BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline® Intensive Rescue™ Repairing Non-Greasy Lotion.

Heals extra dry skin.

• Is it good for sensitive skin ?? Also has anyone tried using this...2 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin oily?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? In the winter I normally like to use lotions t...2 Answers
Vaseline Intensive Care Repairing Moisture Lotion
  • "LI've this product. I get such dry skin in the summer and just received it in my first voxbox! " in 111 reviews
  • "First off, I received this lotion complimentary from Influenster in a vox box. Juuust to clear up the legalities and what not. Ha. I actually am in love with it already. I have somewhat sensitive skin and a patch of skin on my right hand tends to flair up. Most likely is/always will be eczema related. And now that the weather's getting colder, this couldn't have come at a better time because my skin is drying out a lot easier these days. Also doing dishes by hand dries them out as well! And that hand I mentioned? The skin around the knuckles is becoming dry and irritated almost daily. I've been meaning to go out and get a really good sensitive skin type hand lotion but once I was qualified for this vox box, I waited to test it out. And I'm thoroughly impressed. It didn't burn my skin once applied, like many lotions have in the past. It also left it feeling soft and soothed the redness and the flaking stopped. I'm definitely going to purchase this myself once I've run out. It's perfect. Even my mother might get into it considering she's got problems with her skin as well. It goes on quite easily, sort of warm, much like actual Vaseline. It's not the same consistency obviously but they aren't lying when they say there are micro droplets of vaseline in there. There totally is! And it seems to absorb fairly well. Not 100%, poof, it's gone because, really, it's petroleum jelly. But it's not bothersome. It doesn't make doing anything after moisturizing difficult. Again, I will be purchasing this myself and I recommend everyone else to do so as well :D " in 42 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin with constant eczema breakouts and white I much prefer body butters on a budget I have had great log with this one. My skin absorbs it quickly and it keeps me moisturized for almost 24 hrs. " in 36 reviews
  • "I have eczema pretty badly and every time I am out of the shower I itch because it is so dry! I use this lotion every day and it lasts the whole day!! It is the one lotion besides prescriptions that truly works for my skin. I can feel my skin soak up the moisture plus I get fragrance free which is nice so I don't get a head ache when I use too much. This is a product you can always count on. The only issue I ever had was a few times I bought the big bottle and the pump didn't work well." in 34 reviews
  • "My very dry skin feels so much better after just a few days of daily use, I am definitely going to keep buying this lotion, I especially love that it is not greasy or watery but just perfect." in 12 reviews
Helen C.
Bayside
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product! I'm constantly washing my hands due to diaper changes and washing the dishes etc... I leave this product right my kitchen sink and I use it everyday. My hands use to be dry and irritating due to dryness. This has helped relieved that! Love this product and recommend it to anyone who has issues like myself with dry hands. Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Advanced Repair Unscented Lotion
Andrea C.
Seattle
Review for: Moisture Locking Lotion 24.5 oz more...
Perfect for the cold weather and is very good for your skin, I always recommend this to my friends, it has micro-droplets and help you to transform your skin very dry to heralded, I adore this product
Zabrina A.
This lotion changed my life. I used to use Aveeno (which isn't bad) as it was recommended by my dermatologist, but since seeing a different one, she recommended this Vaseline lotion. It is so moisturizing without being oily on my skin or leaving a weird residue. It actually rubs in when I put it on. The best part is that there are literally drops of petroleum jelly infused in the lotion which has helped tremendously to keep my skin moisturized for longer than ANY other lotion and repairs it when I'm in a cold weather climate.
Kay J.
Elburn, IL
Review for: Body Intensive Repair Repairing more...
I didn’t like the smell, it felt too thin going on my skin, and I didn’t feel like my skin was any more moisturized from it than any other lotion I’ve tried. It just didn’t feel like the moisture lasted. I wouldn’t buy it again, didn’t even finish my bottle.
Samantha B.
Review for: Other more...
I have super dry hands, so this doesn’t necessarily do the trick as far as repair goes (super dry as in eczema dry) but it’s smooth and has a nice smell. Doesn’t leave hands feeling “filmy”.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this Vaseline product! I have this one with the Chamomile in it. This product has met all expectations. It gives multi layer moisture and restores your hands back to its original softness! Anything by Vaseline is amazing but this just tops it for me! Not pricey and easy to find. I highly recommend this Vaseline Intensive care product. This product is also great for sunburns!! It's so soothing....
Rashee G.
One of my favorite lotions for dry, dehydrated skin. My skin get so dry and ashy that you can literally see cracks on my legs and arms. This helps to prevent that and really moisturize my skin. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky or tacky. Highly recommend. Great price point.
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
Review for: Moisture Locking Lotion 24.5 oz more...
This is a great lotion. It is by far the best moisturizing lotion i have ever used. I like to use it after i shave my legs and this makes them feel extra soft. This is a great lotion for the cold/dry months. It instantly brings and locks in moisture.
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
Crystal W.
Raytown, MO
I love this product. I'm on my second bottle. The first one was unscented but this one is lightly scented and not over powering. I use it on my legs, hands and arms. I use it immediately following a shower and any time I need extra hydration. I like using my Bliss Kiss Lotion Stick for extra hydrating but this is my everyday lotion. It's not greasy or heavy.
Alexa E.
Springhill, LA
Does this product leave an oily residue on the skin? Or does it do a good job at keeping you moisturized without the oily feeling?
M Noemi N.
Is it good for sensitive skin ?? Also has anyone tried using this on their face ? If so did it make you brake out ?? My skin has gotten super dry recently .
Dria D.
How thick is this? In the winter I normally like to use lotions that feel kind of creamy.
Wendy G.
Does it leave your skin oily?
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone else ever used this on eczema?