BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion Repair Spray 6.5 oz

• Is this product greasy, like other spray-on moisturizers I've tried?4 Answers
Maleana H.
I love this stuff!!!!! Quick and easy to use and it doesn’t leave your hands oily after you run it in a little. You can spray after morning shower and when your trying to make breakfast you don’t need someone to open the peanut butter jar for you because your hands aren’t greasy like normal lotions you would use.
Jenn L.
Union, KY
I was so excited about this product because I'm awful about moisturizing and I was hoping this would be a quick alternative to the old school way of applying lotion. I thought it would go on like spray sunscreen with no rubbing and a quick dry. This product goes on quickly but you do still have to rub in a little, but absorbs much faster than regular lotion. I love the way it makes my skin feel light, moisturized, and not sticky! Takes about 1/4 of the time to apply than regular lotion! Love this product but it is a little pricey
Natalie P.
Novi, MI
This is my favorite lotion for after the shower! It provides plenty of moisture, even in the winter months. It also dries quickly and is super easy to apply. I love the fact it saves me time.
Jeneia P.
Great great great product. Easy to use all you do is twist to unlock and spray directly to your skin and rub it in. It's non-greasy and unscented which is great. It cost $3.50 at biglots and came with a free Vaseline lotion.
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
After a week of using this I could tell a difference on my skin. I have very rough skin and it helped a lot. It's very affordable and easy to apply. Doesn't feel greasy.
Jakyria G.
Port Allen, LA
The dryers parts of my body is my elbows and knees sometimes lotion doesn't do the job. This spray has helped me tremendously and a little goes a long way.
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Works great, it lasted awhile. Its sprays on kinda sticky but ot rubs out soft and kinda refreshing. Makes my skin feel hydrated.
MaryAnn D.
Jamestown, NY
Quick and easy, super easy to use. Not the best moisturizer out there but good for a non-messy quick use.

Jessica L.
Kamloops
When I bought this product I was excited. Then when I used it, it didn't spray evenly. I figured it was just a default in the can so I bought a second one and same thing happened didn't spray. Both cans did a ozzey spray mess. Both cans where full when I bought them.
Melodie S.
Is this product greasy, like other spray-on moisturizers I've tried?