BY VASELINE

Starts healing dry skin associated with menopause from the first application

• Moisturizes to transform skin from dry & depleted to healed & balanced
  • Contains Vitamin B3 known to rebalance skin
  • Contains PPAR Activators known to help improve skin appearance
  • Lightly fragranced and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel

BEST FOR: MENOPAUSAL DRY SKIN

Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Mature Skin Rejuvenation Lotion
  • "If you have consistent dry skin regardless of age, this will help you. Vaseline for mature skin hydrates you as a lotion but it also has its original Vaseline droplets. That helps you stay hydrated all day. I started using this for the summer months and I will continue into the winter. Hooray for a new year round hydration." in 5 reviews
Gabbie L.
Chantilly
All Vaseline products are great! They keep your skin feeling nourished and healthy! This one smells pretty fresh, also known as a not very unique scent. So it works great for people who are sensitive to different scents ! I would definitely buy this again
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I really love using Vaseline because it helps my rejuvenate my dry skin and it makes my skin feel soft. I really enjoy the smell of Valseline Intensive Care lotion because it is important to me to have my skin smelling really good. I will recommend this to everyone I know.
Nikki D.
I have a huge bottle of this in my bathroom and I use it several times a day. I wash my hands a lot, therefore I need to put lotion on so my hands don't dry out period immediately after I take a shower, I use it. I really like this product a lot!
Purnima D.
This smells very nice. It’s great to put on skin to make you look and feel softer. It is very long lasting as well. I like everything about this type of lotion. I would buy it again.
Darlene P.
Like the smell. Feels very moisturizing when you first put it on, however I felt like it lost that feeling quickly and my skin felt a bit dry again. Tried applying more with the same results. It just didn’t feel hydrating enough for my liking.
Samantha M.
Huber heights, OH
This is a nice light weight lotion. There is no greasy feeling after using it, it sinks in completely. It is great for summer because it doesnt feel heavy on the skin but is very moisturizing. I like the nice light scent and it is a great price.
Tina V.
Fayette, MO
This gives you intense moisture. Great for extremely dry skin. Doesn’t leave you feeling greasy. Just leaves you feeling smooth and your skin looking great. Great for sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. But just mature people.
emma g.
Doylestown
i used to get eczema on my hands when i was little and vaseline cream helped a lot. it made my hand really smooth and kept them really nice for a couple of hours. i would recommend this cream to anyone who has dry skin!
Livy A.
sandusky
I really like this it is so gentle my skin it’s not harsh at all it’s a long lasting it’s a good value and I just really like it it’s a nice sense it smells really good I would buy it like 100 times and it’s awesome
Jenny Y.
What can I say about this item right here well o can tell you how smooth it leaves my skin feeling it kind of gives my skin a glow in the summer I truly love it an I will continue on getting this product I highly recommend this as well
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where is your favorite place to buy this?

Walmart