Vaseline Intensive Care Peaceful Orchard Scent Enriched W/Chamomile Moisturizing Bath Beads Box uploaded by member-e4749a8d0

BY VASELINE #8 in Bath Products

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Large box holds 1 & 1/2 lbs of bath beads;Bath beads soften and condition skin through a Chamomile enriched formula that also contains a special Skin Softening Complex;Ripe, peaceful orchard scent combines hints of peach, melon, apple, and...

Sarah D.
Paris
Great scent and super calming! Make for a relaxing evening in the tub any weeknight after work. I love how gentle these are on my sensitive skin! I would definitely buy again! Such a good deal!
JaKiah P.
Selma, AL
Makes skin feel awesome and very soft after a long day with a nice bubble bath, you may not even have to apply a lot of lotion because it keeps the skin so moist.
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
An oldie but a goodie, I love bath oil beads, if you are one of those ladies that love to spoil yourself you will love this product.  I think that is leaves the skin soft, smooth and totally moisturized.  The price is totally affordable and I will continue to use this product.
Nikita B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using these since I was a kid. My mom had them and i would sneak them in my bath water. Now as an adult, I love them. I like how the disove to make my water so milky and soft. They smell amazing and if you want a relaxing and soothing bath... I highly recommend these!
Tina O.
I bought it at CVS Pharmacy. I loved the way it made my skin feel. It was soft smooth and supple. I have never felt my skin any softer. I liked the way it felt so much that I purchased more and gave it to my mother and sister.
Liz b.
I love this stuff it's keeps your skin so soft and it's so relaxing i have really bad dry skin and I started using this product and my skins never looked or felt so good highly recommended this for those of you with dry skin
Heather B.
Louisville
These bath beads smell soooo good and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth! I purchased them at Wal-Mart and will be buying them again soon. Was also a lot gentler on the skin than some products that are scented!
Jillian G.
Chillicothe
Perfect relaxation tool! I love soaking with this after a long day running the kids! It's very gentle and smooth, it smells great too!! Totally affordable on just about any budget! I use it multiple times a week!
Nadia B.
This is a good product because they smell amazing #1 it's long lasting and carried over into the next day of necessary and it still smells like flowers. I bought this at cvs and I would definitely recommend this
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super different and a great addition for a relaxing bath. I had my mom use them and she fell in love with them too. Kind of hard to find at the stores sometimes not all walmarts carry them but you can order them