BY VASELINE #13 in Hand Cream

Deep moisturization for 10X stronger nails in 2 weeks

• Deeply moisturizing to heal very dry hands
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN, CRACKED SKIN

• Do you find this helpful on your nails Vaseline® Intensiv...1 Answers
  • Does this make nails grow quick ?2 Answers
  • I know this is a cheaper product. Is there any product li...1 Answers
Kristen G.
It’s okay I guess. I purchased this a WHILE ago. I don’t find myself using this product. I threw it in my purse in hopes I’d use it up that way.

It feels like it might be moisturizing at first, but then a few minutes later I feel the need to apply it again. And the cycle continues.

I will definitely NOT be repurchasing this. So disappointed.

(I recommend the Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Moisture lotion instead. It is approved by the National Eczema Association and is deeply moisturizing.)
Julie L.
Brookfield
I have used this product for about three weeks and so far it hasn't really provided any dramatic moisturizing qualities. I use it nightly before I go to bed and I usually end up with chapped hands in the morning but I am partial to the scent so I continue to use it and for the instant relief it is a decent product. I live in a cold climate and in the colder months, it can become a true problem. If I were vaseline I would make the texture thicker, this is a very thin formula. As stated above, I give this product a 3/5 stars.
Daphne W.
This is a wonderful hand & nail moisturizer!! It really soaks deep into my skin, leaving my hands feel smooth, soft and hydrated without a greasy feel. I just wish it had a pretty scent to go with it!! Highly recommend if you are in need of a great hand lotion.
Maliha M.
San Diego
Hello beauty lovers.. i was looking for a hand cream and i found this at target..once i started using this cream my nails became more stronger and i saw less splitting of nails it also healed my dry cuticles .. The Keratin protein present in it gives the nails good moisture .. it has a glorious scent in it .. i have a dry skin so i need to reapply this cream every 3 hours .. it’s so handy and travel friendly .. I would definitely repurchase it😊
Michelle L.
Fort madison , Ia
This is my go to lotion all year round. Lightly scented and it doesn't leave a greasy residue on my skin. I'm a blackjack dealer so I can't use products that could mark the cards. This is perfect. My skin usually gets dried out and cracks from all the sanitizer I use, this makes my skin soft and I love that it has keratin to benefit my nails too!
Meagan M.
This hand lotion is very lightweight and lightly scented, which is refreshing. The packaging is sleek and cute, which is actually what originally caught my eye. I could really tell a difference in the strength of my nails after using it for quite some time, but I had to reapply it multiple times throughout the day. If your skin is not very dry, but you want just a little extra moisture, this will be perfect for you.
IRAM S.
Best lotion for hands and cream. Anything by Vaseline never disappoints me. It is moisturizing, heals dry brittle nails and replenishes the skin during harsh dry winters. I actually use it on my feet at times too and seems to work great. Smell is not that greatest but it is not bad at all. I would definitely buy this again. Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Healthy Hands Stronger Nails Lotion
Rachel T.
This product is amazing, but I wish it had more of a scent. I bought it at my local target when my cuticles were peeling! This healed them up in a few days. It is definitely fast-acting, but I got through one tube of it within a week or so. If your cuticles are dry, I would definitely recommend  purchasing this!
Sofia C.
San Diego
This is my go-to solution for dry hands. It's perfect for on-the-go!  Its thick consistency and smooth texture is what makes it a successful product. I carry mine in my purse and have another next to my bed. I recommend it for people interested in keeping their hands feeling soft and smooth.
Raianna R.
Whittier, CA
I LOVE $this product. I recently took off my acrylics and I work in the food industry which results in washing my hands quite often and in order to have strong nails you need to keep your cuticles moisturized. I came across this product and I can tell you that it truly does work! You'll have stronger and healthier nails in 2 weeks'
Jenna B.
Does This really work? I'm very picky about lotion because of how slippery my hands gets but I'm in need of a good hand lotion
Kristen B.
Does this help with your nails?
Lindsey M.
Does anyone see good results from this product? Looking for something to use during the winter time.
Manjula M.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this make nails grow quick ?