BY VASELINE

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application. Keeps dry skin healed for 3 weeks*
*Proven after 4 weeks daily use in a clinical study

• Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel

BEST FOR: DRY SKINCRACKED SKIN

We believe healthy skin starts with deep-healing moisture. In our Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion, we’ve combined healing micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly with a fast-absorbing, non-greasy moisturizing formula. The result is a lotion that moisturizes to heal very dry skin, leaving it looking and feeling healthier.

• Is this a good moisturizer for the face?7 Answers
  • Ehh dry skin !? I been looking for a good product that ...4 Answers
  • I have dry skin and it is actually worse in the summer. ...4 Answers
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion
  • "This is a lightweight, non-greasy lotion that does what it says it will do. I had really dry skin especially in the winter and after a few uses of this lotion my skin was improving! The lotion is perfect for after showers and it's easily absorbed by the skin. The scents are not over-powering but left a light, feminine smell." in 350 reviews
  • "My skin is sensitive to scented lotion and the regular unscented lotion is perfect! It leaves my skin soft and hydrated" in 80 reviews
  • "It works really well on dry dehydrated skin , which is needed during the upcoming winter months" in 3 reviews
Dolores D.
Fort Payne , AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lotion because i have very dry skin. This product really does help my skin. I recommend this if you have dry skin.
Tiffany M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well. Very thin and non greasy lotion for the amount of moisturizing it does to your skin
Cody D.
Sebastian, Fl
Purchased at: Walmart
This works amazing. It’s not to thick but also smooth. I love how to goes onto my skin but doesn’t leave a sticky residue.
Trudy B.
utah
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this stuff a lot but I do have other favorites that I like more but this one is definitely a nice moisturizer 😀❤️
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
I recommend these I bought the travel size and fell in love with it. I’m traveling in Wisconsin so work and y’all know their winter is BAD. So my hands are always in need of lotion so this is a good on the go option. Only think you do have to reapply!
michaela m.
mansfield
Purchased at: Target
Love this lotion. It does exactly what it claims, heals cracked hands and keeps them smooth
kyla j.
1547 stark ave sw
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff it actually worked wonders for mw after i had my baby and wanted to eid myself of the stretch marks
Cierra O.
Lockhart
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this lotion! Makesy skin super soft and stay moisturized throughout the day. I would most definitely recommend others to use!
K S.
A great product for anyone with dry skin. It works wonders during the cold weather and smells really nice. Leave your skin smooth all day without feeling sticky.
Lacy A.
WATERBURY, CT
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ugh!! Man say what I love this lotion it's hands down my favorite and the best lotion ever highly recommend this keeps your skin and mines too so hydrated and feel good and smooth all day long and night.
Carly H.
Batavia, OH
Do they have different scents for this lotion?
marlena s.
DOES THIS PRODUCT LEAVE YOU FELLING GREASY?
Rochelle N.
Is this a good moisturizer for the face?
Mayra G.
Placentia , CA
What is your favorite thing about this lotion?
Stephanie L.
I have dry skin and it is actually worse in the summer. I've never been one to put a lotion on right after I get out of the shower. Can someone let me know if this is a good idea AND is this the product to use to keep my skin moisturizer?

Walmart