sensitive skin conditions and moisturizes. It smells fantastic. It is available at many stores
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where is your favorite place to buy this?

Walmart