BY VASELINE

Moisturizes and absorbs in seconds to help heal dry skin

• Dispenses evenly with one all-over spray
  • Instantly leaves skin soft, not greasy or sticky
  • Contains micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN

• How well does this work? Does it leave you feeling sticky?3 Answers
  • Does this spray evenly? Does it have issues with the spra...1 Answers
  • Do these really work? I mean just spray and then get dres...4 Answers
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Spray Moisturizer
  • "This stuff is amazing I love it. I have extremely dry skin and constantly try to stay moisturized and this product is super easy to do that with. It has an amazing smell and makes my skin feel so soft hydrated! " in 95 reviews
Tabbi A.
This is a holy grail product for me! One of my all time favorite lotions! This product absorbs into the skin within seconds so you don't have to sit around with sticky skin. It doesn't feel greasy either! It has a very nice soft, clean scent. Barely noticeable. Also this product literally lasts forever! So you won't have to keep re-buying! Definitely recommend!
Hala B.
Dearborn Heights
I love the convenience of the spray bottle. It makes everything easy and quick. I also love the moisture i get, its not sticky or greasy. It smells amazing. I have sensitive skin and this is what I gravitate towards especially after i shave my legs.
Kim F.
Absecon, NJ
I absolutely love this lotion. I like that I can just spray it on instead of putting it on my hands first. It does not feel greasy on my skin. It definitely helps my dry skin. I definitely recommend purchasing this product.
Jessica L.
I love this moisturizer! It keeps my hands from getting super messy and smells great! It makes my skin so soft and is super easy to use! It is pretty cheap! I highly recommend it and I will probably buy it again!
Hadyn C.
Bryan, TX
I am obsessed with this spray lotion. I can't stand the feeling of sticky lotion on my skin and that deters me from applying it. Vaseline spray and go is light, moisturizing, and does not leave a sticky residue. It soaks in fast and I don't feel like I have to wash my hands after use. Cons are it isn't as spray-tan friendly.
Shauna W.
Laurel, MS
This product works to relieve seriously dry skin. I can see a difference after just one use but I recommend multiple applications to meet your end goal and to keep your skin in good condition. I don't really like the smell and it can leave your skin feeling oily. I prefer it more in the winter months.
Shakira R.
I love vaseline and it’s products! In the winter my skin becomes super dry and my skin cracks. This product rehydrated my skinny o another level. I love the scent and the consistency. When I shave I use it after to rehydrate my skin or even after I shower. I highly recommend it.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
This product is weird but cool! I love the spray aspect, it makes applying lotion so much easier! It is not as thick and is a very thin lotion so I'm nor sure how moisturizing it is. You can pick this up at your local drug store for an inexpensive price. It is easy to go through this quickly!
Taylor H.
Columbia, SC
I usually do not like to moisturize my whole body because most moisturizers make me feel greasy and I hate that. This moisturizer is very different. It sprays out easily and once you rub it in, you are moisturized without that greasy feeling. It is also a decently priced item.
Natalie P.
Columbia, MO
My mom bought me and my 3 sister’s this product as stocking stuffers last year. We have all plowed through them! So convenient for travel, gives a good moisturizer as someone that is heavy on lotion, and quick dry and easy to apply!
Is this greasy on your skin?
Kari R.
Saintleo, FL
Does this feel slimey on the skin
Alice O.
Does this smell of anything?
Cassie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I just purchased this product but I'm waiting to use it until I'm done with my current lotion. Is this good for sensitive skin?
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
What's the smell of this one? What's the best scent that the have? Does it leave your skin feeling sticky?

back