BY VASELINE #14 in Lotion

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply within the first application. Keep dry skin healed for 3 weeks* (*proven after 4 weeks daily use in a clinical study). Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier. Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. Best for dry, cracked skin.

• Ehh dry skin !? I been looking for a good product that works go...3 Answers
  • Yes they have so many different and all of them are wonderful!!3 Answers
  • Is this a good moisturizer for the face?4 Answers
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion
  • "I totally love this product specially during the cold season I tend to get super dry skin it worked wonders leaving my skin soft and smooth and hydrated" in 10 reviews
  • "It works really well on dry dehydrated skin , which is needed during the upcoming winter months" in 3 reviews
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Review for: Essential Healing
This product is amazing.  I love that the packaging has a pump.  Nice to keep next to your bed or dresser - so conveneint.  Has a light scent so can be used by both men and women.  Many times you can find a coupon for Vaseline products.  Can be found at most drug stores and large retailers.
lauren S.
Gfafb, ND
Review for: Essential Healing
Vaseline healing lotion is perfect for anyone who gets really dry skin during the colder weather! My hands crack and dry up really bad this time of year, but this lotion leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and doesn’t make my skin burn on my cracked skin when I apply it!
Brooke J.
Review for: Total Moisture Conditioning Body
I usually don’t get Vaseline products because they are greasy but I love this stuff. Not greasy feeling at all and moisturizes so well. Great value and doesn’t have an overwhelming odor. Definitely recommend especially for winter dryness.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best thing about it is it didn't make me feel greasy. This lotion has made my skin softer and smoother since I started using it the price for the big bottle was around 8 to $10 and I think it was really worth the purchase. Visibly this lotion has made my skin more moisturised and smoother in feel. The smell is light and it doesn't bother sensitive noses. I personally use this on my body and my facial skin to give me that extra surge of moisture.
Jessica G.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lotion at the moment and I must say I’m loving it. I’ve used Vaseline since I can remember. I love that it definitely does make my skin healthy and smooth. This one in particular has really helped dryer parts of my skin. The scent is also very nice. I bought at target for about 7 dollars. It has lasted quite some time now so it was definitely worth my money. I will be making future purchases of this specific vaseline.
Heather B.
Tiffin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this in the winter as my skin gets very dry. After I shower I apply this lotion and it locks in the moister from my shower. It’s easy and smooth to apply and you don’t need a lot to cover your whole body.
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
Review for: Essential Healing
This is amazing. I use it a lot in the winter time. My dry cracked skin gets so moisturized and heal from this lotion. It’s long lasting and smells great. It soaks unto the skin not leaving behind sticky feeling.
Keisha E.
CA
With such dry skin, I desperately need a intense moisturizing lotion for my body. The Vaseline Intense Care Lotion not only smells fantastic but is extremely moisturizing. The best part about it is that you don't need very much to cover a large section of your body. Since the overall texture is quite thin and watery than most, it glides onto the body with ease.
Preeti R.
Jersey City, NJ
Not one of the best products Vaseline has come up with. The container says 'intensive care' but it doesn't do justice to the tag. The moisturizer is very light and isn't water resistant. Need to constantly keep applying unlike other creams where it lasts quite long. Sometimes I do put some on my face and it doesn't cause acne/pimples so that's a plus.
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
keep repurchasing this product time after time. I use it everyday at home and in my purse, all the time i use it. Very gentle on my hands they tend to get very dry. Sometimes this product doesn't last to long but I tend to wash my hands a lot so that could be why. I would recommend this to anyone who wants their hands to stay locked with moisture!
Carly H.
Batavia, OH
Do they have different scents for this lotion?
marlena s.
DOES THIS PRODUCT LEAVE YOU FELLING GREASY?
Mayra G.
Placentia, CA
What is your favorite thing about this lotion?
Rochelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good moisturizer for the face?
Marina A.
Landisville, NJ
My knuckles are extra dry and seem to crack during the winter. Would this be a good product to try or am I better using the original vaseline?