BY VASELINE

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application. Keeps dry skin healed for 3 weeks*
*Proven after 4 weeks daily use in a clinical study

• Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel

BEST FOR: DRY SKINCRACKED SKIN

We believe healthy skin starts with deep-healing moisture. In our Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion, we’ve combined healing micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly with a fast-absorbing, non-greasy moisturizing formula. The result is a lotion that moisturizes to heal very dry skin, leaving it looking and feeling healthier.

• Is this a good moisturizer for the face?7 Answers
  • Ehh dry skin !? I been looking for a good product that ...4 Answers
  • I have dry skin and it is actually worse in the summer. ...4 Answers
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion
  • "This is a lightweight, non-greasy lotion that does what it says it will do. I had really dry skin especially in the winter and after a few uses of this lotion my skin was improving! The lotion is perfect for after showers and it's easily absorbed by the skin. The scents are not over-powering but left a light, feminine smell." in 350 reviews
  • "My skin is sensitive to scented lotion and the regular unscented lotion is perfect! It leaves my skin soft and hydrated" in 80 reviews
  • "It works really well on dry dehydrated skin , which is needed during the upcoming winter months" in 3 reviews
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
This is by far the best lotion I’ve ever used! My hands get really dry at work from the materials I handle and the soap we use keeps my hands dry, so I take the whole bottle to work and use it multiple times throughout my shift and it keeps my hands moisturized! The price is great and the bottle lasts a while! It also doesn’t make your hands greasy like some lotions tend to do! Highly recommend
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
It does a good job keeping my body parts moisturized, especially when I apply it before going to bed. I wake up to smooth and soft skin. I love that it's non-greasy and the scent is light. I do wish it was more hydrating--every now and then I'll see some dry areas on my hands that need more layers.
Aye-la K.
Kailua, HI
I use this product almost overnight before bed and I absolutely love it! it keeps my skin feeling nice, cool and hydrated! it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky as some do, this one gets into my skin quickly and very easily, I also really love the smell that it has. I highly suggest this product if you are looking for a good hydrating lotion.
Angelica C.
Cabo Rojo
I love this lotion for my dry skin! Doesnt leave a greasy feeling and it makes my skin look fresh and not streaky. Helps with the flaking and itchiness of dry skin.
Nina Y.
Naperville, IL
Love this product! It is so moisturizing and makes my skin feeling nice and soft. I used it all the time! Especially after I take a shower. There are only pros to this item! It really keeps your body moisturized the whole day. I would recommend this product to people who have very dry skin.
Ashlynn S.
My body has very try skin so I always put on lotion when I get out of the shower. This is definitely a healing lotion. After using my skin didn't have as many dry cracks and I didn't feel like I needed to keep applying throughout the day. Great value and I would buy it again.
Holly S.
Moline, IL
I get really dry skin in the winter time and this makes everything moisturized. I use this lotion many times a day. The pro is that it absorbs into your skin quickly. The con is that I don’t really care for the smell.
Gabbie L.
Chantilly, VA
This is great for people who have irritated skin, it’s very soothing. I used this everyday after the shower and before bed. Price is very affordable and long lasting since they come in a pretty large bottle. Definitely highly recommended for people with sensitive skin.
Mindy P.
I love this lotion. It absorbs quickly into the skin and has a very pleasant fragrance. I have extremely dry skin on my body and after neglecting to use lotion for a while if I slather on a few layers of this stuff I notice a huge difference in the look and feel of my skin.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Love love love this moisturizer! 🙌🏻 this is what gets me through dry winters. I use it daily, especially after I get out of the shower. I use it on body and face! There’s no strong odor, and no greasy feeling after I apply it. I notice a huge difference in my skin quality after using it.
Carly H.
Batavia, OH
Do they have different scents for this lotion?
marlena s.
DOES THIS PRODUCT LEAVE YOU FELLING GREASY?
Rochelle N.
Is this a good moisturizer for the face?
Mayra G.
Placentia , CA
What is your favorite thing about this lotion?
Stephanie L.
I have dry skin and it is actually worse in the summer. I've never been one to put a lotion on right after I get out of the shower. Can someone let me know if this is a good idea AND is this the product to use to keep my skin moisturizer?

Walmart