BY VASELINE

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application. Keeps dry skin healed for 3 weeks*
*Proven after 4 weeks daily use in a clinical study

• Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel

BEST FOR: DRY SKINCRACKED SKIN

We believe healthy skin starts with deep-healing moisture. In our Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion, we’ve combined healing micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly with a fast-absorbing, non-greasy moisturizing formula. The result is a lotion that moisturizes to heal very dry skin, leaving it looking and feeling healthier.

• Is this a good moisturizer for the face?7 Answers
  • Ehh dry skin !? I been looking for a good product that ...4 Answers
  • I have dry skin and it is actually worse in the summer. ...4 Answers
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion
  • "This is a lightweight, non-greasy lotion that does what it says it will do. I had really dry skin especially in the winter and after a few uses of this lotion my skin was improving! The lotion is perfect for after showers and it's easily absorbed by the skin. The scents are not over-powering but left a light, feminine smell." in 350 reviews
  • "My skin is sensitive to scented lotion and the regular unscented lotion is perfect! It leaves my skin soft and hydrated" in 80 reviews
  • "It works really well on dry dehydrated skin , which is needed during the upcoming winter months" in 3 reviews
Angelica B.
Largo
I love this product! I have really bad KP on my arms and they get really red and irritated easily. This moisturizer helps with the bumps and redness. It doesn't take forever to absorb, and has a fresh, clean smell.
ambeur S.
High Point, NC
Been using this since I was a kid! It’s like an old faithful kind of lotion. Keeps your skin very soft and moisturized. Also has a very fresh scent too. Not too overpowering. It’s legit. I’d always recommend.
Dolores D.
Fort Payne , AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lotion because i have very dry skin. This product really does help my skin. I recommend this if you have dry skin.
Lauren R.
Purchased at: Walmart
this lotion has such a good scent and lasts a long gilt time on your skin! really helps heal the rough parts and you can tell the difference even after one use! i will buy this product again and recommend for anyone with dry cracked skin.
Destiny R.
San Antonio, TX
My skin is very dry so I u use this to moisturize before I put my makeup on. (:keeps my skin hydrated I try to remember eveytine after I wash my face
Brittany F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this lotion and will continue to repurchase! It smells so good and really does hydrate rough & dry skin.
Cody D.
Sebastian, Fl
Purchased at: Walmart
This works amazing. It’s not to thick but also smooth. I love how to goes onto my skin but doesn’t leave a sticky residue.
Trudy B.
utah
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this stuff a lot but I do have other favorites that I like more but this one is definitely a nice moisturizer 😀❤️
Emily R.
VANCOUVER
I use this lotion every single day and I love it! It smells great, goes on smooth and, unlike a lot of other lotions, I can actually see a difference after using it and can visibly see that it keeps my skin moisturized and soft. I don't know if I'll ever switch!
Tiffany M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well. Very thin and non greasy lotion for the amount of moisturizing it does to your skin
Carly H.
Batavia, OH
Do they have different scents for this lotion?
marlena s.
DOES THIS PRODUCT LEAVE YOU FELLING GREASY?
Rochelle N.
Is this a good moisturizer for the face?
Mayra G.
Placentia , CA
What is your favorite thing about this lotion?
Stephanie L.
I have dry skin and it is actually worse in the summer. I've never been one to put a lotion on right after I get out of the shower. Can someone let me know if this is a good idea AND is this the product to use to keep my skin moisturizer?

Amazon