BeautyBodyBody CareVaseline
Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer

Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer

Moisturizes and absorbs in seconds to help heal dry skin

Features:

• Dispenses evenly with one all-over spray
  • Instantly leaves skin soft, not greasy or sticky
  • Contains micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN

So this new trend called “Slugging” is when you apply Vaseline over your skincare at night to essentially create a barrier to keep moisture in and you wake up with glowing skin. I decided to use my Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer and spray it over my skincare and I get the benefit of Vaseline and Aloe protecting my skin. Anyone try slugging?
Is this a good product?
Where can you buy this? I got this in a voxbox and used it all and want to get more!
Start your review of Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love this moisturizer! It's super moisturizing and dries so quickly! It's so quick to apply, you can moisturize your whole body in no time at all. I no longer have an excuse not to moisturize.in reviews
I love this product. It instantly eliminates dry skin and goes on smoothly. It doesn't leave skin greasy or oily. in reviews
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,160 reviews
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer uploaded by Lisa F.
I absolutely love Vaselines Aloe Spray Moisturizer. It’s the perfect product to use after showering as opposed to using a regular moisturizer and waiting for it to dry before you can get dressed. I have sensitive skin and Aloe really soothes and calms it. Especially after shaving, I spray this on my legs and micro droplets of Vaseline absorb into my skin quickly leaving my skin so hydrated. It’s non aerosol and dispenses evenly. I even like to spray this on my face to set my makeup! I really love this!
Cathy D.
Alpena, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion spray. It is so easy to use and I love the scent. It’s also I bonus that it has aloe in it. My kids love it also. They apply it after showers and baths. I will definitely continue to buy and use this.
Latosha B.
It's so handy and not expensive at all. The price is just right. It's a great product. It have a great smell to it also. The cons it that it don't last long!
Jessica C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I can't say enough about this product! I absolutely love it. It goes on easy, smells great and leaves my skin smooth without leaving any residue. I am not a big lotion person, but I will be keeping this one in my daily routine.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Lauren S.
Auburn, Al
I received this as a free product and I will be purchasing soon! I used it the entire time I was at the beach and it kept my sunburnt skin moisturized without leaving me feeling sticky and greasy!
Tammy C.
Goodyear, AZ
Was happy to try this spray moisturizer from the sunshine vox box I received. It is very convenient to spray on and spread over dry skin areas. The aloe soothes and moisturizes well especially on sunburn skin. Has a light fresh scent to it which I love. It leaves a smooth feel to the skin for hours after use.
Shelley  L.
Scottsville, KY
Just received this today in my influenster sunshine vox box!!! I love it!! It's easy to use, no mess, easily absorbed and smells amazing. My teenage daughter who hates to use lotion, loves it too!!so easy to use
Emma W.
Ocean City, NJ
This lotion is one of my favorites when I'm in a pinch. It really does go on quickly and dries very fast. I feel like my skin is hydrated but I don't have to wait ten minutes for it to dry. I wish it came in better smelling flavors.
Carissa T.
Raleigh, NC
I received this lotion in a voxbox. I have to say I was surpassingly impressed! It went on so quick and absorbed well. I was able to get dressed and go without all the fuss of applying a regular lotion, then spending an hour to run it all in and get rid of the excess on my hands before doing other stuff! It smelled amazing and by the next day I still had silly smooth skin that smelled great. With children in the home it made or routine a little less time consuming and gave us a little extra quality time:) would definitely recommend it and it has became my summertime beach bag must have!
Kysa P.
Centralia, MO
I was sent this in a voxbox, a while back! and I absolutely love it! And I love the fact that it sprays on, gives you the perfect amount. I don't know about you, but I can't stand when you put a too much lotion on! it is a must try!

107 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,160 reviews
il y a 4 mois
Crystal R. il y a 4 mois
I have been very tempted to try it with my forehead wrinkles and products