BY VASELINE

Starts healing dry skin associated with menopause from the first application

• Moisturizes to transform skin from dry & depleted to healed & balanced
  • Contains Vitamin B3 known to rebalance skin
  • Contains PPAR Activators known to help improve skin appearance
  • Lightly fragranced and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel

BEST FOR: MENOPAUSAL DRY SKIN

Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Mature Skin Rejuvenation Lotion
  • "If you have consistent dry skin regardless of age, this will help you. Vaseline for mature skin hydrates you as a lotion but it also has its original Vaseline droplets. That helps you stay hydrated all day. I started using this for the summer months and I will continue into the winter. Hooray for a new year round hydration." in 5 reviews
Rhonda M.
I have always loved Vaseline products. I felt it had the true essence of healing and moisturizing in their products. The first thing about this product that started me out not liking it so much was the crappy pump and cheap plastic top. It got so badly I had to finally bust the bottle open just to use the product. The lotion of course dried out somewhat due to the exposure of air and oxygen. I still continued to use it. I had washed the pump out several times and even ran a needle down through it to clean out any clogged residue. It still never worked so I had to go to extreme measures. Now onto the actual product.
This lotion has changed my life - literally! I was using a lotion that my dermatologist recommended and it made my skin dry out. I bought this for the soft appearance and to keep my skin younger looking. When, I put on this Mature Skin lotion, my arms/legs look hydrated and don’t dry out. I think the lotion smells nice and love how easily it soaks into the skin when it’s not dried up. I hope they change the packaging. I really do.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I’ve only used it a couple times so still waiting to see if it actually changes my skin. But it does make it feel great when I’ve used it. Very hydrating, absorbs quickly so like my skin just drinks it in. Lightweight, doesn’t leave me feeling sticky. Nice fresh floral scent. Not that thick lotion scent. I use it all over and it keeps me feeling soft. I filled a travel container to keep in my purse for on the go. A few friends have tried it and gone to purchase from borrowing mine. I will buy again and would recommend!
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
So anything vaseline is great. The only problem I had with this is that it feels so sticky on your skin. A lot of people live that feeling in a lotion because it lets them know that the moisture is being locked in but I hate that feeling. I do only have to put it on once a day though because it truly does last.
Natalia M.
Ottawa, ON
Im pretty strict with lotions because a lot of lotions have a lot of fragrance that have alcohol that drys out my skin, don’t really hydrate my skin for a long time but when I bought this lotion I was amazed!Highly recommend and worth of buying because it hydrates every type of skin and a really great price!
Lucy F.
High ridge
I love this lotion. It is the very best for my skin. There are no downsides to thins product. There is no scent to this lotion. I use this every time I feel little dry. I would definitely buy this product again.
Roand A.
I loved this vasline intensive care lotion , when you apply it it doesn't give you that sticky feeling on the skin so it is really light on the skin and I have been looking for a lotion that doesn't have any smell so that would be the perfect product you're looking for that.
Jennifer W.
I get horrible dry skin all year round. Not only does this lotion keep my skin hydrated it doesn’t have a lotion scent that a lot of lotions have. It also doesn’t leave my hands oily. Definitely the two best qualities in a lotion.
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I have a bottle of this rn and this makes my body soft and this smells good I don’t use a lot of expensive lotion but I don’t like this one i use this when my legs really need it and also when I’m not going anywhere I use this to get rid of any ashes but I use the Victoria secret when I’m going out someone and I wanna smell better
Melisa S.
I'm not a fan of this product. I'm not sure if the age group it's made for but, as a 36 year old it doesn't seem to do much for my face except cause breakouts. I rated a 3 because I do like to use it on my legs. When I used it on my elbows they felt dry. I ALWAYS use Vaseline intensive care but it's usually the Coco butter.
Anahi R.
los angeles
I use this moisturizer everyday! It helps my skin feel better and ready to put on make up. It’s not harsh at all which helps when you apply makeup. I also use it throughout my body and it makes my skin feel healthy. I recommend.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where is your favorite place to buy this?

Walmart