Johannah G.
Portage, MI
My hands were so dry a week or so ago. So much so they were cracking and splitting open. I randomly picked this lotion out at the store and I’m so glad I did! This lotion saved my hands in way less than three weeks (as claimed on the bottle) in a day or two I could already feel my hands were way more moisturized and it stayed that way. There is s light scent that lasts throughout the day but I also enjoyed it. It is more of what I would consider the “normal” lotion smell if that makes sense as opposed to a floral smell. I would highly recommend this lotion to help heal broken and very dry skin! Very good for winter time.