BY VASELINE #46 in Lotion

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply within the first application. Keep dry skin healed for 3 weeks* (*proven after 4 weeks daily use in a clinical study). Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier. Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. Best for dry, cracked skin.

• Ehh dry skin !? I been looking for a good product that works go...3 Answers
  • Yes they have so many different and all of them are wonderful!!3 Answers
  • Is this a good moisturizer for the face?6 Answers
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion
  • "It works really well on dry dehydrated skin , which is needed during the upcoming winter months" in 3 reviews
Cris F.
Vaseline Intensive Care lotions have been my go-to lotions for years. I am often on the water and in the sun so my skin takes a beating from rays and saltwater. Within seconds of application, my skin feels great.

Vaseline intensive care essential healing claims to 1) deeply moisturize to heal dry skin, 2) keep skin healed for 3 weeks, 3) leave skin stronger and noticeably healthier, and 4) absorb fast for a non-greasy feel. In my experience, Vaseline lives up to all of these claims. The lotion moisturuzes deeply - I can actually feel it being absorbed below the skin. It works so well I continue to use it year after year. My skin feels healthier. And the thick cream goes on smooth without leaving any residue.

I have recommended Vaseline intensive care to family and friends. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality lotion at an affordable price.
Alyssa B.
The Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Essential Lotion is exactly what I was looking for. The scent of this lotion is very light and pleasant - nothing too strong at all. The lotion is very soothing on dry skin and truly feels like it instantly makes my skin feel super hydrated! For winter dry skin, this lotion is the perfect choice! Not only is it lightweight, but it really absorbs quickly. It is not greasy at all - leaves my skin feeling extra healthy! I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone, especially to use on dry winter skin. It is a very deep moisturizing lotion that really does heal dry skin and keep it feeling hydrated!
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
My hands were so dry a week or so ago. So much so they were cracking and splitting open. I randomly picked this lotion out at the store and I’m so glad I did! This lotion saved my hands in way less than three weeks (as claimed on the bottle) in a day or two I could already feel my hands were way more moisturized and it stayed that way. There is s light scent that lasts throughout the day but I also enjoyed it. It is more of what I would consider the “normal” lotion smell if that makes sense as opposed to a floral smell. I would highly recommend this lotion to help heal broken and very dry skin! Very good for winter time.
Vannessa Y.
I, unfortunately, have dry skin all year round. I'm as dry as a desert come winter time. So dry that my hands begin to crack and bleed. Ever since I've discovered this lotion, never has my hand bled in this brutal Chicago cold. I love it so much I keep a bottle at home, at work, in the car and in my purse. It's always with me! I'm also huge on texture and I never feel like this lotion just sits on top of my skin and is greasy, my skin just drinks it right up like the life saving water it is!!!!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
My man got me this lotion when I asked him to purchase me some from the store when I ran out of my other lotion. I ended up really liking this lotion it smells pleasant the more I use it the better my skin looked and it really intensely helped my dry skin which was so severely dry from moving from summer to fall to ultimately the cold, dry winter. I’m definitely considering that once it is gone I will re-purchase it and see what other options are available through this brand.
Sahar F.
I'm totally in love with this product. It really works very well on my dehydrated skin especially when the weather is cold. It's easily absorbed and don't leave oily disgusting film on the skin. Keeps my skin feel healthy and moisturized. And the fragrance is just amazing ! I highly recommend it for different skin types
Gaelen K.
This lotion is so amazing! I hate moisturizing because I hate feeling like there is a layer of stuff on my skin, but this stuff sinks in almost immediately but hydrates as well! I love the smell and the lack of greasiness! It is perfect for out of the shower moisturization!
Holly S.
Moline, IL
I get really dry skin in the winter time and this makes everything moisturized. I use this lotion many times a day. The pro is that it absorbs into your skin quickly. The con is that I don’t really care for the smell.
Shelby -.
I always had dry and rough hands when I went to walmart I saw the small size for this for like under a dollar took it up I have to saw I dont regret it one bit works wobderful. Vaseline is one of those products that is used in my household and i love this very much.
Steph B.
Johnston, RI
The. Best. Lotion. Ever. I love this lotion I have gone through several bottles of this lotion. Keeps skin hydrated with out the grease. It is light weight and absorbs quickly. I use it from head to toe especially on my face when I need an extra boost!
Carly H.
Batavia, OH
Do they have different scents for this lotion?
marlena s.
Mayra G.
Placentia, CA
What is your favorite thing about this lotion?
Rochelle N.
Is this a good moisturizer for the face?
Marina A.
My knuckles are extra dry and seem to crack during the winter. Would this be a good product to try or am I better using the original vaseline?