BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline® Intensive Rescue™ Repairing Non-Greasy Lotion.

Heals extra dry skin.

• Is it good for sensitive skin ?? Also has anyone tried using this...2 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin oily?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? In the winter I normally like to use lotions t...2 Answers
Vaseline Intensive Care Repairing Moisture Lotion
  • "My summer job as a lifeguard takes a toll on my skin and this lotion definitely helps moisturize severely dry skin from the first application." in 42 reviews
  • "As someone with incredibly sensitive skin, products without scent are typically what I lean towards in terms of skincare and lotions." in 13 reviews
  • "My very dry skin feels so much better after just a few days of daily use, I am definitely going to keep buying this lotion, I especially love that it is not greasy or watery but just perfect." in 12 reviews
  • "I tend to get very dry skin because of New York autumns and this has definitely helped me so far." in 8 reviews
  • "I was so excited that I received this product complimentary from Influenster." in 7 reviews
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
My son has extremely sensitive skin and all of the "excema" creams made it worse. This is the only product that actually clears his skin up and it smells very clean. It is very inexpensive and we have all started using it and all love it! I use it more at night because it does tend to be a bit oily when applied to the skin but I think that's what makes it so moisturizing
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Marietta, GA
This is my favorite lotion to use, especially for my hands and feer. I get a pedicure often and until recently I didn't get manicurea due to washing my hands constantly and my nails looking horrible. I didn't see the point in spending money on my nails, but this lotion keeps my hands moisturized therefore it's not a waste of money to get a manicure now!
Starlyn A.
Starlyn A.
Beaumont, TX
I suffer with extremely dry, peeling, flaking skin. It's hard for me to find a lotion that works, without being too thick and gunky. I found the intensive care repairing lotion and it's worked wonders for me. It's not too thick or greasy. It's very absorbing without dissappearing. I've noticed a great difference in the feel and appearance of my skin.
Kate F.
Kate F.
Conshohocken, PA
I love this lotion! So far, it's the only lotion that has helped soothe my eczema, and even outperformed the cortisone treatments I've tried. Plus, it fully absorbs into the skin without leaving behind any kind of greasy, sticky residue. I would definitely recommend it to a friend - especially those suffering from extremely dry skin!
Lola F.
Lola F.
Birmingham, AL
I used Vaseline Intensive Care Repairing Moisture Lotion for a couple of weeks on my hands during the day and my feet while I slept. During the day, it felt as though I had to constantly reapply to keep the instantly supple feeling. It was ok for my feet though and perfect if you would prefer scentless or have a sensitive nose.
courtney L.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this lotion!! It soaks in real fast and doesn't leave me feeling sticky or anything. My skin is left feeling way soft. I've had a sunburn the past week and this has helped take the burning sting away and kept my skin soft. And it has also kept it from peeling at all. Definite skin saver!
Becka L.
Becka L.
I received this lotion from a friend and love it. I do not have skin that needs healing, but my nephew suffers from eczema. It helps his skin stay moist and has helped to subdue the eczema. I use it as a regular lotion and I've found that it keeps my skin from being damaged. I love it.
Falynn C.
Falynn C.
Billerica, MA
This is my holy grail body lotion! I use this every other day after my showers and it has done wonders for my dry skin. It's name is definitely fitting, it has intensely improved my skin. I have repurchased this product 3 times now and I have full intentions of continuing to purchase.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Midland, MI
The number one thing I hate about using lotion is the oily feeling after you put it on. This lotion, definitely doesn't have that oily after feeling, and I absolutely love it! It's relatively cheap and it repairs the dry skin without making it hurt. Definitely worth your money.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I love the Vaseline brand-new lotion. This is the lotion I would always love you. I typically get it when it's on sale and I tried to buy the big bottles of it last me a long time. I am very picky when it comes to the ocean because I use it every day. This is my go to lotion
Alexa E.
Alexa E.
Springhill, LA
Does this product leave an oily residue on the skin? Or does it do a good job at keeping you moisturized without the oily feeling?
Tiffani F.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Has anyone else ever used this on eczema?
Dria D.
Dria D.
How thick is this? In the winter I normally like to use lotions that feel kind of creamy.
M Noemi N.
M Noemi N.
Is it good for sensitive skin ?? Also has anyone tried using this on their face ? If so did it make you brake out ?? My skin has gotten super dry recently .
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Does it leave your skin oily?