BY VASELINE

Fragrance Free Relieves very dry skin in 1 use Helps heal dry skin in 3 days Instantly boosts moisture levels by 300% Leaves a clean non greasy feel see more...

• Does this really work so well for dry skin? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Wondering if this is greasy???2 Answers
  • Ive been looking to try this. Is it worth the cost? Does t work wel...2 Answers
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
I have extremely sensitive skin and hate oily lotions so I wanted to try this. It is unscented so I knew I had a chance and I'm so glad I did. If I don't like a product I'm not afraid to voice it. This product is wonderful. The first ingredient is water and it really does feel like a water based product. My skin did not feel oily after applying and it soaked into my skin quickly. It didn't have a scent which I personally like and even after 12 hours my skin felt soft and hydrated. I definitely recommend this for people with extremely sensitive skin who are allergic to everything or if you are sick of oily lotions.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I received this item in one of the Walmart toddler boxes that I had purchased. I have not used it in my toddler. But I have used it a couple of times. Usually I'm always running around and forget to moisturize. Horrible thing I know! But anyways back to my point, my hands have become dry and after the first use I noticed a change. Just a small amount goes a long way and my hands felt very soft. I have sensitive skin and my skin didn't have a reaction to it. I would recommend this item to anyone with dry skin. You will notice results right away or in a couple of days.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
This is by far the best product that has helped my dry skin. Thanks to my eczema from childhood I have always suffered with dry skin and nothing worked for me. Until I found this lotion. I love the way it makes my skin feel and a little bit goes a long way. It never wears off so you are greased down( yes I used that term) until you wash it off. I HIGHLY recommend this product to anybody with dry skin or if anyone is just looking for a good lotion that last all day.
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I expected this lotion to be a little thicker, considering it is rated as the "richest" on the front of the bottle. It has almost no scent, aside from a Vaseline aroma. It is not runny-thin, but as I said, not as thick as I expected. It does a great job of moisturizing, but I got a slightly greasy feeling from it. Overall on ok choice in my opinion. I'm going to try it on severely cracked skin for a few days, just to see what happens.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Bradley, SC
During the winter my skin becomes very dry and irritated, after using Vaseline intensive care advance repair my skin is more moisturized. I like that it is unscented and contains micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly. I love that I can carry this around with me wherever I go and it's readily available. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone this winter, it works very well!
Nikhita M.
Nikhita M.
washington, DC
This cream has been a life saver for me. The weather has been so weird here in DC and with my new job starting early in the morning, it's cold and hot and my skin is drained of moisture! I hate reapplying moisturizers and this one has been a life saver! It's not oily at all and goes on like milk and water.. No acne no nothing and works great under foundation!
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
First, I love that this is frangrance free!! Even lightly scented lotions give me headache, so this is great! Secondly, this goes on easily, is non-greasy, and you can immediately feel it being absorbed into your skin. With just two uses so far, I already can feel a difference in my severly dry hands. This will be my new go-to lotion/cream for my dry skin.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Covington, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this lotion in my Walmart beauty box yesterday. I put it on my hands last night before bed. It has a super silky silicone feel to it which I like. Doesn't have a smell...scent free. Super moisturizing as I felt it on my hands still when I woke up! Eager to try on the bottom of my feet to see if it'll soften them up. Definitely recommend!
Kady E.
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this in my WalMart Beauty Box and am really happy I did! I always love travel size products because you can take them in your purse or leave them on your night stand for convenience. I love lotion and love my skin feeling moisturized this product really does that. I love that it is unscented because most lotions are to much for me.
Jayde N.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
Great lotion to have in the car or in your purse. It will take care of any dryness in minutes. I love the feel and the scent. Purchased at Walgreen's and beyond worth the price. I put one in each one of the kids backpacks, one in the car, and one in my purse. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Nimra A.
Nimra A.
Londonderry, NH
Is this product makes your skin oily? I have a normal skin.
Lynda J.
Lynda J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't like fragrance lotion because they break me out & I just don't like them generally.... So my question is, is this one a great recommendation to use??
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Does this really work so well for dry skin?
Han r.
Han r.
yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
How long does it take to absorb into the skin? Immediately or the lotion stays on for a bit? Thanks!
Fran C.
Fran C.
Does it leave you feeling oily?