BY VASELINE #15 in Body Oil

With pure cocoa butter and replenishing oils for healthy-looking, glowing skin

• Locks in moisture to help revitalize dry and dull-looking skin

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN, DULL SKIN

Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Body Gel Oil
  • "Nice i think it would be great for people who have a dry skin" in 142 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and very dry skin and this stuff is great. I use on my whole body. I don't have to worry about a rash or anything after I use and it smells great! " in 63 reviews
Marcella L.
Huntington Pk, CA
A few months ago, I found a puppy wandering the streets. I sped down to the vet's office, with the pup, and found out he was microchipped! I contacted the owner and later that evening, we met at a public place and he explained that he was sorry, but could not give me any reward money, but for my troubles, from his work , he brought me a couple of bottles of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter Vitalizing Gel Body Oil with Brazillian Nut and Almond Oils!
I wound up using it  that night and it did wonders with my parched elbows and flaky legs. My dad has extremely dry skin as well, so I bequeathed him a bottle as well and it worked like a charm!!!!
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I love this gel! Leaves my skin so moist and supple. My only complaint is that it is a little sticky. I used it on my belly with a butter while pregnant and it works wonders! Keeps my skin hydrated all day. Now I use it on my legs in the summer! (Right leg has product on, left leg does not.)
Jenny D.
I haven’t used a body moisturizer that lasts as long as this oil gel does. At first, i didn’t think I would keep using it because it does leave you a little slippery, but the moisture just lasts ALL DAY and makes my skin so soft and glowy. I started combining half a bottle of the oil gel with regular lotion and it’s even better and less slippery.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I take this with my on vacation, I use it as an after sun bathing product when I get out of the shower. It is also very natural so can use it in my 5 year olds skin too.

It is more a gel than a lotion, I put it in the fridge in our hotel room and it soaks right into our skin when applied. I immediately notice a lovely sheen all over that makes you look like you are glowing, the tan also helps with that as well.

I does last all day, but be warned....too much can leave you feeling a little sticky. Other than that it’s a great, rich body gel, that feels more like an oil than a lotion. It’s very cheap too, and you get a sizable amount that will last you some time.
MK J.
I think this is really good stuff, it deeply moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling very soft. I use it a lot throughout the year during the summer when I’m exposing my skin to the sun and in the winter when my skin gets horribly dry. The only thing I don’t particularly like is it does have a sticky feel to it.
Itesha M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorite moisturizers of all time. It's like a mix of baby oil and gel. It doesn't leave you greasy but definitely adds a nice long lasting sheen to wherever you apply it. I love using it on my legs in the summer when wearing shorts and skirts to give a nice glisten. It's also great for moisture during the super dry winter months. And the smell is DELICIOUS! I can't get enough of this stuff. Hope they never stop making it.
angelica p.
fort payne, AL
. It doesn't leave you greasy but definitely adds a nice long lasting sheen to wherever you apply it. I love using it on my legs in the summer when wearing shorts and skirts to give a nice glisten. It's also great for moisture during the super dry winter months. And the smell is delicous
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This is such a great gel to use after your shower. My skin really loves this in the winter months. At first it feels a bit greasy but as you go along and it gets absorbed into your skin you will see quickly that it is not all too greasy but just right. This keeps my skin moisturized until my next shower. Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Body Gel Oil
Megan J.
Rancho Santa Margarita
I LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH!!!!!! It is so moisturizing, and it makes your legs seem tanner. My friend and I used this every night when we went out clubbing in the Bahamas, and it was amazing!!!! I highly recommend!!! The only problem is that it is an oil and can get everywhere so if you don't really like oils and the feel of them it probably won't be for you.
Valdya B.
Brookline , MA
DO NOT APPLY THIS IN THE SUMMER! I REPEAT DO NOT APPLY THIS IN THE SUMMER! I thought this is gel is going to feel refreshing, fast absorbing-kinda thing. I was wrong. It makes me feel oily and humid and warm in the summer weather :((((((
I will apply this in the winter.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
is this good and smell?
This product is good?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Is this oily in the skin ?
Katie T.
sydney
Is this good for dry skin ?
Ashley C.
Is this good for dry or oily skin?