BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, Nightly Body Renewal - 17.4oz

• Does this lotion make your body feel sticky after you app...1 Answers
Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion Nightly Body Renewal
  • "This is a good lotion.. i use this if i just need to moisturize. most of the lotions i have have fragrance so it doesn't really help dry skin" in 30 reviews
  • "This product is perfect. It's affordable. It softens the skin without making it feel sticky or greasy or oily. You get exactly what you pay for and will never be disappointed. I have very very sensitive skin and this product is perfect for me. There isn't a single thing I don't love about this." in 5 reviews
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like using Vaseline Intensive care lotion, Nightly body renewal to my legs before I go to bed so in the morning they are soft. I notice the lotion sinks in and does not make them look like they are dry especially during the winter.
Lauren P.
Talihina, OK
This bottle sits on my nightstand and I apply it every night before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning. It relaxes me and also keeps my skin hydrated all through the night. Highly recommend!
Stephanie M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Definitely has a really good brand all this stuff works really good especially their lotions I like the regular cocoa and Shea very rich keep my body moisturized but I love the nightly body renewal especially after I get out the shower works really great keeps my skin very moisturized and soft great lotion I think if you haven't tried it you should
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I like to use this product when my skin is more dry than usual. This really takes care of the problem quickly and keeps the moisture locked into my skin. Definitely a good option to keep around through the winter months when we all tend to have at least some degree of dry skin. Not a bad price and it's easy to find in most stores.
Marta G.
I love using this lotion during the winter when i feel my skin needs a little help. I bought this product at Walgreens it had a 2 for 5 deal that I couldn't pass up. I used it for 1 month and noticed my skin much softer that when I started. I would recommend this lotion to someone who has very dry skin.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
Awesome body lotion for people with really dry skin like myself. It really replenishes the moisture in my skin and smells wonderful - not too strong, but a nice scent to go to bed with. I put this on every night after I shower. I would recommend this to anyone, especially if you suffer from dry skin.
Shantel H.
Dunbar, WV
There is a nice calming sensation to this location it provides a moisture body as well as provides a soothing aroma that aids in sleep comfortability. This products hard to find in me some store around me. Love the vasaline line. Very good product expecially for those with dry skin
Angel L.
Inglewood, CA
This is a great lotion to put on after a nice shower or bath. I've been using this lotion for a few years now and have never had any issues, It has little to know scent and is great for people with sensitive skin. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
luisa c.
Jamaica, NY
I love this product because I get out the shower and rub it on my skin and it like makes me want to go to bed. My skin feels extra soft and smooth and usually I'll get out the shower at night time and I'll have like no some type of warranty so that way I can relax and you know that way I go to sleep since I have problem sleeping, but I notice this works way better for me.
Melissa C.
Brentwood, TN
I'm incredibly picky when it comes to lotion. I want it to feel light weight, easily absorbed into my skin, and smells great but not overpowering. Consequently, it's difficult to find lotions that meet all my needs. However this one works great! It meets all my requirements and lasts a long time!
Elizabeth T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this lotion make your body feel sticky after you apply it?