Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturizing Bath Beads Gentle Breeze

Vaseline® Intensive Care® Gentle Breeze Moisturizing Bath Beads.
Enriched with vitamin E.

I have never used this before is it good and how does it smells?
has anyone tried it yet?
Start your review of Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturizing Bath Beads Gentle Breeze!
This is a very soothing product. I use it after I have had a long day to relax love the smell as well
Gary, IN
Love using this,after relaxing and need some me time this is definitely a product that you wanna use.
Desoto, TX
I love these bit i use them in the shower rather than taking a bath with them because it lasts longer
Pinnacle, NC
It's a great product and it's quick and easy to do own your own plus out don't make a big mess!
Jefferson City
Rally melts away those stressful days, leaving a relaxing scent to send you peacefully to sleep
Love to put these in my bath for me or my daughter to use and soak with the delicious smell!!!!
Bethlehem, PA
This lotion is wonderful. I use on my feet before bed and wear socks to keep from rubbing off
Malvern, OH
I've always used these growing up they're perfect after a long day for a nice relaxing bath!
I like this product very much. Very soothing and great product. Recommended to buy. Great.
Love how this product smells and how soft and smooth your skin feels after soaking in it.