Vaseline Intensive Care Soft Petal Scent Enriched W/Silk Protein Moisturizing Bath Beads Box

BY VASELINE #8 in Bath Products

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "They have a light scent and make my skin so soft." in 1 review
Sara B.
Atlanta
Love these bath beads! The scent is so soothing and calming, and they leave my skin so soft and smooth. Be careful, though, they leave the tub a little slick. Actually I think they're quite a bit slippery than other products I've used in the past.
Destiny M.
Smells so nice and made my skin brand new. I highly recommend this to anyone who has dry skin. I love the smell of it and I was able to buy it at my local Target. The price is good for the quality of the product. I would recommend this because of the smell mostly1
amanda m.
Chicago
After a long day at work there's nothing I want more then to just get in a nice hot tub with a little of this in it. It takes me away and relaxes me before bed. It leaves my skin so smooth to the touch. The smell is fantastic. And the price is not bad at all
Katie K.
Only have used these twice, but love the way they make my skin feel . I would like to use them more , but baseline brand sometimes can be more expensive than other brands . I would definitely buy this again in the future
Andrea S.
Smells amazing and I love it so much.

It's pretty gentle on the skin even though it seems like powdered dishwasher detergent.

I use it at least once every three days!
I'd buy it again!
Susan M.
Houston
Love this product!! When ever I have bad cracked heels in my foot. I make me a good foot soak bath with warm water and add a lil bit of this to make them feel soft again..
Lia G.
This product works really well for stress, I use it about three times a week and it is so gentle on my skin. I like how it still leaves the soft effect even after a couple days after use. I would recommend this to other buyers
Ashlyn L.
These are such an interesting concept. I saw them and picked them up off the shelf on a whim. They dissolve kinda slow, but it's not a crazy long amount of time. I'm not super keen on the scent but there are others I'm willing to try out. These do moisturize nicely but leave a kind of residue on the tub that can be hard to get off. Nice for a soak after a work out!
Jennie M.
This product smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling smooth and touchable. The only downside to this product is you have to clean your run after each use. It leaves a follow around the edge of the tub that is not appealing. Especially if you are having a bath to relax. As soon as you get out you have to clean the tub. Not so relaxing.
Ashley S.
I have tried these bath beads before and they work great. They leave you skin feeling silky and the smell is great. Very gentle on the skin and not to expensive to purchase. I got mine from Wal-mart and they have several scents to choose from. I will be buying this again.
Geneva A.
How strong is the scent?
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Do these have a strong floral scent? How present is the send after you dissolve them in water? Does the Scent last during and after the bath?
Danielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
How well do these work
Cierra J.
Where can I purchase this product?