BY VASELINE

Moisturizes to heal and calms severely dry skin

• Gentle on skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Soft scents of rose and amber
  • Non-greasy formula

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN, ASHY SKIN

• Te gusta? A mi me encanta es perfecta You like? I love i...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion make your skin greasy or oily? I have ve...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new moisturizer.. Does this make your skin...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Savannah B.
Glendale
Overrated! To me buying a product with the brand Vaseline attached means I cannot go wrong with the old fashioned petroleum jelly that everyone from pregnant women that need help with their embarrassing stretch marks to men who use it for chapped lips to me who keep Vaseline in my medicine cabinet for a never limited number of reasons.
I am forced to resign from being such a fan of Vaseline when they created this product. Now of course from what I have already written you know I’m a fan and trust this brand but what they tried to produce here was a miracle cream that everyone and their Drs can testify for—when in all actuality anyone I ask has either never heard of it or says it dries out their skin more than ever. I found after using it more then a week after showers on an average 4 times a week that it made my skin sticky and greasy. I have stretch marks that are only seven months old and soon after reading the ingredients it has more dyes than petroleum Kelley. So least to say people, save your almost $10 bucks and buy yourself the old fashioned petroleum Kelley you can find at the dollar store and you will get the same results
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
I purchased this for $2.11 on clearance and it was well worth it. It’s says on the container that it’s a serum but it really acts and looks like a lotion that has oil in it. The oil comes in micro droplets of Vaseline jelly in it but it’s not greasy. It doesn’t leave a residue or a greasy feeling to your skin either. It smells slightly like cocoa butter and glides smooth onto your skin. I liked it so much I went and brought a second tube.
Hayley L.
Antioch, CA
This product is very nice. I like that it moisturizes my skin very well and it smells great! The smell makes it noticeable to where I don’t need to wear perfume because it would be too much. I think that everyone should have this in their bathroom
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
So when I first signed up for the pickup aervice at walmart.....they gave me a little gift bag with a few items in it. This just so happens to be one of those items. It smells wonderful! My husband loves it. I on the other hand just "like" it. Its not really a love for me. Vaseline products don't do well with my skin and leave me feeling "sticky" feeling....even though technically its not sticky.
Brianna S.
burlington
I don't know what it is but I love the smell of this stuff! I also love how it moisturizing it is, this is definitely in my top 5 favorite drugstore lotions and I will continue to purchase this!
Caitie R.
Austin, TX
This is the best lotion to use during the winter! It has a great feel and it is not greasy. i used it when it lived in the plains for college where it's super windy so my skin was always so dry and itchy. It also helped with the redness the wind would cause
Tiffany R.
Cartersville, GA
I like this lotion a lot, the texture is great, and the secent is even better. I love that its so versatile i can use it anywhere including my face, and it so gentle.i dont get any break out of any sort or any skin reactions .
Rebekah J.
Dorchester, MA
I got this as part of a gift set and was blown away by how moisturizing it was. I have super dry hands during the winter months and one hand has eczema that gets really painful. This has kept my hands relatively moisturized since I've been using it. It does sting a little when my eczema is at it's worst but otherwise it makes my hands feel so soft! I find it works best when skin is slightly damp. It's not at all oily or sticky.
The scent is fairly strong so if you're sensitive to scents beware of that. It has a floral/lavender type fragrance that I happen to like though.

The tube is huge and well worth the price. I would purchase this again!
Stephenie A.
League City, TX
I have thyroid issues, and it leaves my skin super dry, so I've tried ALL kind of lotions and creams. This is one of my favorites. It not only leaves your skin super soft, but it smelled amazing too.
Osenimien I.
It's okay. It's not something that I can use all over my body. For body lotions, I prefer formulas that spread better. It does apply without a greasy finish as promised. It feels very light on the skin, so for me it doesn't feel very moisturizing or have staying power. However, as someone with dry sensitive skin I prefer products without added fragrance. The fragrance reminds me of baby powder scent but is not overpowering.
Sophie C.
Nottingham
How long does it last?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this make your skin feel?
Tarynn F.
Benton Arkansas
Im curious how well this works. my hair is extremely damaged from multiple hair dyes.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
What is your favorite #Vaseline product or scent?
Heather H.
Fayetteville, NY
Looking for a new moisturizer.. Does this make your skin feel greasy? Love the smell but worried about if it's going to be sticky or greasy.