BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Healthy skin naturally repairs itself. But many factors - from the environment to heredity - can negatively affect this ability and lead to severe dryness. Moisture locking lotion triples moisture reserves instantly, then fills tiny gaps in skin to lock moisture in all day, promoting the proper environment dry skin needs to repair itself.

• I have trouble with dry skin in winter and summer. I'm lo...3 Answers
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Advanced Repair Lightly Scented Lotion
  • "I really love the new deep healing moisture formula of this lotion. I also like the scent it is very pleasant. I have very dry skin especially in the winter and this lotion really helped moisturize my skin." in 103 reviews
  • "This moisturizer works best on my skin because its hypoallergenic. I always use this lotion on my face due to my face being sensitive." in 25 reviews
  • "I get really dry skin in the winter and Iuseca lot of lotion." in 1 review
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I really love this lotion for dry sensitive skin especially in the winter. It hydrates and keeps you soft for hours without costing too much. Smells great and isn’t too thick and absorbs well into the skin.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I normally use the unscented
version of advanced repair lotion mainly because the lotion is rich and I did
not know there was a scented version. I mainly got the scented version, because
I had a $2 off coupon which was about to expire and the store did not had
unscented version in stock. The scented version work just as well as unscented
one. The scented is not strong; the lotion is a nice creamy and thick lotion
that works well for my dry skin.

Jennifer E.
Anaheim, CA
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. As I age,so does my skin. I've always dealt with dry cracking flaky raw skin. Even it sometimes bleeds. Also,I get small patches of eczema at times. On top of all that,I'm a germ a phobia. That leads to always washing my hands and/or showering through out the day. I did get this product for free but,don't think I'm gonna sugar coat my review. Also keep in mind,results may vary from person to person while using this product. One of the first thing I noticed is the fragrance....there is none!! It's aroma kinda smells like a very very faint smell...get this..it smells like a fresh open package of plain white paper...lol! Understand that this product has no added fragrance but,It's almost impossible to remove an aroma completely out of something!! For some,it may be stronger then to compare to other sensitive noses. My first experience,I squeeze out a half pea size amount to only my right side of my hand.(see my enclosed pics). This is a very thick lotion. After rubbing in,I noticed it Oh-wow!...pleasant silky texture across my skin. And I only used a tinny tiny amount. This is concentration lotion,meaning I only need to use small amounts and it does go a long way. Other things I noticed is my scaly flakes have disappeared. No more catching on my clothes!! I was ecstatic,I'm now used it on every annoying patch of dry skin,knees,elbows,even to that dry mole on my back(it snags onto my shirt all the time and causes it to itch). It does through me off that it feels greasy but it's not. It gives an overly soft silky feeling. My main test was to rub my plastic containers with my fingers and what do you know...it squeaks!! I actually like that it doesn't absorb to much into my skin because the surface is were I need it the most! This even works on scabs that are hard and crusty. It keeps them soft and in place while it my cuts is healing. Less chance on them to rip off before hand. After only applying once,it lasted me throughout the day. No more having to reapplying so many times. Sweet! I'm content with this product! Thank you Vaseline for a wonderful lotion!!
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
most of the body creams are thick consistency but don't moisturize like they promise... But this vaseline lotion is very light weight and moisturize your skin a lot! And is non-greasy at all. Is like your skin was drinking water.. I totally recommend this to people with dry patches.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a coupon for this lotion, and decided to give it a go. My boyfriend gives me a foot massage almost every night after work, and we both love this lotion. It penetrates deep down for a soft hydrated feel. Does not leave your hands sticky or oily feeling like most lotions do. Definitely recommended!
Kenzie H.
Was very hydrating and went nicely into my skin. It helped with my dry skin a lot. I used it before my makeup in the morning. The packaging is very sleek and simple. I have been using this product for years. The only issue is that it is a bit greasy.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
I love this lotion. I fell in love the first time i used it. It smells great. It is lightly scented but it smells amazing and it is not sticky (if you put too much then it gets sticky). This lotion makes my skin so soft and hydrated and glowy. I love it. I believe it also works for sensitive skin.
geh b.
I use this mostly in the winter when my skin is extra dry, and it really does work. Super effective at repairing my damaged skin and not too pricey either. The only problem is, the smell is a little unpleasant.
Valerie N.
Austin, TX
Vaseline products I've found are always a great value for the price and readily available. This product is no different. I got it at a local CVS and loved that it was creamy without being sticky.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
Really enjoyed using this brand. Helped my skin stay hydrated in the winter time.  Is a very good value in my opinion. I will continue to use this in the winter for sure. I bought mine at CVS.  Will definitely be buying again.
Joan V.
Neenah, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have trouble with dry skin in winter and summer. I'm looking for a good lotion that can be used year round. I've heard good things about Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair. Has anybody used this product over a period of time? If so, do you find it to b effective?