Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturizing Bath Beads Gentle Breeze

Vaseline® Intensive Care® Gentle Breeze Moisturizing Bath Beads.
Enriched with vitamin E.

I have never used this before is it good and how does it smells?
has anyone tried it yet?
Start your review of Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturizing Bath Beads Gentle Breeze!
Haughton, LA
Omg this product was amazing, It made my skins feel bliss. I was amazed to see that Vaseline made this product perfectly. I did not have any irritation and I have been using this product since the first day it came to my house. I tell people to try this product out because it honors Its promises
Centralia, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have severe Psoriasis since 1988. This is my go to for soaking. The scent is relaxing and it does not irritate my sensitive skin. My son and daughter enjoy this too since they also suffer from dry skin. This is a very affordable item. It works very well. The only thing is, it is oily so you need to wash the tub out afterwards. If you don't, you're looking at a future accident.
Monroe, NJ
These bath beeds are really great if you have rough, dry, pathchy skin like me. They make my skin a lot softer when I bathe with them and they especially help in the winter. Above all they are really smooth and calming. It is a simple product but it is a great add on to any bath routine and I think you should give it a shot. If you are currently using empsom salts I would swap them out with these because that's what I did and I like these better.
Virginia Beach, VA
I bought this product from Walmart to add a little something extra to my bath water. It was very gentle on my skin and had a very nice scent to it. It left my skin soft after I got out of the bath. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants something extra for their bath time.
Harsh on skin made me really red even though it says gentle product . Used twice a week for two weeks . Everytime same result . Found at cvs and Walgreens . Did nothing for my skin after the redness went away . Will not be rebuying this and would be recommending
Dallas, TX
I like this for a bath. My mom uses it and I have bought it on occasion. There is something in it harsh though, because it irritated my skin when on Accutane & I thought it would moisturize it. When I am not on Accutane I use it occasionally still though.
Amherst, OH
Very great product but not that effective smells great is a little pricey but it's worth it if recommend this to friends and family I use it almost every other day it is very soft in the bathtub bath beads are great for kids and I would definitely buy it agin
Phoenix , AZ
I haven't actively seen an result from them yet. I have been trying them out as a substitute for my regular lavender bath salts but they haven't seemed to be doing the job, u don't feel any smoothness afterwards and instead I feel kind of oily
Oklahoma
I don really know this certain product like that but it looks like it would be a great product to use and stick too......I'll be looking forward to be using this product in the future.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Have the big box of this in my cabinet currently. Started using this back in 2012 and I haven't decided to stop yet. Pricey but it comes with quality. Leaves skin feeling flawless and clean. Great smell!