Vaseline Intensive Care Soft Petal Scent Enriched W/Silk Protein Moisturizing Bath Beads Box

BY VASELINE #8 in Bath Products

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "They have a light scent and make my skin so soft." in 1 review
Kattie K.
Only have used these twice, but love the way they make my skin feel . I would like to use them more , but baseline brand sometimes can be more expensive than other brands . I would definitely buy this again in the future
Andrea S.
Smells amazing and I love it so much.

It's pretty gentle on the skin even though it seems like powdered dishwasher detergent.

I use it at least once every three days!
I'd buy it again!
Susan M.
Houston
Love this product!! When ever I have bad cracked heels in my foot. I make me a good foot soak bath with warm water and add a lil bit of this to make them feel soft again..
Ashlyn L.
These are such an interesting concept. I saw them and picked them up off the shelf on a whim. They dissolve kinda slow, but it's not a crazy long amount of time. I'm not super keen on the scent but there are others I'm willing to try out. These do moisturize nicely but leave a kind of residue on the tub that can be hard to get off. Nice for a soak after a work out!
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling smooth and touchable. The only downside to this product is you have to clean your run after each use. It leaves a follow around the edge of the tub that is not appealing. Especially if you are having a bath to relax. As soon as you get out you have to clean the tub. Not so relaxing.
Ashley S.
I have tried these bath beads before and they work great. They leave you skin feeling silky and the smell is great. Very gentle on the skin and not to expensive to purchase. I got mine from Wal-mart and they have several scents to choose from. I will be buying this again.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love taking a bath with this product. The smell fills the entire bathroom just like a meadow filled with flowers. It is amazingly silky and hydrating. The only thing I don't like is I have to wash the bathtub right away or it leaves a film.
Jacqueline A.
Memphis, TN
I always loved this product when I was growing up. It keep my skin soft and smooth. It was great for soaking time when you just needed to relax. I still think that this is a great product see you when you want to have some alone time.
Adrienne B.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I enjoy this lotion for my own use, with the light floral scent it isn't over powering. This is a non-greasy formula that doesn't feel heavy on the skin, valued at a great price. I use this only a couple times a week but I do purchase a new one when mine has run out.
Courtney D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not use a lot of bath beads as I have sensitive skin, It irritates my skin a little but at the same time made it very soft and silk like. I would recommend product but I would not buy again due to my sensitive skin.
Geneva A.
How strong is the scent?
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Do these have a strong floral scent? How present is the send after you dissolve them in water? Does the Scent last during and after the bath?
Danielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
How well do these work
Cierra J.
Where can I purchase this product?