BY VASELINE

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application. Keeps dry skin healed for 3 weeks*
*Proven after 4 weeks daily use in a clinical study

• Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel

BEST FOR: DRY SKINCRACKED SKIN

We believe healthy skin starts with deep-healing moisture. In our Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion, we’ve combined healing micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly with a fast-absorbing, non-greasy moisturizing formula. The result is a lotion that moisturizes to heal very dry skin, leaving it looking and feeling healthier.

• Is this a good moisturizer for the face?7 Answers
  • Ehh dry skin !? I been looking for a good product that ...4 Answers
  • I have dry skin and it is actually worse in the summer. ...4 Answers
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion
  • "This is a lightweight, non-greasy lotion that does what it says it will do. I had really dry skin especially in the winter and after a few uses of this lotion my skin was improving! The lotion is perfect for after showers and it's easily absorbed by the skin. The scents are not over-powering but left a light, feminine smell." in 350 reviews
  • "My skin is sensitive to scented lotion and the regular unscented lotion is perfect! It leaves my skin soft and hydrated" in 80 reviews
  • "It works really well on dry dehydrated skin , which is needed during the upcoming winter months" in 3 reviews
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
My man got me this lotion when I asked him to purchase me some from the store when I ran out of my other lotion. I ended up really liking this lotion it smells pleasant the more I use it the better my skin looked and it really intensely helped my dry skin which was so severely dry from moving from summer to fall to ultimately the cold, dry winter. I’m definitely considering that once it is gone I will re-purchase it and see what other options are available through this brand.
Sterlove S.
Bridgeport, CT
Very light weight, smells so good, when applied to your skin it looks shiny only thing bad about this product is that it doesn’t really last all day had to reapply twice in a day.I’m planning on buying this product again.
Thao T.
I really love this lotion. Not only is it super moisturizing but it doesn’t leave a greasy film on your skin after. The smell is mild but I always use this stuff especially in the winter when my skin is literally like the desert. I work in a hospital and always keep this on hand in the department. Due to the insane amount of times we wash and alcohol our hands we definitely need it!
Sofia B.
Although this is a very generic lotion, it never fails to moisturize dry skin! Not only that, but it’s easily accessible since they do sell these at any local drug store such as CVS, TARGET, etc. Plus, they carry it in a travel size, which is perfect for on-the-go moments! Bonus* it smells good, does the job (hydrates), and is light/small enough to carry in your purse or backpack!
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
I always had dry and rough hands when I went to walmart I saw the small size for this for like under a dollar took it up I have to saw I dont regret it one bit works wobderful. Vaseline is one of those products that is used in my household and i love this very much.
Taylor W.
Arkansas City, KS
I recently picked this up at Walmart and I love it! If you’re one of those people who can’t stand the feeling of lotion on your skin (me) then I definitely recommend this product for you! It’s light, fast drying, and smells amazing. Not to mention it leaves your skin soft and glowing.
Ashley S.
Columbus, GA
This is one of my favorite lotions that I own. My hands are a little wrecked from my time as a waiter before, and this product makes my hands feel more hydrated and silky smooth... for a while before they get dry again :(
Becky S.
1,146 reviews
My mom swear this stuff is best for her dry skin needs. I buy it when I run across it do she's probably got a stockpile. I know there isn't a strong fragrance so you can layer your own with it.
Preeti R.
Jersey City, NJ
Not one of the best products Vaseline has come up with. The container says 'intensive care' but it doesn't do justice to the tag. The moisturizer is very light and isn't water resistant. Need to constantly keep applying unlike other creams where it lasts quite long. Sometimes I do put some on my face and it doesn't cause acne/pimples so that's a plus.
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
keep repurchasing this product time after time. I use it everyday at home and in my purse, all the time i use it. Very gentle on my hands they tend to get very dry. Sometimes this product doesn't last to long but I tend to wash my hands a lot so that could be why. I would recommend this to anyone who wants their hands to stay locked with moisture!
Carly H.
Batavia, OH
Do they have different scents for this lotion?
marlena s.
DOES THIS PRODUCT LEAVE YOU FELLING GREASY?
Rochelle N.
Is this a good moisturizer for the face?
Mayra G.
Placentia , CA
What is your favorite thing about this lotion?
Stephanie L.
I have dry skin and it is actually worse in the summer. I've never been one to put a lotion on right after I get out of the shower. Can someone let me know if this is a good idea AND is this the product to use to keep my skin moisturizer?

Walmart