Vaseline Intensive Care Renewal Age-Redefining Body Lotion uploaded by Dayanna P.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Renewal Age-Redefining Body Lotion with Collagen & Pro-Retinol Amazingly, our skin renews and regenerates itself naturally every few weeks, replacing older cells with vital fresh new ones.  However, this regeneration process slows down as we age, leaving skin looking dull and less supple. Renewal lotion , with conditioning moisturizers, collagen and pro-retinol, accelerates skin s surface renewal.  The result - smoother, more supple, younger looking skin. immediately - replenishes lost moisture and boosts radiance in 4 weeks - diminishes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Questions & Comments?  Call

Paige B.
Augusta, GA
Since turning 40 I have become more aware of the creases and lines that are beginning to take up residence on my body. In my younger days I didn't think twice about it. I would go to tanning beds, lay out in the sun, not thinking about what it was doing to my skin. I don't believe I really cared as long as I looked good. I'm here to tell you that it catches up with you. I was buying these expensive products that "promised that you're skin would look younger in just 30 days". I had a coupon for the Vaseline Intensive Care so I gave it a shot. It has not only made my hands look and feel better but it has made my dark spots lighter. My husband was holding my hand the other day and even noticed how soft my hands are. Men are notorious for not noticing things, but when they do, you know you are doing something right. Now, if I could just get all of that money I wasted on the ridiculous products that are useless. I'm not going to use anything else ever again. I'm in love with this lotion.
Aquasion R.
Louisville, KY
Amazingly, our skin renews and regenerates itself naturally every few weeks, replacing older cells with vital fresh new ones. However, this regeneration process slows down as we age, leaving skin looking dull and less supple. Renewal Lotion with conditioning moisturizers, collagen and pro-retinol, accelerates skin's surface renewal. The result - smoothr, more supple, younger looking skin.
Trudy C.
I use this on my legs, hands and arms. I like the silky feel to it. It's a little more expensive than some of the other lotions that don't promise renewal. The scent is a bit bland. I bought it at Target. I would not buy it again because it seemed just like any other lotion that I can get for a less expensive price.
Mae F.
I like this lotion. It seems to do the job I need it for. It smells nice and soaks into the skin in a timely manner. I think that the formula is a little on the thick side but if you let it dry before putting any clothing on your skin it feels less tacky. Yes I would buy this product again.
Gabriella R.
I had extremely oily skin when I was about 14 years old and throughout the years I tried not to use oily substances until recently. Last year I noticed my skin was really dry so I thought I would give this a shot. SO AMAZING, my skin feels like a babies bottom. My boyfriend likes it too ;)
Jessica L.
Easton, PA
Vaseline is my favorite brand of body lotion. It keeps my skin soft and smooth without an oily residue. It has a nice light scent that isn't too overpowering. I use it every time I get out of the shower. I would recommend this product to keep your skin looking young and fresh.
C S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product especially in the summer because it is extremely lightweight yet moisturizing. However I haven't used it for long enough to know if it is "age redefining". I am also young so I'm not so sure how much this lotion can improve my skin's already elastic nature.
Marylou S.
Having my doctor recommend this for me and my dryness
was really a big shock .With all the choices on the shelf
you would think of many more. Well ,,keeping this on me
after shower or bath was smart. No dryness and legs never
looked better .Using now for over a year
Sabrina J.
This lotion has an amazing consistency, it's not too thick but just creamy enough to feel moisturizing and has a great scent, very calming at night. It has a great texture so it's gentle on the skin and at the pricepoint I would definitely recommend trying it out.
Candace O.
Willmar, MN
Great lotion for very dry skin. This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and has a nice but not to strong scent which is what I prefer. It's a little thick but absorbs quickly. I use this before bed. It's a bedside table staple. Highly recommend the Vaseline line.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How well does this lotion work? Is it expensive?
Carrie C.
Oakland, CA
Price range on this lotion?
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY VASELINE RENEWAL
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this worth the price?
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY RENEWAL VASELINE