Add a Photo
Photos (30)
Patty R.
Patty R.
Lockport, NY

I tend to have sensitive skin. So I have tried numerous Skin care products/ lotions over the years. I am a fan of Vaseline petroleum jelly so I figured I would give Vaseline Intensive Care Repairing Moisture Lotion a try. I put it on right after my morning shower. It soaked right into my skin, with no greasy feel and had a very light pleasing scent. I found that throughout the day I could still feel it on my skin. Soft and smooth and working to to keep my skin hydrated. I didn't need to reapply over and over again to keep my skin looking it's best.
Tracie D.
Tracie D.
Glenwood, IN

This is my go to for my entire family. It works great for the kids with psoriasis and excema .It works awesome for the itchy dry winter skin they get but it doesn't burn their patches of psoriasis and it actually helps the ones with excema. I like to keep a bottle in each room of the house and that makes it more likely that the kids will actually use it instead of just complain about the itchy dry skin.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA

I love this Vaseline product! I have this one with the Chamomile in it. This product has met all expectations. It gives multi layer moisture and restores your hands back to its original softness! Anything by Vaseline is amazing but this just tops it for me! Not pricey and easy to find. I highly recommend this Vaseline Intensive care product. This product is also great for sunburns!! It's so soothing....
Shannon R.
Shannon R.

My son has extremely sensitive skin and all of the "excema" creams made it worse. This is the only product that actually clears his skin up and it smells very clean. It is very inexpensive and we have all started using it and all love it! I use it more at night because it does tend to be a bit oily when applied to the skin but I think that's what makes it so moisturizing
Vicelia C.
Vicelia C.

This lotion helps with my dry itchy skin. It was in clearance and I had a coupon that made it free so that's why I use it. My super dry itchy skin did heal as I used it and I noticed that my skin wad soft after one use. This worked well for me and I live in a dry state making it hard for my skin to stay soft and nourished. This helped and it was a bargain for me.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Marietta, GA

This is my favorite lotion to use, especially for my hands and feer. I get a pedicure often and until recently I didn't get manicurea due to washing my hands constantly and my nails looking horrible. I didn't see the point in spending money on my nails, but this lotion keeps my hands moisturized therefore it's not a waste of money to get a manicure now!
Starlyn A.
Starlyn A.
Beaumont, TX

I suffer with extremely dry, peeling, flaking skin. It's hard for me to find a lotion that works, without being too thick and gunky. I found the intensive care repairing lotion and it's worked wonders for me. It's not too thick or greasy. It's very absorbing without dissappearing. I've noticed a great difference in the feel and appearance of my skin.
Kate F.
Kate F.
Conshohocken, PA

I love this lotion! So far, it's the only lotion that has helped soothe my eczema, and even outperformed the cortisone treatments I've tried. Plus, it fully absorbs into the skin without leaving behind any kind of greasy, sticky residue. I would definitely recommend it to a friend - especially those suffering from extremely dry skin!
Laci F.
Laci F.
Moore, SC

While the moisturizing factor on this was pretty solid, I didn't like that it seemed to sit on top of my skin instead of soak in. I wanted it to penetrate through and instead I found myself almost wiping my hands off 5 minutes after applying it just because it wouldn't dry. I really wanted to love it - I just didn't, unfortunately!
Lola F.
Lola F.
Birmingham, AL

I used Vaseline Intensive Care Repairing Moisture Lotion for a couple of weeks on my hands during the day and my feet while I slept. During the day, it felt as though I had to constantly reapply to keep the instantly supple feeling. It was ok for my feet though and perfect if you would prefer scentless or have a sensitive nose.
Alexa E.
Alexa E.
Springhill, LA

Does this product leave an oily residue on the skin? Or does it do a good job at keeping you moisturized without the oily feeling?
Tiffani F.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock , MI

Has anyone else ever used this on eczema?
Dria D.
Dria D.

How thick is this? In the winter I normally like to use lotions that feel kind of creamy.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.

Does it leave your skin oily?
M Noemi N.
M Noemi N.

Is it good for sensitive skin ?? Also has anyone tried using this on their face ? If so did it make you brake out ?? My skin has gotten super dry recently .