Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturizing Bath Beads Gentle Breeze

Vaseline® Intensive Care® Gentle Breeze Moisturizing Bath Beads.
Enriched with vitamin E.

I have never used this before is it good and how does it smells?
has anyone tried it yet?
Start your review of Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturizing Bath Beads Gentle Breeze!
Roanoke, TX
Relaxing sent and leaves your skin so silky soft. I love to sit and relax in a hot bath.
Middleton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,646 reviews
I love these bath beads! They are so moisturizing, and work amazing! I highly recommend.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom use this and I used to put them in my bath water it makes me feel and smell good.
Beaumont, CA
Not really sure what this is but I would love to try and I love the description a grip.
Lilburn, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these! They make my skin so soft and smell amazing. The value is awesome as well
These smell like your taking a bath at the beach. They are very luxurious and relaxing.
Chesapeake, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this stuff! Works great! Def relaxing and soft on the skin. Go get u some.
Love this stuff! Works great! Def relaxing and soft on the skin. Go get u some.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used to use this alll the time year's ago. I didn't know it was still around.
I used to use this alll the time year's ago. I didn't know it was still around.
These are amazing! Relaxing scent, tranquil feeling and skin becomes soo soft!
These are amazing! Relaxing scent, tranquil feeling and skin becomes soo soft!
Always a favorite since I was a kid. Love the smell and price!!! Great buy!'n