Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturizing Bath Beads Gentle Breeze

Vaseline® Intensive Care® Gentle Breeze Moisturizing Bath Beads.
Enriched with vitamin E.

I have never used this before is it good and how does it smells?
has anyone tried it yet?
Start your review of Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturizing Bath Beads Gentle Breeze!
New Mexico, NM
These beads are so moisturizing and soothing! I love this product alot and i definitely recommend to everyone! It is very cheap and i love it alot! I use this quite frequently!
It's amazing to just throw these in the bath after a long day totally recommend plus it's a great way to have amazing skin not pricey at all they have these at any store 100 percent awesome
Gulfport , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,039 reviews
Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturizing Bath Beads Gentle Breeze uploaded by Amber W.
I absolutely love these bath beads!! I can't believe that they quit making them. I have to buy them off eBay for $10-$15 a box now, when you used to be able to get them from Walmart for $2.00 a box!! It is sad when they discontinue a product ypu love. These really smell nice and make you feel so soft. Also, they turn your water blue which made me feel good inside lol.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have this product in my bathroom I bought it because I wanted something that would heo relax but also not have a strong smell to it.ThuiThuis smells so good the only thing I don't like is how it is in a box because sometimes iif it is sat on something with liquid it can damage the box but other than that it smells good and helps with relaxation
Brownsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these bath beads, but they are more like a salt. The fragrance is lovely and clean smelling, just the right strength without being overpowering. It really does make your skin feel so much softer and lightly fragrances it as well. The only downside is a very slick tub - be sure to rinse it out well.
Milroy, PA
I am a sucker for a nice long hot bath and I'm always looking for things to add to my bath experience, I came across the Vaseline beads and because they were so nicely priced I decided to try them. So happy I did! They turned my water this relaxing shade of blue and made my entire bathroom smell so nice. I don't think my skin has ever been so soft. It does seem like you have to use a good amount of the box to get a good result though, that would be the only down fall.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have had these in my home since I was a little girl. My grandma used to let us soak in a warm bath with Vaseline beads. I love the fragrance and how soft my skin feels after soaking in the tub. I do not like the oily mess left in the tub when I am finished. It takes away from the relaxation to have to clean the tub when I'm done.
Bessemer City, NC
My mom has used this since I was a kid and I also use this from time to time. The price is great. It's not expensive. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moist but can leave the tub a little slick. All around this is a good product to use. I will continue to purchase.
Nevada, TX
This product makes your skin feel so smooth when you use it in the bathtub. It can sometimes leave a bit of a residue on the tub, but overall the feeling that it leaves on your skin is awesome. The scent is very relaxing. I would but this product again.
Saint Louis, MO
I love using this product in a nice hot bath! It's very relaxing and soothing. You can get this product pretty much anywhere such as: Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Target, and K-Mart. It smells wonderful and is very reasonable and I would recommend this to anyone!!