Skin CareBath & BodyVaseline

Does this leave your bathtub slippery?
How is everyone feeling about these? They look like they’d be great and leave you soft but other bath beads just leave me greasy. Yes or no?
Do these work - my skin is so dry this winter and looking for help to make it moisturized?
Start your review of Vaseline Intensive Care Soft Petal Scent Enriched W/Silk Protein Moisturizing Bath Beads Box!
Product Highlights
They have a light scent and make my skin so soft.in reviews
Claudia G.
Port Richey, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I highly recommend it and it smells good it leaves your skin soft and smooth when they use it they will see that it leaves your skin soft
Paris G.
Lansing, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product for a relaxing luxurious experience. Makes my skin feel super soft and silky
Zaida R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Yo e usado este producto por muchos años y lo amo por que deja mi piel con un olor muy rico y a la misma ves hidrata mi piel . su precio es económico y hace un trabajo excelente por esa razón lo recomiendo a mis amigas y familia.
Kayla J.
E Liverpool, OH
Love these! Makes your skin super soft and smooth feeling. I can’t seem to find them in store anywhere near me though. Makes your bath feel luxurious!
Javi H.
garland
Purchased at: Macy's
Same as the last one it makes my skin feel good ft. U u to the best part about this product is it’s good I would improve by making a higher variety it’s very affordable if u ask me I would recommend to sensitive skin#
Shawna H.
Russellville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:vaseline-intensive-care-soft-petal-scent-enriched-w/silk-protein-moisturizing-bath-beads-box] This is an awesome product! It makes your skin so soft… And smells so good. I definitely recommend this especially if you were going out for the night to make yourself feel extra special🥰
Jess D.
Rockingham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE these. I typically go for epsom salt + aromatherapy for body aches but it is so luxurious to bathe in these silk protein beads. You get out feeling like you’ve had a full body facial AND smelling like a snack. Highly recommend
Vialine O.
Naples, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
Vaseline is good for skin I love use Vaseline in make up every day guys .Vaseline Intensive care soft petal scent Enriched silk protein moisturizing is the best !!!!!
Brandi A.
Greenwood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,024 reviews
I love this! It feels so nice in my bath and I was so excited to try these when I first saw them. They make my skin feel so soft and it’s easier than having to apply lotion all the time. I love this product.
Bernice P.
Las Vegas
My i love this product it makes my skin feel so good , the scent relaxes me after a long days work
Ask a question to the Influenster community...