BY VASELINE

Moisturizes and absorbs in seconds to help heal dry skin

Features:

• Dispenses evenly with one all-over spray
  • Instantly leaves skin soft, not greasy or sticky
  • Contains micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this moisturizer! It's super moisturizing and dries so quickly! It's so quick to apply, you can moisturize your whole body in no time at all. I no longer have an excuse not to moisturize." in 400 reviews
  • "I love this product. It instantly eliminates dry skin and goes on smoothly. It doesn't leave skin greasy or oily. " in 191 reviews
Allison C.
I never have time to lotion my arms and legs with my full time job and my daughter I never have time to do things for myself so this is a super quick way to lotion so that your legs and arms don't look like they have a disease. I have been using this product for almost a year now and before that I used a product from the same company that was almost the same thing. This product is great.
Ashley E.
Vaseline intensive care aloe spray lotion was a life saver when I got a sunburn. It's not greasy, its a lightweight formula and it sprays evenly through the nozzle. It has a nice cooling feel of the lotion as it is being sprayed felt so amazing on my damaged skin
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the lotion brand of this however if you were extremely sunburnt than this cooling spray is fabulous as you just for a spritz it and missed it right under your skin rather than rubbing in a thick creamy lotion
Love this lotion so much! It’s not sticky and not too thick so it soaks in really quickly. Love being able to just spray it in my legs after I shave and makes it easy to apply lotion to hard to reach areas!
gabrielle ∞ t.
New york, NY
First of all.. spray lotion = GENIUS!!!! I love using this stuff in the summer, for when I want to be moisturized but also don't want to sweat off lotion during the hot summer days. It's so much faster to spray and rub in vs. traditional lotions. The aloe is very cooling on sunburns. I also like the cocoa butter version of this. My only complaint is that it's very hard to find the spray lotions in the winter.
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
This lotion was very convenient for quick use. It was basically all I used once upon a time. I never had a problem with it being sticky or greasy, so I can’t really complain. And every scent smelt nice
Maggie B.
I actually accidentally came upon this product while I was looking for perfume. I got this product and I wanted to use it immediately but then I looked at the bottle closely and found out that I got a body moisturizer, and I was like "oh crap." I decided to give it a go and I loved they way it sprays on and the way your skin feels so soft.
Barbara S.
Chico
I’m a swim instructor and spend a ton of time in pools. I also spend a lot of time outdoors. I keep a bottle of this at the pool and drench myself in it when my skin is parched and just needs some moisture. I love this stuff. The formula is incredibly light and not sticky at all. It’s like a breath of fresh air on a hot summers day.
Tracy K.
Providence
I just bought this because i love how easy spray lotions and sunscreens are... im a Vaseline addict! My skin is so dry i need good old fashioned vaseline to soothe it. This is nothing like Vaseline or any spray lotion ive encountered lol. I put it on after shaving my legs and it felt like i spayed acid on myself lol.
Ellen K.
I love the idea of sprayable lotion. It's easy to use getting right out of the shower and works just like sprayable sunscreen. I still rub it in, but somehow the spray feels like a convenience! It works well for an everyday lotion - I still use cetaphil or aquaphor for a deeper hydration about twice a week!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I need something that makes my skin feel super hydrated...does this work?
Mindy H.
PADUCAH, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of this?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this oily??
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Would you say that that's very effective spray that could keep dry skin moist throughout the day?
Courtney M.
CVS this week is having a sale, $6 a bottle and a coupon for buy 1 get 1.. worth it?