Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Body Gel Oil

With pure cocoa butter and replenishing oils for healthy-looking, glowing skin

• Locks in moisture to help revitalize dry and dull-looking skin

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN, DULL SKIN

How does it leave your skin?
Has anyone shaved with this?
How far does this product go? I’ve seen it and the bottle looks small. How long does it normally last for someone?
Start your review of Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Body Gel Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Nice i think it would be great for people who have a dry skin” in 224 reviews
“I have very sensitive skin and very dry skin and this stuff is great. I use on my whole body. I don't have to worry about a rash or anything after I use and it smells great! ” in 63 reviews
Ls Vista
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Body Gel Oil uploaded by Ashley H.
This stuff is amazing. For people who get razor bumps and ingrown hairs, this is for you! I shave in the shower with just water. Use something if you prefer, but than after showering and use this on your legs arms where ever and the razor bumps won’t appear and no ingrown hairs! And not to mention the smell is come on. Just so amazing Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Body Gel Oil
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Edinburg
This body oil is one of my holy grails when I finish shaving. I ALWAYS apply it immediately when I get out the shower and it keeps my skin so soft. I always recommend it to people if their skin gets irritated after exfoliating and shaving. It helps restore the moisture back into your skin.
Saint Paul
Just picked this bb up & so far meets all my expectations. I can tell this will be a staple in my winter arsenal against dry skin. I use this on my body post-shower and then top with lotion. Ugh, can’t even get over how silky this makes me. A++++
Virginia Beach
I LOVE it! Right out of the shower it locks in moisture. It's great on feet, knees and elbows. In the summer it's light enough to replace heavy lotion. After pedicures it's great for heels and rough spots.
Stretch Marks, Itchiness, Scarring
Cypress
I use this gel oil immediately after bathing or showering.  I place it on my damp washcloth and apply it all over my body.  It moisturizes and conditions my skin leaving it smooth and supple all day.  I used to use Neutrogena body oil after bathing, but this gel works just as well.  An added bonus is that it travels well.  If you place this inside a plastic baggie and secure it, even if it opens it will not leave the mess a body oil will leave.
Silver Spring, MD
If you use this straight out of the shower your skin will literally be soft for days. Be careful how much you use tho, because it is very greasy and it does transfer oily stains onto your bedding and clothing.
Arvin , CA
If you’re looking for that perfect shave or just radiant looking skin after a shower I recommend this product! The application isn’t messy at all and the smell is amazing !! This is one of the products I buy all the time !
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
River oaks , TX
I use the oil for my legs multiple times a week. I have extremely dry skin and this oil is the only thing that really seems to lock in moisture for me. My skin literally flakes if I go without or try to use lotion
Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I live in Wichita Falls where it’s really dry and the humidity is very low. My skin is naturally very dry and this product does it for me. I use it over my lotion. I buy it all the time. The only thing that can be improved is that this product can be a little less thick.
this body gel is alright . the smell , smells good but not much like cocoa . i use it like 3 times a week and i would improve it by making the scent more like cocoa but i would 5/10 recommend for you guys to buy
Dryness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...