Rhonda M.
I have always loved Vaseline products. I felt it had the true essence of healing and moisturizing in their products. The first thing about this product that started me out not liking it so much was the crappy pump and cheap plastic top. It got so badly I had to finally bust the bottle open just to use the product. The lotion of course dried out somewhat due to the exposure of air and oxygen. I still continued to use it. I had washed the pump out several times and even ran a needle down through it to clean out any clogged residue. It still never worked so I had to go to extreme measures. Now onto the actual product.
This lotion has changed my life - literally! I was using a lotion that my dermatologist recommended and it made my skin dry out. I bought this for the soft appearance and to keep my skin younger looking. When, I put on this Mature Skin lotion, my arms/legs look hydrated and don’t dry out. I think the lotion smells nice and love how easily it soaks into the skin when it’s not dried up. I hope they change the packaging. I really do.