Vaseline Intensive Care Renewal Age-Redefining Body Lotion uploaded by Dayanna P.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Renewal Age-Redefining Body Lotion with Collagen & Pro-Retinol Amazingly, our skin renews and regenerates itself naturally every few weeks, replacing older cells with vital fresh new ones.  However, this regeneration process slows down as we age, leaving skin looking dull and less supple. Renewal lotion , with conditioning moisturizers, collagen and pro-retinol, accelerates skin s surface renewal.  The result - smoother, more supple, younger looking skin. immediately - replenishes lost moisture and boosts radiance in 4 weeks - diminishes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Questions & Comments?  Call

Vaseline Intensive Care Renewal Age-Redefining Body Lotion
  • "I love Vaseline care body lotions. I think they absorb well into the skin and help moisturize my dry skin. " in 14 reviews
Xia y.
I used this product only at night because in the day time I used my sunscreen instead. Using this at night give me beautiful skin the next morning and do moisturize my skin really well that I do not need to reapply lotion before my sunscreen. Best products for dry skin.
Gabrielle R.
Nashville , IN
This lotion is outstanding. I have dry skin on my body so it really helps rejuvenate my skin and make me not itch so much. the scent is very nice, not over bearing. This is a repeat buy for me. Love it!
Paige B.
Augusta, GA
Since turning 40 I have become more aware of the creases and lines that are beginning to take up residence on my body. In my younger days I didn't think twice about it. I would go to tanning beds, lay out in the sun, not thinking about what it was doing to my skin. I don't believe I really cared as long as I looked good. I'm here to tell you that it catches up with you. I was buying these expensive products that "promised that you're skin would look younger in just 30 days". I had a coupon for the Vaseline Intensive Care so I gave it a shot. It has not only made my hands look and feel better but it has made my dark spots lighter. My husband was holding my hand the other day and even noticed how soft my hands are. Men are notorious for not noticing things, but when they do, you know you are doing something right. Now, if I could just get all of that money I wasted on the ridiculous products that are useless. I'm not going to use anything else ever again. I'm in love with this lotion.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
FullTimeJazmin V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion works wonderfully at hydrating and protecting your skin. It leaves your skin incredibly soft and can be applied in layers for long lasting results. I use this every morning and at night just after a shower. I recommend it for the entire family too.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
This product is one I use every month and I love it especially because of how moisturizing it is. This lotion can heal very dry achy skin. This product is very affordable and very gentle on the skin. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone.
Kaitlyn S.
Savannah, GA
Super hydrating! Goes on smooth and doesn't leave any type of oily residue or anything after it dries. Absolutely great for the cost, and it smells great which is a bonus!! Easy to access, and I've used it nearly every day for months now. Highly recommend!
Mae F.
I like this lotion. It seems to do the job I need it for. It smells nice and soaks into the skin in a timely manner. I think that the formula is a little on the thick side but if you let it dry before putting any clothing on your skin it feels less tacky. Yes I would buy this product again.
Aquasion R.
Louisville, KY
Amazingly, our skin renews and regenerates itself naturally every few weeks, replacing older cells with vital fresh new ones. However, this regeneration process slows down as we age, leaving skin looking dull and less supple. Renewal Lotion with conditioning moisturizers, collagen and pro-retinol, accelerates skin's surface renewal. The result - smoothr, more supple, younger looking skin.
Marylou S.
Having my doctor recommend this for me and my dryness
was really a big shock .With all the choices on the shelf
you would think of many more. Well ,,keeping this on me
after shower or bath was smart. No dryness and legs never
looked better .Using now for over a year
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How well does this lotion work? Is it expensive?
Carrie C.
Sacramento, CA
Price range on this lotion?
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY VASELINE RENEWAL
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth the price?
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY RENEWAL VASELINE