BY VASELINE

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application. Keeps dry skin healed for 3 weeks*
*Proven after 4 weeks daily use in a clinical study

• Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel

BEST FOR: DRY SKINCRACKED SKIN

We believe healthy skin starts with deep-healing moisture. In our Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion, we’ve combined healing micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly with a fast-absorbing, non-greasy moisturizing formula. The result is a lotion that moisturizes to heal very dry skin, leaving it looking and feeling healthier.

• Is this a good moisturizer for the face?7 Answers
  • Ehh dry skin !? I been looking for a good product that ...4 Answers
  • I have dry skin and it is actually worse in the summer. ...4 Answers
Reviews (2060)
  • "This is a lightweight, non-greasy lotion that does what it says it will do. I had really dry skin especially in the winter and after a few uses of this lotion my skin was improving! The lotion is perfect for after showers and it's easily absorbed by the skin. The scents are not over-powering but left a light, feminine smell." in 350 reviews
  • "My skin is sensitive to scented lotion and the regular unscented lotion is perfect! It leaves my skin soft and hydrated" in 80 reviews
  • "It works really well on dry dehydrated skin , which is needed during the upcoming winter months" in 3 reviews
Cris F.
Dunedin
Vaseline Intensive Care lotions have been my go-to lotions for years. I am often on the water and in the sun so my skin takes a beating from rays and saltwater. Within seconds of application, my skin feels great.

Vaseline intensive care essential healing claims to 1) deeply moisturize to heal dry skin, 2) keep skin healed for 3 weeks, 3) leave skin stronger and noticeably healthier, and 4) absorb fast for a non-greasy feel. In my experience, Vaseline lives up to all of these claims. The lotion moisturuzes deeply - I can actually feel it being absorbed below the skin. It works so well I continue to use it year after year. My skin feels healthier. And the thick cream goes on smooth without leaving any residue.

I have recommended Vaseline intensive care to family and friends. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality lotion at an affordable price.
Angela S.
waverly
Love Love Love this lotion I have super super dry skin every since I was a little girl my skin was so flaky an I would have bumps on my skin from it being so dry. I could never find anything to help it really. Once I got older I tried multiple lotions that was suppose to be made for dry skin an none of them worked. So I finally tried this an it works so well. I literally have to put lotion on every day once I get out the shower to keep my skin feeling smooth. An this definitely does the job I have no bumps on my skin I usually get them on the back of my arms at the top An the upper back of my legs. But I Just recently ran out of this an used a different kind for about 3 or 4 days an my skin has bumps on it again. So needless to say I went an got my another bottle. This is really a life saver for me as a women you don’t want flaky or bumpy skin an this works so well I’ll never stop using it Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
My hands were so dry a week or so ago. So much so they were cracking and splitting open. I randomly picked this lotion out at the store and I’m so glad I did! This lotion saved my hands in way less than three weeks (as claimed on the bottle) in a day or two I could already feel my hands were way more moisturized and it stayed that way. There is s light scent that lasts throughout the day but I also enjoyed it. It is more of what I would consider the “normal” lotion smell if that makes sense as opposed to a floral smell. I would highly recommend this lotion to help heal broken and very dry skin! Very good for winter time.
Sahar F.
I'm totally in love with this product. It really works very well on my dehydrated skin especially when the weather is cold. It's easily absorbed and don't leave oily disgusting film on the skin. Keeps my skin feel healthy and moisturized. And the fragrance is just amazing ! I highly recommend it for different skin types
Alyssa B.
The Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Essential Lotion is exactly what I was looking for.

The scent of this lotion is very light and pleasant - nothing too strong at all. The lotion is very soothing on dry skin and truly feels like it instantly makes my skin feel super hydrated! For winter dry skin, this lotion is the perfect choice! Not only is it lightweight, but it really absorbs quickly. It is not greasy at all - leaves my skin feeling extra healthy! I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone, especially to use on dry winter skin. It is a very deep moisturizing lotion that really does heal dry skin and keep it feeling hydrated!
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely love this lotion. I’m never a big fan of lotion due to the greasy ness and how oily and kind of tacky it feels but this lotion is really hydrating and rubs in so well. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who needs a hydrating fragrance free lotion. It also have Vaseline jelly in it which makes it even more hydrating. It personally doesn’t have any fragrance which I really like because I’m fragrance sensitive. It’s also 600ml so it lasts very long!
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
This smells amazing. Probably the best smelling lotion I’ve used. It works so good. I noticed a difference in just a week. This product definitely helps with dry skin. My likes are always flakey in the winter and this has helped A LOT! Highly recommended and I’d buy again.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
This lotion is so amazing! I hate moisturizing because I hate feeling like there is a layer of stuff on my skin, but this stuff sinks in almost immediately but hydrates as well! I love the smell and the lack of greasiness! It is perfect for out of the shower moisturization!
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
This lotion is a lifesaver for the dry patches of skin I have as well as my face. I started using it on my face during the winter when nothing was really helping and this made such a huge difference. It doesn’t feel greasy at all and is truly unscented.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Vaseline intensive care is a great lotion . My hands and legs get dry in the winter like most people . This lotion does the job I love how soft it makes my skin . I usually put on after showering , it smells very nice .
Carly H.
Batavia, OH
Do they have different scents for this lotion?
marlena s.
DOES THIS PRODUCT LEAVE YOU FELLING GREASY?
Rochelle N.
Is this a good moisturizer for the face?
Mayra G.
Placentia, CA
What is your favorite thing about this lotion?
Stephanie L.
I have dry skin and it is actually worse in the summer. I've never been one to put a lotion on right after I get out of the shower. Can someone let me know if this is a good idea AND is this the product to use to keep my skin moisturizer?

Walmart