BY VASELINE #17 in Lotion

With cocoa butter & vitamin E When our skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich color below the surface, enabling it to literally glow.  But when skin is dry, its surface becomes uneven and rough, leaving it looking dull. Cocoa Butter deep conditioning lotion penetrates deeply to smooth away roughness and the appearance of dark spots, igniting skin s natural glow at the source. rich cocoa butter - helps to even skin tone. conditioning moisturizers - leave skin smooth and supple. Please Recycle Questions or comments? Call keepings. see more...

• Does this actually soak into skin or does it tend to just sit on ...5 Answers
  • Does it last for long time?4 Answers
  • Does lotion work on stretch marks?4 Answers
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Lotion
  • "Perfect for my super dry skin, in the winter I use this product every day and my skin feels so smooth and looks so healthy." in 24 reviews
  • "i use this every day twice a day on my body to prevent stretch marks im six months pregnant and i love this i will def repurchase again" in 11 reviews
  • "Not only does it smells good but this lotion by far is THE MOST moisturizing lotion I have ever had!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love this lotion its cheap and the size its awesome, i love using this it makes my skin soft and moisturised all day " in 8 reviews
  • "It moisturizes really nice, leaves my skin feeling healthy and soft and I also find that it gives my skin a really nice natural glow!!!" in 7 reviews
Mai L.
Review for: 32 oz, Other
Keeping my skin hydrated during the winter season is necessary! My #GiftCrush is the Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant. This product contains pure cocoa butter and is available at your local grocery store or drugstore. #GiftCrush @influenster
Freddricka L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoy using this entire line of products. The Vaseline brand already had products that I would use on a daily basis, but when I started using the Intensive Care Cocoa Butter products I was completely hooked. I purchased the body lotion and gel/oil from Walmart. The price was very reasonable for the quality of the product and for the amount of product that you get. I really enjoy the scent and the moisture that this product gives. I would recommend this product for everyday use as well as for times when your skin just needs that extra hydration.
Asia P.
I was hesitant to try this out as I usually use a Bath and Body Works body cream. Honestly, I'm torn on which one I like better now. This lotion makes my legs feel just as smooth as the previous body creams that I'm used it. The smell isn't overwhelming. The only thing I don't care for is how runny the formula is but that may be due to me being used to a cream. I would definitely buy again though!
Abby B.
Clemson
Review for: 32 oz
I get very dry hands, feet, and elbows during the summer. This lotion is the first that I have found that moisturizes my skin this well! It's super cheap, I got it a my local grocery store, and totally worth it. I always make sure to have a bottle on hand.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: 10 oz
This particular Vaseline intensive care cocoa radiant lotion is amazing it keeps your skin from getting dry it gives it like a really natural Sunglow it's not too thick and it's great for all skin types it's only about three or four dollars at Walmart or Target
Cyan M.
Tallahassee, FL
When I was younger I had super dry skin and eczema. My mom would use this on me and it was an absolute LIFE SAVER! It would keep my skin super hydrated and soft. I'm not sure why but I am not too fond of the smell now a days (maybe it brings up memories when I had terrible skin, haha!) and my skin is no where near as dry as it used to be so I wouldn't use it on a daily bases. It's an excellent product for other skin types though!!
Tawny J.
Fayetteville, NC
I have used this lotion for so many years. I have very dry skin, I have to apply lotion at least twice daily and this stuff is the good stuff. It leaves my skin with a healthy glow and takes away that rough, ashy feeling most lotions leave me with after about a few hours of wear. My skin used to itch from dryness all the time until I found this baby. I have repurchased countless times. The smell is an extra bonus as well.
Deborah V.
Junction City
Creamy and dreamy!! The scent makes the whole  experience DELICIOUS! I've used Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion since I was a kid and with the addition of cocoa butter it feels like a brand new lotion with the same old comfort! It's thick but not greasy, silky but not slippery. A full coverage lotion, I use ONLY this during the winter months when the cold weather dries my skin out and needs intensive care!
Mary Katherine P.
Augusta, AR
My all time favorite lotion to use! It will hydrate any skin. It is thick, easily spreadable, and soaks in fast without any greasy residue! It smells amazing and the smell lasts for a good portion of the day, but not overwhelming. I have not a single con for this lotion and I will continue to buy it over and over again. And its cheap!!!! But my favorite part is how moisturing and non-greasy it is.
Sarie E.
Blissfield
This product is good for the summer months, when your skin isn’t too dry because the air isn’t too cold. But I am finding, now that the cold weather is moving in, this living is not very good for moisturizing, I constantly find myself having to reapply this lotion. For the quality of the product, I feel like this is over priced.Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Lotion
Siddhi P.
Fort Worth, TX
I've heard this lotion get rid of stretch marks, is it true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Vaseline has been a trusted name for years, wouldn't you say they're a name you can trust?
Krystal R.
Has anyone had any skin reactions to this product?
amanda w.
What is everyone's favorite type of Vaseline lotion?
Mariaelena C.
I have tried a vaseline product which was just the petrolium jelly and it was moisturizing for my lips.(: Is this product just as moisturizing for my skin?