BY VASELINE

Moisturizes and absorbs in seconds to help heal dry skin

• Dispenses evenly with one all-over spray
  • Instantly leaves skin soft, not greasy or sticky
  • Contains micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN

Buy on Walgreens*
Kristine S.
Omaha
My husband loves this spray lotion. Nice smell and seems to help him with dry skin without being greasy. He’s a manly man so taking time to use lotion isn’t a top priority to him so the fact he can just spray and go is great. I have it 3 Stars because it doesn’t seem to last long. Also, even though it’s a nice smell sometimes I find it over powering. But, I’ll keep buying it for him as long as he likes it.
Sarah V.
Personally, I really enjoy a spray lotion. Since this is a spray it stays cool and you have to "brace for impact" when you go to spray it one yourself. It is not greasy and sinks into the skin quickly. I have finished 4 bottles so far and am currently working on my 5th
Dani D.
This is the best body lotion ever. For anyone that doesn’t like a sticky feeling this is perfect. It’s way to spread all over the body in a short amount of time just like the commercial! It smells great and feels amazing. This is the only body lotion I use. Sometimes I use cocoa butter when I’m not in a rush or going to sleep for the night, but for most of the time I use this. I always recommend it to friends and they love it.
hannah m.
Two stars for the pleasant smell, however that goes away rather immediately and you're left with its cold, wet consistency of oily, greasy stuff. That would be fine if the product was effective, i.e. leaving skin moisturized for the rest of the day, but after rubbing in the cocoa spray my skin reverts to dryness within ten minutes and I even wonder if it is worse off. I would stick with Vaseline's regular jelly formula for all day hydration.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I really do like the spray lotion it's not greasy at all and observes very quickly in the my skin and I can put it on very quickly all those things are very important to me not a huge fan of the smell but it's not bad I would definitely recommend I got mine on clearance for three dollars
Dria F.
Austin, TX
I love the ease of use of the vaseline spray because after getting out a hot shower I can spray on my dry skin and rub in and go. It's less time consuming than having to put your hand in a jar and rub in. I love the cocoa butter smell. The only thing I will say is that they need a travel size.
Sarah V.
This product is very nourishing it feels a little tacky but not so much is very gentle and effective that was what a love about it, the price is reasonable in comparison with the amount that you get, the only this that i would change is the tackiness but it doesn’t bother me that much!
Dominique B.
Charlotte, NC
So call me lazy, but probably one of my least favorite things to do is to put on lotion. I don't really know why, but I kind of just dread the thought of thinking about it. I like this a lot because it just makes it a little more convenient for me. The combination of this and the in shower body lotion works wonders for my severely dry skin and helps me to feel moisturized throughout the day. Highly recommend this product to anyone.
Stephanie O.
Staten Island, NY
I use this in the summer when i don’t want to have the feeling of heavy cream on my skin. This gives the skin a shine more than it moisturizes it, you kinda have to use your hands to work it into your skin after spraying. I love it for the summer though!
Alaina M.
I’ve become a big fan of the Vaseline spray moisturizer after a friend introduced me to it. It’s easy to use, you get every last bit out of the container. It smells great and isn’t greasy. My only one downside is unlike regular moisturizers, it does leave a bit on the floor or counter area depending where you are applying it if you are not careful
Tiffany P.
Which do you like better - lotion or Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where did you find this?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this leave a greasy residue like a sunscreen?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Do you spray it on or rub it in?
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
What stores is this available in? I haven't seen it before.