BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVaseline
Intensive Care Lip Essence (Advanced)

Vaseline Intensive Care Lip Essence (Advanced)

Vaseline's Lip Therapy tube delivers triple-purified Vaseline Petroleum Jelly that helps relieve and protect dry, chapped lips while keeping them hydrated and soft with a sweet cherry flavor. Penetrating and Lasting Lip Moisturizer. With moisturizing formula, Vaseline Intensive Care Lip Essence (Advanced) petroleum jelly can moisturize and protect your lips for hours. With skin protection complex to retain moisture in lips, hydrates and heals dry lips. 99.9% petroleum jelly immediately softens your lips, making a good lip base for you. Apply before bedtime for overnight treatment to have deep care of your lips. How to Use: Squeeze tube gently and let the gel glide across your lips. Pack Size - 10ml

Que te parece este producto??
Start your review of Vaseline Intensive Care Lip Essence (Advanced)!
Product Highlights
I had very dry lips until I started using Vaseline Intensive Care Lip Essence. Within a matter of days my lips became smooth again. It glides on very easy and doesn't have a nasty taste as with some lip products. I highly recommend using this product because it works. in reviews
I had super chapped lips and used this and it was so relieving. It was really moisturizing and instantly made me feel better. Will keep this in mind next time my lips get dry and cracked :) and will tell everyonein reviews
Natalie C.
Las Vegas , NV
Vaseline Intensive Care Lip Essence (Advanced) uploaded by Natalie C.
This is like my fifth one! It’s honestly amazing. Even though it’s small, but it’s cheap. It can also be used as regular Vaseline. I also love its application tip cause it doesn’t make a mess.
Stephanie V.
It's decent , I don't usually gravitate towards it but when I can't find my other products I use it, the packaging is ok not bulky etc
Lisa H.
Grand Rapids, MI
In the past, I frequently used this product. It does a really good job of lubricating and moisturizing the lips. I now prefer a less slick version of lip protection.
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Excelente tanto para el frío , como para el exponerse al sol y protegerse los labios , es muy bueno ; aplica para personas sensibles. Y buen precio / tiene poco olor . Y sirve también para colocar por debajo del labial
Amanda E.
Arlington, VA
Always a go to! Basic and simple but still works better than most anything else on your lips. Especially during winter
Suzan Q.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love it , easy to carry , cheap , available in all drug store , available in many forma and types
sherry S.
North Las Vegas
I use this on my son who has a tendency to always have very dry lips.  Absolutely love this product for him and his extremely dry lips.
Theresa C.
Hondo, TX
My lips stay smooth and hydrated all year long when I use this! No nasty taste like with some chapsticks. My lips no longer get dry and peel. It's fantastic!
Jenn M.
Helena, MT
This stuff is a lifesaver when winter hits!! Both me snd my sons tend to lick our lips too much in the winter and of course, wind burn then ensues. So this stuff is a God send when those times strike!
adela P.
Groves tx
Un producto 100% recomendado deja unos labios hidratados al instante a si que si no lo tienes cómpralo